The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 22
blurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: BBBJ princess,Lan Xue.A very sunshine 21yrs PRCgirl.

This is a very late FR on Lan Xue. Has her contact from a senior bro here. Wanted to write FR on her after a session with her but could not find the thread on her anymore until now.

Her BBBJ skill is out of the world. I mean it's totally different from the rest I have tried. There is only 1 word to describe her suction: POWER

And her sunshine attitude will brighten up your day or night

Another plus plus point is her catbath. She will lick you all over to your ankles. Great skill with her tongue.

FR on Lan Xue:
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: C-D cups, soft and like one bro said.. 1 is bigger than the other
Painting: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 no rush
Attitude: 10/10
Old 27-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
JG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally managed to get a session with LX.

I find she is of a similar mold as Wang Sheng except that we had a very late (she mentioned she doesn't normally entertain clients after midnight) session and she appeared tired and sleepy.

Just wanna highlight that her deep deep throated BBBJ was one of the best I have had. She was also very horny when it came to the FJ asking to me bonk her real hard and fast.

Overall a very good bonk with good GFE.

Thanks TS for sharing.

Upping you if I had not upped u before
Old 28-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 17
funfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks To Brother 'Blurguy' n 'JG Vet' for yr FR.
Glad u guys enjoyed LX services. N thanks 4 yrs surrport !

Hope to see more FR from more bros.,cause i had reply out more than 50 plus request.

By the way< i told LX her fee of 65 is a bit odd. So she had agree to adjust down to 60/1/1.

Thanks n Happy Bonking !!!
Old 28-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
msdn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsdn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thks bro funfounder for the ctc. made appt with her and will post FR later
cheers.....
Old 28-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
TanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfounder View Post
By the way< i told LX her fee of 65 is a bit odd. So she had agree to adjust down to 60/1/1.

Thanks n Happy Bonking !!!
Bro,

If you look into the history, it is not odd at all. It seems to be used specifically for some reasons.
Old 28-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

funfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanChinKu View Post
Bro,

If you look into the history, it is not odd at all. It seems to be used specifically for some reasons.
Yes,i know. That's Y i told her not to give customer this type of impression.If they feel that u did a nice job,they sure will give u more tips.So she agree to start now on 60/1/1.
Thanks Bro.tan 4 yr remarks.
Old 28-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
TanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfounder View Post
Yes,i know. That's Y i told her not to give customer this type of impression.If they feel that u did a nice job,they sure will give u more tips.So she agree to start now on 60/1/1.
Thanks Bro.tan 4 yr remarks.
Don't assume! You don't know at all. Also, I don't understand what you said about giving her more tips. The number is used like a code for some reasons, people, groups, organisation etc.. Opus Dei

Anyway, since now you mentioned her price is reduced to 60/1/1. I thought I remembered previously it was already at 50/1/1 for some time?
Old 28-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=TanChinKu;3520416]Don't assume! You don't know at all. Also, I don't understand what you said about giving her more tips. The number is used like a code for some reasons, people, groups, organisation etc.. Opus Dei

Sorry,i m here to share gd service whom i met n intro. to interested brothers.So no offence,i m not going to discuss others....like what u r mentioning.Sorry !
Old 28-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
i1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyi1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanChinKu View Post
Don't assume! You don't know at all. Also, I don't understand what you said about giving her more tips. The number is used like a code for some reasons, people, groups, organisation etc.. Opus Dei

Anyway, since now you mentioned her price is reduced to 60/1/1. I thought I remembered previously it was already at 50/1/1 for some time?

Bro Tan Chin Ku,

i guess u better stop disturbing this thread la.
Find 1 day come out and i will explain to you the real situation.
No point arguing here.

Just let it be....

Signing off

Banana Split
Old 28-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
msdn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsdn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

here's my simple humble FR on Lan Xue.

first look, an average GND look and doesn't look like a typical PRC. look more like a m'sian instead. lolx...so look wise rated 6.5

got a soapy massage in the bath, a plus point here.
sagging C cupper breast massage and licking all over the body, good foreplay.

BBBJ lots of suction and deep throat but lacking blowing. overall a good one. rated 8.5 in this area
if combined her style with baixue style, it'll be perfect. should ask them for a tarma one of these days.

main course, obliging and willing to try diff position. found her weakness while in the process, haha. finished off in a doggie in front of the desk with mirror. the view is the cause i lost it...damnnn.

overall i would say it's a good session, so rating of 8 here.
rtf: sure

thks bro funfounder for the ctc and njoy the 7 cans of green tea. cheers
Old 28-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Second RTF on Wed...hehe.. still one word

power
Old 28-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 17
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had my RTF session today.

Lanxue told me alot of raids going on recently so she also abit scared to go out at night, so walked her back after the session.

Ratings:
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C (soft but sagging)
Catbath: 7.5 (massage palour std, using both tongue and boobs to massage u)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (deep-throat plus famous suckmarine BBBJ...reason for my RTF )
FJ: 8/10 (she likes it deep)

Although looks-wise doesn't appeal to me, I'm a sucker (pun intended) for good and skillful BJ and her suckmarine skills is a must try
Old 02-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

A BIG Thanks to Bros. msda, Shanghaifun, all4great2 for yr contributed FR n up my points !

LX also thanks u guys whom had surpported her.
She told me S'pore Men are much better than PRC guys in terms of attitude,bed-skill,friendliness n most importantly the ways we treat women very GENTAL !!! SWEET talk to please us by giving us a big Hat.

Truly,that She promise she will keep up the services n hope u guys willing to teach her more tricks that can please u even Better !

So Brothers who got her ctc,pls feel easy to sms her.

THANKS U n Wish u guys a happy week ahead !!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Frankly got a few contact from SBF bros, so screen through all the FR and decided to on Lan Xue as she is the youngest and best BBBJ as reported by most brothers here.

SMS her during lunch but no reply till 2pm as she was in lesson, so understandable and ask here for available slot. Well her best time would be 5pm so OK, prepare myself for it.

Went to pick her up and mind, she dont look like a PRC, as most bros said, is like Malaysian and with good boobs. . Look wise not the attractive type just manageable but like girl next door.

We book into a hotel out of G area and after the door shut, stories different, we hugged together and squeeze her big boobs, very good feel, but no frenching.

She is indeed very hard work in the BBBJ many deep throat and with good feel. Fortunately i am strong enough to pass through her BBBJ without ejecting.

FR: Lan Xue
Look : 6
Boobs : C+
Body : 7 (not bony type)
BBBJ : 8.5 (one of the best very hardworking)
FJ : 7 (can control her pussy)
GFE : 6
Frenching : No
Painting : no
Fingering : no
RTF : Maybe but too many to try lately.
Damage : 70 + 10 tips + 20 room.

Sorry for the brief FR.

Nitro - done
scorpio99 - next up list
Old 04-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Thanks to Bro. Ice2005 for yr FR !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1