The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old 16-04-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hotrussiansnear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Saw all the frs on Tara until I must also share.

Tara sns

Fulfilled my fetish of fucking a girl taller than me. Cb I think she bigger size than me. Almost rode me to death like I was the one getting fucked. Like another bro said doggy style is the best. That ass is whewww.

Fucked Her shiok in missionary until I near climax and then climbed next to her head and then came on her face while moaning like siao.

Lol I saw the the laptop full of Rick and morty also
Old 16-04-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Would any kind bros who have tried Vpremium Jap girls, like Riko / Yua, etc please share with me their honest FR Via PM?

I have been thinking of trying but the price tag makes me slightly hesitant.

I've tried his Viet girls before and 100% have had a great time.

Thank you all kindly!
Bro, you have asked a question without listing what’s your preferences (boobs, figure, height, kissing etc).

Depends on what your preferences are, I think most of the FRs for the VP Jap girls are quite accurate (of course one man’s meat is another man’s poison) for the details or description in the FR, with a 10% margin error.
Old 17-04-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Would any kind bros who have tried Vpremium Jap girls, like Riko / Yua, etc please share with me their honest FR Via PM?

I have been thinking of trying but the price tag makes me slightly hesitant.

I've tried his Viet girls before and 100% have had a great time.

Thank you all kindly!
Just to share I tried his JAV girl before. It is totally worth the price for one time experience (i never fk JAV before). Haven’t tried other normal girls.

But For a real young Jap i think that’s more or less the right price, comparing with no pic / no stats girls in local D asking for 1k++.
Old 17-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
CyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ayana SNS

web: https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=932289

Ayana look is the same as photos. She has a mixture of bitchy, classy and gorgeous look. Very attractive and is sure the type you will not reject.

Her body was perfect. Petite, slim, curvy and sexy sporty figure, great ass and beautiful tan skin.Natural soft and nice shape D boobs which is nicely in proportion to her body.

Her frenching is solid and alot of tongue actions, nothing is stopping this gal. She is an amazing kisser as she just french me and go down south from neck to nipple n to my cock. It was damn Shiok!

She does the bbbj kneeing while I was standing beside the bed. She was able to lean in and let her tongue slurp around the head and beneath the rim of the shaft, focusing on that spot. As she worked her way down my shaft. She raised her hands to my hips and pulled me closer to her as her mouth continued its efforts on my shaft. She go in deep and make me feel like she s a cock lover. The whole process was slow, sexy and sensual.

After that, I explored her body with my tongue as I roamed her belly button then down toward her shaven pussy. It was nice and sensitive to licking with no smell at all.

She is also very damn tight below and definitely a feisty one in bed, especially watching her perform in reverse and riding, was damn shiok. Seeing her big pair of jugs, shake and ass wiggle in front of me and the tightness make me cannot tahan and release in just a few stroke.

I regret not booking for 2 shots.

The session was totally unforgettable.

The GFE was high as i have the Bf feel and she go all out to serve me. Communication was not an issue as she is very good with her english.

She is surely the RTF material.
Old 17-04-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro tried the two jap girls at 600$? Can share the experience or PM?
Old 17-04-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!
Star of Galaxy
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=931266

She is heavier than photos, and complexion is rough.
Kitty is NOT shaved. She’s friendly and accommodating.
BBJ is just ok - doesn’t go very deep, too much teeth, but she let me hold the back of her head and pump her mouth for a long time, which I liked.
FJ only tried for a short while - I was really after AJ. I’m bigger, and many girls say no, but she gave the ok. I gave her 2 long AJ sessions. She can take it all the way, nice long strokes, moaning the whole time. She’s a trooper, and I highly recommend her for her AJ abilities.
Old 18-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 17
Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!

Aylin SNS

The location was nice, trendy, central and very easily accessible by public transport.

Face: Asian look, elegance and beautiful look and very accurate with pictures.

Body: Fair skin, figure tall, slim and slender with curvy young smooth body type with a meaty ass.

Boobs: size jut nice for her body, not too big or small, soft and real, natural and very nice looking pair of sensitive nipples

Painting: Nice oyster, clean and no smell. Very wet and reactive. Doesn’t shy and push me away. Enjoy the process of being lick by me.

Frenching: we had a super good relationship that we French non stop through our deeds. This is super hardcore and I really meant non stop action. Tried to come up for air but she pulled me back in for more tongue action. Damn turned on bro

BBBJ: Good bbbj, she will makes eye contact while going down on you.In and put, slow, steady and sensual as she know how to control the speed. Deepthroat and clean my shaft in detail.

FJ: NO KY needed and didn’t have to instruct her that much as she is a fucking horny babe! She ride me and did that right - left circular movements with her hip. Felt like I’m in heaven. Pulled her down and asked her to do doggy position, to return the good feeling she gave me. Fucked her so hard till she moaned heaved and deeper. This position killed me.

Overall a nice session. I got to thanks OKT SNS for a great time with Aylin

Refer to pic and weblink below

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=932725
Old 18-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

RTF Second time to the JAV star
Model: Remi
Stable: Xclusive

Refer to my previous FR for the scoring, don’t wanna repeat post..

Straight chiong down after work, after securing a time slot which was relatively rush for me.. but since I cannot tahan already.. I just fck work.. fck it.. fck everything.. coz I wanna fck her.. her KC max, she making both me and my bank account dry.. haha

Her body still maintains.. goddess figure.. slim and no tummy, more like got lean arbs kind when she took out her bra, can see that toning on her tummy.. smell super nice this time.. boobs same still big and nice to squeeze, except nips a bit drier now.. can’t blame bros who visited her.. as will keep on feasting on them.. I’m one of them, Sorry! and with consecutive showering as well, makes all FLs skin drier, that’s the harsh fact.. nonetheless, I would say her skin still smooth coz I saw new bottles of body lotion, think she put them on after work before sleep to maintain that silky smooth skin.. haha.. fleshy butt when you bonk can hear the pok pok sound (mind you not piak piak.. it’s pok pok sound)..

DFK like in JAV videos, if you like that kind of DFK.. what are you waiting for?

Service: tip top despite full bookings back to back.. not a single drop of service.. really Kudos to Japanese services, shower as per usual a bit of soapland B2B with teasing bbbj in toilet..

Bed action: Cat bath still at the top tier cream of crop kind.. didn’t know I can Mari Kita with just her licking & sucking my nips.. this time round she gave me a powerful bbbj.. suction, DT and licking of head.. until her salivas accidentally drool all over me to my pubic area, thank goodness, I was quite tired after work, if not I would have release all out into her fluffy lips and sweet mouth..! She asked if I wanted 69.. nahh.. scare I cannot tahan.. so I painted her a good one till her nips erected this time with sensual moans and tummy deflates as though taking deep breaths, guess I’m doing it right this time.. surprisingly no smell at all and super clean.. painted a good 10mins before wearing helmet and missionary.. pok pok sound.. squeezed her every part from boobs to butt from below.. caressed her from shoulder to calf.. 1 word.. smooth… with DFK here and there.. whacked for 5-7mins.. surrendered all my soldiers.. can’t last.. whoever says they can bonk her for 20mins.. don’t lie.. haha

Overall: still the same score 9.8/10 lacks that communications for fluent conversation.. limited English on her end, and limited Japanese on my end.. still a fantastic bonk like bonking a mistress who is a JAV model..

RTF: need to control myself.. need to rest more to prepare for chiong “Japan” sua again.. and also for Vit m to replenish.. realistically 900 is zzzzz.. but worth it, that hefty price tag renders that level of service from such a beautiful lady.. will RTF before she RTC
Old 19-04-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Managed to contact VP

Had Remi today, excellent service, pretty, hot and accommodating!
Old 20-04-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Low key miss Mimi. 😿
Old 20-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 18
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!

Feeling horny as usual, took a look and text SNS to make booking with Amy

As usual prompt reply and location was very accessible by car or public transport. 

She looks like the pic posted in the forum.

She is a tall, young and beautiful lady. Her figure was perfect, slim with fair skin, long hair and natural boobs that fit her body. A pink nipple and a shaven pink lips pussy.

She offered me a drink and stripe me piece by piece and then lead me to the shower. 

Showered me like a baby & making sure that i was properly cleaned. She really took her time to clean me from top to bottom.

After shower, she laid me on the bed and long awaited action started.

Started the foreplay with some catbath and then frenching.

The frenching came with lot of tongue fright. It was was soft and gentle slowly got more intense and passionate with lot of DFK and smooching.
Damn shiok.

Her BBBJ was really solid and powerful. She seem to knows her way around my cock. She know how to use her tongues well and sucked me for quite long to get me hard and did not complain. Lot of great suction and slurping feel and deep throat effect. I really salute her.

When I dragged her shapely arse to the edge of the bed and she realised what I was going to do, she helpfully spread her legs open. She quietly enjoyed my tonguing before starting to breathe heavily and went on to come heavily in ragged gasps. Tasty and damn delicious.

Caps on, she start to twist and grid then ride me on top with non stop moaning at top speed. The pussy was damn wet and no need KY at all. Her FJ is really powerful and commando type. We change position. I do her in missionary while hugging her tight. I pump her hard and fast and she tell me she gonna cum and can felt her pussy pulsating and throbbing, tightening around mini me. Very skillful, like that make me shot in no time.

She has very nice lady with nice personality.

A very chatty, friendly, service oriented and willing to please lady.

No a time watcher and i have the very high girlfriend feel from her.

The whole session was awesome.

I have to thanks SNS for the amazing and wonderful session.

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005
Old 20-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=932289

Ayana

Quick FR for her due to recently I have quite a busy schedule. Back to introduction, saw SNS have new lady so quick text to make booking.

- Ayana looks the same as per the photo. She have the asian look with the seductive and slutty look. Bro sure will not reject type.

- She have a slim body with a height which I estimate around 1.60m to 1.62m tall. Her skin tone color is mix of fair and dark skin tone color. Overall she have a nice body which is the type I like.

- Natural D cups boobs. Her boobs just fit nicely on her slim body and she allow me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs gently with no restriction.

- She is a very nice and friendly. She will help me to bath and wipe me dry after that. The ice breaking was good as she can speak very good english.

- She allows kissing, smooching and frenching with her. Seriously can french with a pretty face girl like her, the feeling is very good. The feeling of frenching with her is also those passionate feeling.

-Her pussy was shaven. She has a nice and tight hole. Painting was allow. I give her one till she moan and whine and ask me to shop. No smell and very wet and tasty.

- Her BBBJ is nice and sensual feeling IMO. Very sexy and powerful with deep throat. She even start DT me in the shower. She will take her time to BBBJ on my 2IC and I quite enjoyed her BBBJ.

- Tried 2 positions with her which they are Missionary and Cowgirl positions. Best position for me with her is Missionary position as can see her face expression while bonking onto her and also sucking and licking gently on her boobs.

- In my point of view, Ayana is a very nice and friendly girl who provide good services.
Old 20-04-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
12guy2121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ayana

Looks: 9/10, Same as photos
Body: 9/10 Nice and curvy, soft and fair skin
BJ: 7/10 Enthusiastic but a little teethy, couldn't take me very deep
FJ: 10/10 She's a true professional, can accommodate many positions and although we just met she can anticipate what you like

OKT: 10/10 Quick replies and easy to arrange

RTF: Yes
Old 20-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Low key miss Mimi. 😿
Hi Bro, you are referring to Mimi from VP?
Old 21-04-2023, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornetgreen View Post
Hi Bro, you are referring to Mimi from VP?
Yes bro. 😔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1