The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
MP not of much influence to ICA nowadays ley from what I see.... Media is a more powerful tool.

Btw... advise needed.

I ROM with my gal on 19Oct and she's required to be here 15 days before the sol.

But... she re-entered Singapore (appealed) on 11 August.. but lost her passport, so she need to leave on 4/9/2011. Does she need to wait for the invisible 2 months golden rule or she just need to present her police report on the lost passport (that's why she left earlier) and the marriage receipt?

Also, If we register here, Vietnam side knows anot? Or they are able to check with each other marriage records? she's not planning to apply for PR.

Please advise, sexperts
just help u check with my wife,she say they dont know
Old 02-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
bro shysaint,

i have a enquiry and would like to seek your wisdom.

let's a gal have already stayed in sgp for 3 months for a period of 01 Feb to 05 June. i understand that the cycle thingy will prevent her from entering sgp from 06 June until 06 september right? bcuz the 6 months cycle counted from 01 Feb to 01 July(6 months). and plus 2 months no-entry which is 02 July until 01 september. lets say she attempted to enter in August but got refused an entry. So the cycle thing still count as mentioned earlier or re-start the 2 month no-entry from the date she attempted the failed entry?

Many thanks to you bro!
Bro ,

Seriously I not sure about this 'CYCLE' thingy ....

AS I have shared in my previous posts ... I mentioned that my wife, G/F then , have Over-clock more than the stated so-called 'CYCLE' description.

Maybe just to share when mt G/F then was visiting me in SG:

In 2009 itself ... 2 mths in SG then 1 mth in VN, 1 mth is SG then 2 mths in VN, 2 mths in Sg then 2 mths in Vn.

IN 2010 itself ... 1 mth in Sg then 2 mths in Vn, 2 mths in Sg then 2 Weeks in Vn ..

In fact not only my wife, I do know many of her friends and some of my friends Over-clocked as well ...

Rgds ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Not much to offer compare to experience bro like shysaint
Bro ...

Don't SaY like that leh .. my experience also limited ... we need as many input / sharings as possible to collate infos so that we will benefit from it ....

Those who have gone thru' are welcomed to input

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
To brother shysaint and all experienced brothers here.

actually, is approaching MP a better approach or appeal to ICA directly?

For me, I have approached my MP and it is good for me, because the grassroot volunteer helped pointed out some stuff wrong with my letter that I did not notice. It would been pretty bad for me to write directly with my original letter without the proof-reading.

However, got a little worried when pple tell me that using MP-approach is actually slower and risky as the ICA officers in charge will have to do their homework much more and find out more problems.... sigh.
The most difficult part of my appealing is that we dont know what is the reason for the rejection (with ICA declining to reveal reasons to anyone, not even to lawyers, i read), and we dont know what my fiance could have done wrong.

Sept liao... 3 months of researching and paperwork-ing....
Bro Rivcale :

There is NO 1 Way/Solution to solve problems ...

Everything is step by step ... do what is necessary and follow up from them ...

DO what you think is Logically Right .... there is no Right or Wrong but is more of whether it is efficient enough to speed the process ...

Rgds

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
MP not of much influence to ICA nowadays ley from what I see.... Media is a more powerful tool..
1st, you cannot say MP not much influence ...

We are just small fly ... MeDia ... Why go to such an Extent ... Probably it just get worse ...

Quote:
I ROM with my gal on 19Oct and she's required to be here 15 days before the sol..
15 Days ??? My wife is ONLY here 5 Days BEFORE the Solemnisation meaning is 1 Day before the Statutory Declaration.

Quote:
But... she re-entered Singapore (appealed) on 11 August.. but lost her passport, so she need to leave on 4/9/2011. Does she need to wait for the invisible 2 months golden rule or she just need to present her police report on the lost passport (that's why she left earlier) and the marriage receipt?.
AS mentioned .. I not sure of the 'CYCLE' thingy

My wife left SG and come back in 2 weeks time for our Solemnisation.

IF she is NOT Banned ... YES , Police Report is VEry Helpful ...YES , Marriage Receipt will Allows her to enter.

Quote:
Also, If we register here, Vietnam side knows anot? Or they are able to check with each other marriage records? she's not planning to apply for PR.
Obviously VN or Any Part of the World will NOT know you are Married in Singapore .. LIkewise Singapore also DOn't KNow whether if you are Married Overseas ...

Thats why the declaration comes in .... at any point of time if you are Discovered that you are Already Married ... you be in DeeP ShiT

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 18
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro Rivcale :

There is NO 1 Way/Solution to solve problems ...
Everything is step by step ... do what is necessary and follow up from them ...
DO what you think is Logically Right .... there is no Right or Wrong but is more of whether it is efficient enough to speed the process ...
Rgds
hehe thanks bro shysaint.

Reason why I am so unsecured is that i actually applied for her social visit pass (not for marriage, just for her to come back) in March, and I did not ask for any help, never bother to check forum nor ask any professionals and it dragged till August for me to realised I screwed up the applications by answering "Yes" wrongly to those questions in March.

I regret not seeking help earlier and now I dont trust myself! haha. Even the MP's volunteers warned me cheekily not to do anything on my own again, but to visit them for them to draft the letter...

then worried after reading through all 40 plus pages of this forum... seems like many have bad vibes of MP's letters.

Oh well. Really looking forward to my marriage. Lovesick is a terrible diease.

Thanks broshysaint and bro GoldenQuestion and many other bros!!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
hehe thanks bro shysaint.

Reason why I am so unsecured is that i actually applied for her social visit pass (not for marriage, just for her to come back) in March, and I did not ask for any help, never bother to check forum nor ask any professionals and it dragged till August for me to realised I screwed up the applications by answering "Yes" wrongly to those questions in March.

I regret not seeking help earlier and now I dont trust myself! haha. Even the MP's volunteers warned me cheekily not to do anything on my own again, but to visit them for them to draft the letter...

then worried after reading through all 40 plus pages of this forum... seems like many have bad vibes of MP's letters.

Oh well. Really looking forward to my marriage. Lovesick is a terrible diease.

Thanks broshysaint and bro GoldenQuestion and many other bros!!
When I appeal for my friend's G/F to enter ...

I appealed on my own ... I also used poor english and the reason i used is CNY family re-union and thats it ... even re-appeal also use the same ... imagine by then approved CNY over .. hahhaha ...

Appealed about 3 times and it took about 6mths ... during the process many additional documents are asked ... got it translated and submitted ...

As long as we do it right, its a matter of time ....

Using MP is not a matter of the quality of the letter but then is the 'MP' title , therefore there is alot of bad vibes about using MP letter ... and remmember letter are not written by MP themself, they only sign

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 18
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Appealed about 3 times and it took about 6mths ... during the process many additional documents are asked ... got it translated and submitted ...
I dont even get a single call or letter asking for more documents or data lor..
sibei sian. and the wait is horrible. if i hv to wait 6 more months, i cant imagine the problems...

Quote:
Using MP is not a matter of the quality of the letter but then is the 'MP' title , therefore there is alot of bad vibes about using MP letter ... and remmember letter are not written by MP themself, they only sign
yeah i know... thats why dunno whether if student pass appeal failed, shld i appeal on my own for her social visit pass or stick to MP..
Old 02-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
When I appeal for my friend's G/F to enter ...

I appealed on my own ... I also used poor english and the reason i used is CNY family re-union and thats it ... even re-appeal also use the same ... imagine by then approved CNY over .. hahhaha ...

As long as we do it right, its a matter of time ....

wow,that time my MP only e mail to them only with no signature (i guess),seem like yours is more hardworking,u got vote for him this year hahaha
Old 03-09-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro ,

Maybe just to share when mt G/F then was visiting me in SG:

In 2009 itself ... 2 mths in SG then 1 mth in VN, 1 mth is SG then 2 mths in VN, 2 mths in Sg then 2 mths in Vn.

IN 2010 itself ... 1 mth in Sg then 2 mths in Vn, 2 mths in Sg then 2 Weeks in Vn ..

Rgds ...
thanks for sharing bro shysaint. in fact i think nowadays there are no more rigid rules anymore... i actually heard some VBs came quite frequently without problem but some just got denied quite often. I think it really depends on their interview session with the officers. maybe some locals accompanying them or some local address written on their DE card might help in terms of increasing her credibility but again... it's not a criteria at all... it all depends on the officers at the checkpoint... i think...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 03-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for sharing bro shysaint. in fact i think nowadays there are no more rigid rules anymore... i actually heard some VBs came quite frequently without problem but some just got denied quite often. I think it really depends on their interview session with the officers. maybe some locals accompanying them or some local address written on their DE card might help in terms of increasing her credibility but again... it's not a criteria at all... it all depends on the officers at the checkpoint... i think...
Good good ... I guess finally u got it ... welcome to the club

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-09-2011, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good good ... I guess finally u got it ... welcome to the club
you are the one enlightening me ler bro... thanks

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 04-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
just help u check with my wife,she say they dont know
Thanks bro! That's alot of help...
Old 04-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
My gf kanna denied once... i went to appeal.. approved.

Then i went HCMC to fetch her here. Even with letter of appeal.. they still wanna deny her entry... but luckily i was around...

I still remember vividly...
Reached Changi Airport.. i asked her to queue first while i walk around and wait for her (becos if i clear the custom before her, if she got denied she will be led to the custom office, which i couldn't had gone to question becos its before the custom).... but she keep signalling me to join the queue.. very dulan... told her i need to ensure that she safely pass before i clear the custom but she still don't get it and keep signalling... so i clear the custom first or else ICA officers will start to suspect and more difficult for her to clear.

Then, her turn came, she show the letter of appeal, and was led to the custom again.. Fucking dulan again... no letter, go office, got letter, go office. Then what the fuck i spend 1 month to appeal and call daily?

Then i went to the custom and ask, the officer told me to wait for a while. Ok i wait. Then a senior officer came out. He ask me whether am i bringing her in and i said yes. Then he ask for my IC and i show him my 11B. Then he said, orh.. army regular.. then shouldn't be a problem for her to enter. (I mean.. what the fuck? He should be looking at the letter of appeal rather than checking my IC ma)

And 5 minutes later, she passed the custom and said they just thumb-print her and nothing already.... fucking scared... if she got denied again, she will be crying badly again, that's the only thing that scares me
Old 04-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

dont mind i ask on why she have been deny once?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1