The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohaven View Post
Ofcourse it's full bro. Someone zapped me to -ve rep because of saying my favorite so I can only have 10 messages on inbox. I not gonna clear my inbox until out of moderation. Hahahah joke lowlife zapped me
Same goes to me on other threads. I gave review, gena zapped. It's like a war going on on the other GL threads. Innocent bystanders gena for nothing.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
Same goes to me on other threads. I gave review, gena zapped. It's like a war going on on the other GL threads. Innocent bystanders gena for nothing.
Nvm. Don't be discouraged. Just keep sharing honest reviews. Next time you get zapped, just write in that thread you got zapped for giving honest reports. Others will up you back
Old 27-02-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
TeddyPanders is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyPanders is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyPanders is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyPanders is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyPanders is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyPanders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishySloth View Post
Went to the kallang MRT vicinity one recommended here, and I asked for j**e. She isn't a pretty face, definitely got age...I assume 40+?

The massage itself was skilled, she kept asking me to tell her if it was uncomfortable or too much strength, but I was okay with it.

I took 2hours, GQ was asked in the last 30 mins, she started with a slow relaxing perineum and ball play, quite similar to Juagen style, and then after awhile she moved position to be at my side, pulled down bra and I had a really good time.
She brought a warm washcloth to clean me up, and gave me a bottle of mineral water.

Price: reasonable ($90 for 2hrs + 1b )
Environment: could be quieter
Massage: 8/10
Service: 9/10 ( offered me water etc)

Face: Go elsewhere if you want young and chio

Body: she's not fat. Tall, with just a bit of flab on tummy.

Boobs: Big, soft type. nice shape and damn suckable.

Hj: Got technique, not the furious up down kind.

This is my first FR/post. Apologies if any mistakes made.
Any bros here can pm or share location / contact?
Old 27-02-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qkdzhr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my faberet hahaa
Can share the CTC Bro? Many Thanks!
Old 27-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

last time got one at pasir panjang, between haw par villa and NUS, small road...thai masseuse...only 2 of them..got a bj from one of them...gave out a loud moan when about to ejaculate...then everything finished, walk out to the front door, saw the other masseuse, smiling at me...told her next time will come back for her...don't know still around or not...I remember can see their profile through FB..they have a few outlets...
Old 27-02-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Pm pls !
Tks !
Old 27-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
my faberet hahaa
hope can share contact to me thx bro
Old 28-02-2024, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
last time got one at pasir panjang, between haw par villa and NUS, small road...thai masseuse...only 2 of them..got a bj from one of them...gave out a loud moan when about to ejaculate...then everything finished, walk out to the front door, saw the other masseuse, smiling at me...told her next time will come back for her...don't know still around or not...I remember can see their profile through FB..they have a few outlets...
Back in 2018, there is a chain initial TE that keeps having stores that open and shut around various parts including Stirling, Mei Ling, Pasir Panjang, Peace Centre etc. There was one near a famous European mega furniture mall at Queenstown.. She's a cute SYT called Fon, enhanced hard C cups but slim and sexy body, rare cos most of the other ladies are huge elephants.. She worked there only during weekends, apparently runs a restaurant in Tanjong Pagar. Gave a nice decent but not too hard massage and then right into action with enthusiasm. First visit already showing off her oral skills and 2nd time just jumped right on top of me and started to ride me with protection of cos. I didn't even expect it but it was wild.. The chain's still around but I don't think she's working there anymore.. They have locanto ads showing ladies but i don't think they are real cos the picture of Fon is definitely not her haha..

I am of the old generation that started from spa wikiki and then golden wellness but nowadays quite hard to find thai MLs that offer the same services and is actually not an elephant... If anyone has suggestions pls share with me leh.. The most recent joint I tried was the only thai joint in Bukit Merah Central and it is clean for my first time...
Old 28-02-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to frequent this CM L**** Thai spa around town area. Entrance 1B HJ + roaming 1B. Milf in her late 30s (2021). Nice pair of knockers, a bit of tummy (not fat), lower her pants and let me finger her wet pussy, no smell. Decent Thai massage. Not sure if she's still there. Waiting for her to reply my message.
Old 28-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I used to frequent this CM L**** Thai spa around town area. Entrance 1B HJ + roaming 1B. Milf in her late 30s (2021). Nice pair of knockers, a bit of tummy (not fat), lower her pants and let me finger her wet pussy, no smell. Decent Thai massage.
Anna? Boobies are nice. Sawa...D..cup
Old 28-02-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Anna? Boobies are nice. Sawa...D..cup

No, not Anna. I was just told by my ML that CM L**** Thai massage no more. She has gone to Kallang MRT area.
Old 28-02-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeders38 View Post
Went C C S last Thursday... booked Jexxine...

so different from photo.. fat and big belly... so restricting on auto roam...

still told me she wants $150... Knn...

counter jio me do bubble bath... $88 promo price... end up spending $188 there and not happy about it... pui lousy place
That place really cannot make it
Old 28-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, not Anna. I was just told by my ML that CM L**** Thai massage no more. She has gone to Kallang MRT area.
Can pm bro?
Old 28-02-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Can pm bro?
Are you referring to the one that went to Kallang or the one which other mentioned D cup? I don't have D cup ML. The one who went to Kallang said she won't take new customer and I got scolded for trying to give her number to anyone.

Last edited by Baldiebro; 29-02-2024 at 07:27 AM.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Yesterday evening took a walk again to that Kallang stretch to check out the Thai massage shops. Realised even got a 5th massage shop which just opened like a week ago. So now it has Healing Nature, Lanla Thai (New), Luck Thai, Nature's Authentic, Lucky Thai. All on first floor except Luck Thai which needs take staircase onto the 2nd floor. Went to try on the newly opened, environment is ok, ML massage is good, service is ok. Nothing to shout about.
Li remember there is a ML name Jessie at healing thai. But she is gone in Jan. I call June every since. Any idea where Jessie went to? Apparently she is always drinking..thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1