The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kenna raid before?

Yalor bro, bad luck..lol.
Last I kanna bk in 2017 or 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
lol a couple of times?!
Old 17-10-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is there a possibility a place which was raided before then a few days later raid again?
Old 17-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Is there a possibility a place which was raided before then a few days later raid again?
Yes happened many times before
Old 18-10-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Cannot agree more.

Back in the heyday, raids were regular and seasoned bros all know how to cooperate whether KTV or spa:
- Always remember, the law is the law, don't try and evade.
- whatever is needed and being asked, tell it as it is.
- in this situations, being a hero doesn't pay at all. These girls are her to work whether legal or illegal, they have no interest in us aside from the money we dish out.
- the faster you cooperate, the faster and hopefully painless it will be.
- for sure, please don't give that 'guai lan' (I don't give a fuck look) face.
What does "cooperate" really mean?
Do you confess you are there for HJ, BJ or FJ? or you just say you are there for a massage and you answer all the questions nicely?
Old 18-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
bcos no mask, u can transmit Covid to other, or infected by others. so need to fine $300

no pant is ok, ur little bro won't transmit covid virus. so no need fine anything.
back then, there was an article stating traces of covid virus in semen calling for further studies. i didn't even dare find my favourite lady on day 14th
Old 18-10-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

What do you guys say if AV ask how did you get to know the ML?
That’s my worry.
Old 18-10-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Anyone know what happen to the illegal WL/ML after raid?
if they are PR only kena fine, if not straight depot back. thos was according to my ML few yrs back when i was caught in a raid
Old 18-10-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes, actually depend on "intel" de lah, anyway polic also need to wayang abit mah
Old 18-10-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
That’s my worry.
its ok to tell e truth eg wechat or friend recommend, they wun fault u, they only target e ML. and like e rest say dun act hero just cooperate can liao
Old 18-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
That’s my worry.
Anyway ml or fl are not your frd.. just tell the true can already.. I have frd who try to protect fl got go police station together.. dumb..

Dun get in trouble with all this gals.. they dun worth ur time to go police station make statement
Old 18-10-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Cannot agree more.

Back in the heyday, raids were regular and seasoned bros all know how to cooperate whether KTV or spa:
- Always remember, the law is the law, don't try and evade.
- whatever is needed and being asked, tell it as it is.
- in this situations, being a hero doesn't pay at all. These girls are her to work whether legal or illegal, they have no interest in us aside from the money we dish out.
- the faster you cooperate, the faster and hopefully painless it will be.
- for sure, please don't give that 'guai lan' (I don't give a fuck look) face.
Ya.. last time when gal run.. u know there was raid.. and can no need pay tips already.. haha.. but ur gal is local then bo bian( tat was the time where there is a lot of ah lian and those branded gals work in ktv)
Old 18-10-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to bother, can ignore me, just wanna know, what happen after the ML detained at the station and was released, a few weeks later, they have to report to ICA, is it going to facing deportation???
Old 18-10-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to bother, can ignore me, just wanna know, what happen after the ML detained at the station and was released, a few weeks later, they have to report to ICA, is it going to facing deportation???
If I nv remember wrongly.. if they need to help to investigate may stay longer to help.. if nothing.. be send hm very fast..
Old 18-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Some ppl say raid some say spot check.
Raid sound like very "hiong". Actually both Sama Sama.

License Shop based:
Actually if nvr kana caught red handed (pants down, hand on dick, dick in mouth, dick in pussy). Especially everything already done and wash up liao. The officers cannot do anything to you or the ML one.

The officers like to play the mind game. They will tell u the ML told them everything that had happened and tell the ML we also said everything. ML ALL NOT STUPID TO ADMIT ONE LAH. Cos if they lie still got chance won't get in trouble. Admit sure gone case. The officer hope 1 party admit so that they can have a case. So officer play mind game.

Anyway I had been there n done that. They came to check after the deed and I just out from shower. I said no, dun have, sorry really dun have. No need to go station. Anyway the officers are very good at questioning. So I assume many consumers feel intimidated.

It's not about hero or not. No need to act tough or try to go against the officer. Play the "Sir, really dun have anything else except massage "card". Sorry sir, I really only massage here for 1hr." Just need to talk in a very polite way. They really cannot do anything one.

****Unless ur phone message got type hj 50 roam +30 bbj 120. Then cannot hide liao lah.

Illegal shophouse:
No matter what u say don't matter liao. Lol.

Overall up to individual preferences of handling things. I prefer to have more friends. Cos I older gen. Dislike bao toh kia.
Old 18-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Some ppl say raid some say spot check.
Raid sound like very "hiong". Actually both Sama Sama.

License Shop based:
Actually if nvr kana caught red handed (pants down, hand on dick, dick in mouth, dick in pussy). Especially everything already done and wash up liao. The officers cannot do anything to you or the ML one.

The officers like to play the mind game. They will tell u the ML told them everything that had happened and tell the ML we also said everything. ML ALL NOT STUPID TO ADMIT ONE LAH. Cos if they lie still got chance won't get in trouble. Admit sure gone case. The officer hope 1 party admit so that they can have a case. So officer play mind game.

Anyway I had been there n done that. They came to check after the deed and I just out from shower. I said no, dun have, sorry really dun have. No need to go station. Anyway the officers are very good at questioning. So I assume many consumers feel intimidated.

It's not about hero or not. No need to act tough or try to go against the officer. Play the "Sir, really dun have anything else except massage "card". Sorry sir, I really only massage here for 1hr." Just need to talk in a very polite way. They really cannot do anything one.

****Unless ur phone message got type hj 50 roam +30 bbj 120. Then cannot hide liao lah.

Illegal shophouse:
No matter what u say don't matter liao. Lol.

Overall up to individual preferences of handling things. I prefer to have more friends. Cos I older gen. Dislike bao toh kia.
U no need to address AV Sir as the r civil servants
U r tax payer n they should address u Sir or Mr X as what they did
I politely address them as officer
Just cooperate n get the case closed within few mins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1