The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
It really depends.

Have a friend who is a multi millionaire, owns a fairly large company, very respected in his industry. Extremely smart, academic wise. Drives damn expensive cars. A lot of choices for him out there but he chose a PRC girl in her 30s. Not a looker at all. And I cannot imagine what his friends, families and relatives thought about this PRC girlfriend when he introduced her to them.

The PRC girl was in this line doing FJ in MP that time when he knew her. He lavished her with Rolexes and gold before even confirming her as GF.

They got together and the girl quit the industry. ML fairy tale came true. No need to slog and sell body anymore. Live comfortably for rest of her life.

Maybe he kena gong tao, I don't know. And it is funny because I banged that ML many many times, even raw and creampie her, before they got together. He does not know and I don't intent to say haha.
At least she quit and live "happily ever after"

Last edited by justin69; 11-08-2022 at 07:40 AM.
Old 26-07-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
At least she quit and live "happily ever after"

How about those who sponsor, providing monthly allowance and ML still continues to work at MP, getting touch and sucking others tool whole day. Worst is when she treated him like a fool and going around showing how "stupid" the guy is to others. 🤔
So at the end of the day, money is king.

If the bro had provided a lot more than enough for the ML, surely she would consider quitting the job.

I think almost all MLs are in this line for the money to survive or make enough to achieve their goals. So far I only knew one who did it because she loves sex and thought it is a good way to get it and earn money at the same time.
Old 26-07-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most of us are all employee and not multi millionaire.There is a limit how much we can give.So ML still has to work as need work permit to continue to stay.
Old 26-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
Most of us are all employee and not multi millionaire.There is a limit how much we can give.So ML still has to work as need work permit to continue to stay.
Hmm. When u really give alot then the other problem come already.

1)
Maybe 1st few yrs she stick to me. Guai guai cos good money. Give 30-50k a mth? Cos anything below she might wana still work one. Who dun wana have more money. But for me to give 30-50k per mth. Maybe I work like dog no day no night. So I dun have 24hrs to accompany her. So she find "friends" or ppl in her contact list to meet to kill time. Sometime have friendly match with other guy, enjoy and get paid. Why not. Hahahaha.

2)
After 3 yrs. No time to accompany her. She accumulated enuff wealth from me. She find other men she like. Got love feeling. With me it's just money. Soon she give me a nice green hat to wear.

3) Over the 3 yrs I gave out more than a million and ended with a cheating partner.

4) She fly back to China and leaving me here in SG. Scratch head. Why did I work so hard?

After knowing what shit I can get into. Losing money time and emotionally breakdown. It's better to spend the money else where. Lol.

Tio bo? If I have that money why go for ML.
If I can only give 20k or less a mth, the ML will still wana work for more. She will say, earn while young so we can grow old together for our future. Pui lah. She work the money go her pocket, u work the money also go her pocket. Simi our future.
Old 26-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

I rather go find Sheng Siong or Giant cashier, factory girls, airport staff, etc...
Old 26-07-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
daimon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sharing
Old 26-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...d-for-services

He stated on online classifieds website Locanto that he was looking for a "sugar baby" and claimed to be working in the finance industry, earning about **$60,000 a month**

One feat to KC ML hmm
Old 26-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The MLs are not as stupid as these girls.Before u even say go hotel, u will have to come out with money.Once, u have proven your worth, they will then go with u to hotel.
Old 27-07-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
The MLs are not as stupid as these girls.Before u even say go hotel, u will have to come out with money.Once, u have proven your worth, they will then go with u to hotel.
Yup. To them is money come 1st. We can try telling her we only love her. She think we bullshit. Cos she also tell all Bros she only love him. Hahahaha. Feeling n love is useless. BTW few hundred they see no up nowadays. Inflation isit. Lol
Old 27-07-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

A successful relationship needs to be reciprocated. And it’s not just about the sex.

If a bro doesn’t care about the ML’s housing loan or other debts, why would the ML care about his feelings? If a bro doesn’t care about the ML’s children’s living expenses, why would the ML bother about his feelings? If a bro doesn’t care about the ML’s parents and their maintenance, why would a ML care about his feelings?

So if a bro wants only sex, the ML can give you sex for money, money that she used to pay her housing loan, her kids’ living expenses and her parents’ maintenance. The sweet talking comes with the territory. It’s the same everywhere: insurance agents, car saleswoman, hairdressers etc. they all want to sweet talk you and upsell. It’s customer service.

A ML is also a person with feelings, and with the same burdens that everyone has. A ML can have sex with 5-6 men a day and still be genuinely intimate with her boyfriend. With the 5-6 men, it’s just sex and any imagined intimacy is over once you shoot. With her boyfriend, it’s making love and the intimacy continues even after orgasm. The conversations with those men are about her body, about their pleasure, faster, slower, more teasing etc. With her boyfriend, the conversations are not just about her body and his needs, but also what gives her pleasure, about what’s on her mind now, is it late loan payments, kids school problems or parents’ health.

A ML also needs such intimacy and they are also vulnerable in bed. If a bro only wants sex and nothing else to do with the ML, it’s perfectly fine, the ML will give you what you pay for. If a bro wants to be a part of the ML’s life, then be prepared to give more than just money. Give your time, your attention and your care. It’s all a package and it’s no different from courting a regular girl.
Old 27-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

If you take a step back, you will see there is a distinct difference between kc and true feelings. One is sweet talks, the other is show of interest and concerns. One is just her talking, the other is her asking

It’s obvious, and you know it. Just don’t ignore it

But of course, there are grandmasters of kc who can do all the care & concerns and make it feel real, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
If you take a step back, you will see there is a distinct difference between kc and true feelings. One is sweet talks, the other is show of interest and concerns. One is just her talking, the other is her asking

It’s obvious, and you know it. Just don’t ignore it

But of course, there are grandmasters of kc who can do all the care & concerns and make it feel real, lol
Yes, I have a good ML friend known her for 5yrs. She left sg and she is back. Pure friend where we chat everything.

She is damn good at the game. She got fiance already. Still managed to have a few guys here showering her with money, food and gifts. BTW she not that young and not that chio. Already got child in China. SG men still willing to give her money to support her. Lol. Sometime I really scratch head wor.

She say her memory not very good so she keep notes on the conversation with customers. Damn power. Sometime she will gei gei forget the customer name. Text the customer when free asking how is his work based on previous conversation etc. Every night good night kiss and hugs. BTW she got 2 phones or even more.

Master of KC. She say only a hand full like me nvr kana her gong tao. I told her lim bei play girlfriend game since 14. Won't fall for this lah.
Old 27-07-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 18
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future

Hahaha a whore eventually is still a whore, but we like to pay for sexual services and add in some kc-ness and loving feels 🥰 so…don’t blame them, just have to blame your own for falling into it
Old 27-07-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

From a frd,
你有听过俗语:
女人变坏就有钱
男人有钱就变坏
😄呵呵
所以我离开她
打了美脸针,顾客陆陆续续来, 花5000rmb ,那是给她分手费,也有店铺费用
她应该慢慢上轨道,自己开一人按摩小店
顾客再找她按摩,她要求他顺便买晚餐过来一起吃。她还发给我看,说她忙,不知道几点有空和我约 会
我等她几个小时

之前我和她说好约定一个时间,她之前也都答应
她和姐妹们说我是个好心人
好心人就容易被欺骗
但她有
困难我付钱帮她,当我需要她出来见就很难
我最讨厌这种行为
Old 27-07-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

From a frd :
Have you ever heard the saying:
When a woman becomes bad, she becomes rich
Men become bad when they have money
�� hehe
so i leave her
After getting a beauty injection, customers came one after another and spent 5000rmb, which is the breakup fee for her, as well as the store fee
She should slowly get on the track and open a one-person massage shop by herself
The customer asked her for a massage again, and she asked him to buy dinner by the way. She also sent it to me, saying she was busy and didn't know what time she was free to meet me
I waited for her for hours

I had agreed with her before to make an appointment, and she had agreed to it before.
She told the sisters that I was a good man
Well-meaning people are easily deceived
but she has
Difficulty I pay to help her when I need her to come out and see
I hate this behavior
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1