The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

wechat lots of FL agents, everyday got update
price range 1200-2000 90min
just go 141 forum under the shenzhen section , lots of agent
Old 11-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
wechat lots of FL agents, everyday got update
price range 1200-2000 90min
just go 141 forum under the shenzhen section , lots of agent
Too expensive le bro. haha
Old 12-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Walked around XXC and LHC but no FL around even until midnight. Only saw one old hag at XXC but not that desperate yet.

On the way to airport I chatted with Taxi driver what other places. He said he knows a place that does one dragon service guaranteed. I asked him to swing by on the way to airport so I can pick up a card. The sauna is next to a lake.

I got the card and briefly spoke to the manager. He said they got all services and the charges vary by girl quality (e.g. model, GND, MILF, AngPai, etc).

I didnt have time to try anything as didnt want to miss my flight. Maybe my next trip.

Any bros have tried this place? If you have you will know where it is without me telling you. The location is quite unique. What are the girls like and what is damage?

If you want their contact and address PM me. I will share on condition you go try the place and share your experience.
香蜜湖 right... pm me the name card pic, i up ur points...
Old 12-10-2015, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Too expensive le bro. haha
here is the reason why they are so expensive nowadays ,click link below
http://news.qq.com/a/20151011/030384...15&ptlang=2052
Old 13-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to my regular sauna at Jinse Yu Du hotel near XXC.
Had a good time as usual although they seem more particular about letting you roam below nowadays. Told them to cut short the massage so can spend more time on the fun part.

One of the girls tell me number 65 is their teacher who trains all of them. Still quite young but a bit plump and only works daytime but very very skillful. May try next time. Just sharing a tip.

By the way anyone been to Queen Spa at XXC? Any good?
Old 16-10-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Went to my regular sauna at Jinse Yu Du hotel near XXC.
at XXC? Any good?
you so fast back in shenzhen?haha i thought you went to the airport and flew out of china, now you are back in china,really fast,i salute you
Old 16-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

miss the time when ktv rate was 1/4/7
chiong in SG actually cheaper than flying over nowaday
but problem is many of us need to be back before sun rise
Old 17-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll reach shenzhen airport 11pm....

guess unable to join u
Old 18-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
but problem is many of us need to be back before sun rise
besides that ,now china full of vice raids
video of a recent vice raid in china http://v.qq.com/cover/r/r72wozhlwdrn...15&ptlang=2052
Old 18-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
besides that, now china full of vice raids
video of a recent vice raid in china http://v.qq.com/cover/r/r72wozhlwdrn...15&ptlang=2052
The evidence is overwhelming.

The female OKT record the earnings the old fashion way by writing on a notebook.
Next time she should upgrade and use a cloud server for data storage (Excel spreadsheet) with her smartphone/tablet.
As long as she keep mum about the password no one can access her account.
Old 19-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
you so fast back in shenzhen?haha i thought you went to the airport and flew out of china, now you are back in china,really fast,i salute you
No-lah. Not back yet. Just posting one of my nights last trip.
Old 19-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The evidence is overwhelming.
.... password no one can access her account.
Bro TC2, only fully secured way is to keep in the brain. No writing, no typing, no hiding.....
But then again, if someone got access to "true serum", then brain also cannot keep secrets.
Many people dun understand why certain horse racing bookies never get caught in HK (maybe SG also have). Quite a few big bookies keep all the records of bets, receipts and payouts all in their heads!
Old 20-10-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
the spore govt really giving out spore citizenship to many prcs easily like toilet paper
at the hong kong airport i saw many prcs checking into the airport lounge using the famous red spore passport, and they do not speak spore english,
they were speaking mainland chinese accent , not the spore chinese accent mind you
haha spore is now slowly going to be a part of china
Old 20-10-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Bro TC2, only fully secured way is to keep in the brain. No writing, no typing, no hiding.....
But then again, if someone got access to "true serum", then brain also cannot keep secrets.
Many people dun understand why certain horse racing bookies never get caught in HK (maybe SG also have). Quite a few big bookies keep all the records of bets, receipts and payouts all in their heads!
Wow need photographic memory man!

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Up to you to return the favour or not.

Quote:
the spore govt really giving out spore citizenship to many prcs easily like toilet paper
at the hong kong airport i saw many prcs checking into the airport lounge using the famous red spore passport, and they do not speak spore english,
they were speaking mainland chinese accent, not the spore chinese accent mind you
haha spore is now slowly going to be a part of china.
That is why you can see business is booming in Outram/Chinatown MRT area.
More and more new Singapore citizens/permanent residents from China.
This is the only enclave they can feel more at home.

Next time Tanjong Pagar GRC may have ex-Ah Tiong MP!
Haha later chut pattern and over promise like typical PRCs how?
Old 20-10-2015, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
buitahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good place like Geylang in shenzhen? fucking boring with KTV have tried most of the KTV here in Shenzhen as i have been station here since 2012
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1