The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 18-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcruz1999 View Post
Banged Claudya yesterday.
Not really fair-skinned as the pix, she's from Bali.
Like ironfist said, great bj with her peirced tongue.
Got the shock of my life when her roommate crawled from under the bed after our first round!
She finally gave up hiding since I was really taking my time before doing Claudya a second time.
Smooth skin anyway and tight body. Her cock is not huge but am only interested in giving.
Just forcibly haggle the price and it will be cheaper.
Her hotel's in chinatown.
hahaha... Enjoy bro... I cim her mouth everytime she blows for me... Cannot tarhan
Old 20-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mikelee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcruz1999 View Post
Banged Claudya yesterday.
Not really fair-skinned as the pix, she's from Bali.
Like ironfist said, great bj with her peirced tongue.
Got the shock of my life when her roommate crawled from under the bed after our first round!
She finally gave up hiding since I was really taking my time before doing Claudya a second time.
Smooth skin anyway and tight body. Her cock is not huge but am only interested in giving.
Just forcibly haggle the price and it will be cheaper.
Her hotel's in chinatown.
bro this is damn funny.. the roommate part..

i can imagine the shock!
Old 20-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_V View Post
hey...
dont talk shitty bro... its not my problm if you dont have money for your fantasy. all i want here is fullkfelmnt. and money is nothing.. and its up to you..
my brothers here... you guys all know my reputation here. It's up to you guys to believe me or these 2 posters with 1 or 2 posts each, bad spelling and bad grammar. who's the genuine punter?
Old 20-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've had their friend stay before, is it too much to ask for them to take a walk?

Next time Jenv is in town I'm going to do her post-op mate.

Any FR on Icon?

Last edited by DynoRodHK; 20-02-2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Typi
Old 20-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just have to put my 2 cents in this business of paying $200 to $250.
Any Filipino ladyboy that prices herself at that range is hoping for some guy who doesn't have the time or does not know the market price. Something like buying 4D for them, most times you don't win but sometimes you do. They're trying their luck.
For locals, bid $150, the market price,and I'm quite sure she'll take you. There are dozens of Filipinos online and Thais at Orchard Towers here at any one time.

And then, there are some guys who like to put the price up for some ladyboys so that they can get in the ladyboy's good books . Hoping for some "favours" I guess. It doesn't work - the guys here will not appreciate your FRs and comments and not all ladyboys are appreciative.

And oh yes, it's not about if we have the money - for most of us that's not the problem. The problem is - what's the rationale for paying $200 - $250 when you can get it for less?

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 20-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
KT.LUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
The problem is - what's the rationale for paying $200 - $250 when you can get it for less?
2nd that bro and agree with the "good book" part. I got Bovi at $150 a couple of months back and the good thing is she told she didn't do farang business. Thanks goodness else her price would hv been jacked sky high. These ang moh are the ones who spoil the market. I am not being a racist but this is the fact.
Old 20-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xTrixiex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any Filipino ladyboy that prices herself at that range is hoping for some guy who doesn't have the time or does not know the market price. Something like buying 4D for them, most times you don't win but sometimes you do. They're trying their luck.
For locals, bid $150, the market price,and I'm quite sure she'll take you. There are dozens of Filipinos online and Thais at Orchard Towers here at any one time.

And then, there are some guys who like to put the price up for some ladyboys so that they can get in the ladyboy's good books . Hoping for some "favours" I guess. It doesn't work - the guys here will not appreciate your FRs and comments and not all ladyboys are appreciative.

And oh yes, it's not about if we have the money - for most of us that's not the problem. The problem is - what's the rationale for paying $200 - $250 when you can get it for less?
Sheesh, I would be very appreciative.

But then again I m unique
Old 20-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
funkmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros out there to recommend a big dick, value for $ at the moment in sg pls...
Old 20-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

ivy.martina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrixiex View Post
Sheesh, I would be very appreciative.

Being a consumer needs to be satisfied on the service that he/she availed.It is not the quantity that counting but the quality speak for it.We are not force to get an item or services just to have it yet we are challenging our self to get the real satisfaction that we need.it is like im buying for a fake one yet i can afford to have the GENUINE one that eventually cost much but the guarantee makes satisfaction in it!.

Speaking on my self.....I Dont mind others pricing much coz i dont know the reason behind. as long as im happy and satisfied on the services he/she had made....fucking GO for it! rather sparing my time and money costing less that the other yet if it feels like fucking a zombie or dead one better think about it my dear! LOL!

the Question?
Answer.....What the fucking crab headed you are!...you have that six senses to use!
Cant you see the difference?
Cant you hear others opinion and you have also your personal judgement?
Cant you taste by your own taste buds to distinguished from sweet to bitter or maybe you can ask somebody to taste for you!

THANK U...
Old 20-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

ivy.martina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Being a consumer needs to be satisfied on the service that he/she availed.It is not the quantity that counting but the quality speak for it.We are not force to get an item or services just to have it yet we are challenging our self to get the real satisfaction that we need.it is like im buying for a fake one yet i can afford to have the GENUINE one that eventually cost much but the guarantee makes satisfaction in it!.

Speaking on my self.....I Dont mind others pricing much coz i dont know the reason behind. as long as im happy and satisfied on the services he/she had made....fucking GO for it! rather sparing my time and money costing less that the other yet if it feels like fucking a zombie or dead one better think about it my dear! LOL!

the Question?
Answer.....What the fucking crab headed you are!...you have that six senses to use!
Cant you see the difference?
Cant you hear others opinion and you have also your personal judgement?
Cant you taste by your own taste buds to distinguished from sweet to bitter or maybe you can ask somebody to taste for you!
Old 20-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jss10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone seen Jenny b4?

Just wondering if the feedback on her is true?

http://www.vicesisters.com/feedbacks.php?id=48440

Tempted to see her but on on hold for now!
Old 20-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
funkmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would any bro recommend any LB that are in sg at the moment or some that might come down to our sunny shores soon that have a big dick? Many thanks
Old 21-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jamessean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jss10 View Post
Anyone seen Jenny b4?

Just wondering if the feedback on her is true?

http://www.vicesisters.com/feedbacks.php?id=48440

Tempted to see her but on on hold for now!
I tried her last year and I can say she has a big candystick. She was relatively friendly. Not the best bong but I think far from what is said in the reviews. If you like your LBs tall and curvy, she is the one.
Old 21-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

robert_V deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh... mr.right i dont undergrading your capacity its all up to you. we have both opinion and decission. juz want you to know that "IM LIVING MY LIFE. LIVE YOURs." ok good luck
Old 21-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

umm... no need to come out with bullshit philosophy please. this is a punter's forum. not for you guys to advertise yourselves. And to ivy martina, your words are rather offensive.

I think I speak for 99% of posters here that we would definitely take dickrick's words over yours any time of the day or night. He is a respected punter with valuable contributions and opinions. most of all, he's a consumer, on our side. Of course we'll believe him.

Meanwhile you, as a service provider, should try not to piss off all your clients right at the word go. This forum serves a wide range of consumers... your reputation will go under.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1