The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

for those Apple lovers.. she is down with Dengue fever. probably back to work after CNY.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
for those Apple lovers.. she is down with Dengue fever. probably back to work after CNY.
thks for the update, bro glfc.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 04-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So sway... Think some of the rich punters should pool together and sponsor more regular pest extermination at the legal lorongs. At least till dengue season is over.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: L16h6

shit, poor sweet apple's gad an awful time in s'pore, i rtf her in dec after a long time & was shocked by how badly & visibly she'd aged, she said she frequently had flu & injured pussy, now kena dengue?! Sibei suay sia
Old 04-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
thks for the update, bro glfc.
U are welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
So sway... Think some of the rich punters should pool together and sponsor more regular pest extermination at the legal lorongs. At least till dengue season is over.
I think not gonna happen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
shit, poor sweet apple's gad an awful time in s'pore, i rtf her in dec after a long time & was shocked by how badly & visibly she'd aged, she said she frequently had flu & injured pussy, now kena dengue?! Sibei suay sia
Ok Bro bong,

so when she return to work.. U 1st to Q for her ok? n sayang her hor...
Old 04-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L16 h06

HSE: L16 H06
OKT: Ah Yap
PHONE: 6744-1488
HSE GALS (12): An Ni, Apple, Han Xue, Janet (MY), La La, Le Le, Lena (Malay), Ling Yang, Lisa, Miki, Sweet, Xiao Jun (MY)
Old 04-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad luck for sweet Fuji Apple I do hope she has fewer health issues from now on ....
Old 07-02-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

FR On Apple(1606)
Height: 1.50m estimated
Weight : 43kg
Province : GuangXi
Misc : She has been working in GL for half a year. A big thks to bro unfit who recommended Apple to me,as well as other bros and also bros who had wrote FR on Apple. Her Mandarin had a slight Cantonese accent, sounds like a MY gal to me.

Went to several houses tonite, before settling down at 1606. My intentions tonite was to rtf NaNa from 1803, as I missed her, was informed by okt NaNa was fully booked until 1200am, saw a cute gal with big round eyes and button nose,was informed by okt that's she Xiao San, she's was wearing a sailor moon costume, cute gal in my opinion, too bad she's gonna start a session with customer liao, okt was friendly enough to call gals from other houses for me, but I turned him down politely,went over to 1617 to look for JiaXin, but okt informed me that she has ended work earlier tonite. He recommend JiaYi, he said JiaYi provide good service, but I turned down his offer. Finally went over to 1606, 2 gals were siting at the gals area, AnNi and Sweet. Sweet looks great tonite, she's smile at me but I couldn't remember her, so I didn't smile back, I'm bad... Had a hot and steaming session with her weeks ago, yet I couldn't remember her face. Haiz.... AnNi looks good to me too. Asked okt for 2 gals, Miki and Apple and okt told me that Apple session will be ending soon, I said ok I will take Apple. Any bros can comments on AnNi service, hardly read any FR on her.

Face: 8.0/10
She have attractive medium size round eyes enhance with lens, which make her eyes looks really bright and a low bridge nose with a small size squarish face. She has long dyed blond/brunette hair .She has a small sexy mole on her nose.She's attractive and cute to me.

Body: 8.7/10
She's very slim, have a slight tummy,fair/slightly tan and have smooth skin.

Boobs: B cup with 20 cents size light brown nipples. Her boobs are tender. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 6.0/10
Had a brief chat with her before we proceed for the shower.

Bath: 8.5/10
She bath me and proceed to service me from my back with a boobs rub,plus a sensuous ball massage plus HJ me from my back, 1st time I'm experiencing this type of service, it's something different. She provide another round of boobs rub on my front and ended the bath with a sensuous BBBJ. Had a light peck with her before we proceed to the bed.

Frenching: 8.5/10
We had some intense tongue fight, when I bonked her in the missionary position.

Catbath: 8.5/10
She starts by giving me a brief back to calf massage, she lay on my back and lick my ear lobes plus my ear, followed by catbath my back, followed by a second round of catbath when I was on my front, my hands were all over her boobs and I also fingered her.

AR: NA
She never perform AR.

BBBJ:8.8/ 10
She provided 2 rounds of deep throat BBBJ which was sensuous, with ball licking and sucking action. 2nd round of BBBJ with oil which was very sensuous.

FJ: 8.8/10
She lay on my front supporting herself with both arms, her 2 boobs were staring at me, I lean forward to licked and sucked her boobs. She capped me before she start to ride me, she was wet and warm. My hands were helping themselves at her tender boobs, switch to missionary position as she requested after some time. Rub my didi against her meimei, before I inserted my didi into her, pump her with long and slow stroke, had some intense tongue fights while in this classic position.Her face was flushed like a red apple. Requested to bonk her in doggie and she was accommodating. Change back to missionary position again and finally folder deck chair position alternating between rapid thrust and slow thrust before I climax.

Post FJ: 8.5/10
I rested on her body for a while before I remove my didi. She clean me up, before we cuddle together and chit chat till it's time for the post FJ bath,She hugged me before we left the room. She gave me 2 mandarin oranges before I left.

GFE: 8.5/10
She's friendly,chatty,cheerful and she spoke french well.

Overall : 8.8/10
She provided very good service, with good gfe.

RTF: Yes, to rtf her in the future.

Was informed by okt that 1606 will be closed on CNY eve to chu san, 1606 will be open on 13 Feb. Wed.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 26-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

read Bro mp5f FR on Apple

fav xlj not working, so try Apple

tad bit disappointed bathroom no service

face : 7/10 look pretty at certain angle
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
rtf : no

may try sweet, is sweet sweeter than apple?
Old 26-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
read Bro mp5f FR on Apple

fav xlj not working, so try Apple

tad bit disappointed bathroom no service

face : 7/10 look pretty at certain angle
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
rtf : no

may try sweet, is sweet sweeter than apple?
Apple bathroom service not bad leh, she never service you at all at bathroom, or you busy kissing/frenching her ?

all the gals that I rated 9 and above, all are sweet as honey.

I like Sweet more than Apple, however Apple service is better than Sweet.
Old 26-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet n Apple

Quote:

I like Sweet more than Apple, however Apple service is better than Sweet.
Agree wif u on this one bro...

Also Sweet strikes me as a genuine mm...oh yes n she understands abit of english, so quite fun to 'play' wif her in mix of chinese n english
Old 26-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Sweet n Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Also Sweet strikes me as a genuine mm...oh yes n she understands abit of english, so quite fun to 'play' wif her in mix of chinese n english
kekeke, what I like about Sweet is that she's a willing kisser/frencher, during my last session with her in Jan, we were like kissing/frenching non-stop.

she might not be the chiorest gal that I had bonked, but her gfe really gao gao to Jurong.
Old 27-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Quote:
kekeke, what I like about Sweet is that she's a willing kisser/frencher, during my last session with her in Jan, we were like kissing/frenching non-stop.

she might not be the chiorest gal that I had bonked, but her gfe really gao gao to Jurong.
When both Sweet and Apple removes make up...Apple more pretty lor...
Old 27-02-2013, 01:08 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Even with makeup for me Apple is still prettier than Sweet. Apple look and feel like shuqi to me. Body wise Apple wins hand down...but sweet got higher KC power ler, how?
Old 27-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Even with makeup for me Apple is still prettier than Sweet. Apple look and feel like shuqi to me. Body wise Apple wins hand down...but sweet got higher KC power ler, how?
Tarma both of them and got beauty body cum kc GFE...Hee Hee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1