The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-05-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mind - LoveAffair

Location: 8/10 central aread some distance from MRT 10mins walk,

Look: 8/10 quite close to the photos,

Body: 7/10 slim & sexy, boobs are soft and small

Shower: 7/10 just able to fit in the shower with her, sop :P

French: 8.5/10 Oh yes, she does and pretty well and love the way she french.

BbbJ: 8/10 very nice, combination with lick my ball and entire dick.

Painting: 7/10 allows this, but only couple of mins, already wet.

FJ: 9/10 Cow girled me all the way a good 10 mins, she has good stamina, what a view of pretty slim girl riding on me, change to position me on top to finish 1st short, after some rest and short massage, she bbbj again, and go into action for 2nd short, and this time ended in doggie position.

GFE: 8/10 No rush, patient and I stayed around to talk and cuddle till almost time another customer coming...
Old 11-05-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
reading this make me reminisce of similar

My FL still in a semi-sleepy daze, but the moment heard that JAV "ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh" pierce through the door, we immediately look at each other.
She let out a soft laugh & gave me a sheepish look. Then proceeded into her room to have our own private fun time.

ahh the memories..
Wah Bro, imagine the door was left ajar and they saw 2 of you peeping. Then they invited you two to join them and 2 of you did. That would be very adventurous. You will have more to tell now

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 11-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Bigmax is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=878427

FR for Jingle from SA

Location-Near to MRT

OKT- Bro KK really helpful and suggest me to take first blood. As per his suggestion the session was awesome.

Looks- 10/10 similar to the photo. In real more cute

Boobs- not for boobs lover. Small boobs. For me ok.

French: 11/10 Oh my god she is awesome in this. So much passionate like a gf. We started from shower and keep on going. We had many tongue fights

BbbJ: 10/10, wooow she is like a machine and she enjoys a lot. She go DP suddenly without hand. OMG soooo deep.

Painting/69- 11/10 pussy fully shaved. She ask me to eat more and more. She moans and enjoys it.

FJ: 10/10 she super awesome in this. She said if you don't do well she bring toy ���� . But she prefers to bang her so hard. She said want more and more ����

GFE: 11/10 her character is so friendly and as mentioned she like party. She enjoys dancing. She started with a sexy dance to make you more horny. ����. She can dance sexy with you. She offers drinks and water.

Massage- 8/10 I give 8 because don't have oil ��. Her massage more like oil massage. But she make you super relax.

RFT- OF COURSE YESSSSSSS!! She also told me that I will definitely come again and she also wants me to come.

Best Bonk everrrrrrr !!!!! GUYS PLEASE TREAT HER WELL. AND DONT MISS HER.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Omi from TheLords
11th May 2022 afternoon.
Room - 8.5/10. Hotel in central area. Attached bathroom is always a plus so that we can wash up clean easily in between shots. Thanks to advice from fellow bros, I brought my own big towel.
Looks - 6/10. Not sure how the photos are taken but she looks different from my personal view.
Body - 7/10. With baby fats but expected due to height and size of boobs.
Boobs - 9/10. All natural 38D tits for you to play with. Got "slapped" left & right by her hanging tits and can easily bury your dick in between and do titty-fuck. Only 1 issue prevent a full mark. One bro bite her right nipple yesterday and she wasn't feeling comfortable today. Just want to remind all bros to be gentle.
French/Catbath - 7/10. Use her tip of her tongue to good effects but nothing too deep or wet.
Paint - 7.5/10. Pussy is clean and some bushes. Moaned loudly when painted concurrently with my middle finger digging in-out. Didn't stop me because she was enjoying herself. I had to stop when it became too wet. As always please be gentle.
BBBJ - 8/10. Again, she use her tip of her tongue to good effects. Focus her attack on the head with shaft and ball licking. Enjoyed this and wanted CIM but not allowed.
FJ - 7/10. Nothing to shout abt. Just SOP in climbing on top to do cowgirl before missionary. Tried to be creative and bonk in front of mirror in the toilet/corridor area so that can see that hanging boobs bounce and swing.
GFE - 6.5/10. Chat abit but lack chemistry. Don't pay too much attention to details. Mentally cannot connect with her.
Workrate - 7/10. Professional. Actions are not automatic as you need to tell her what to do.
Overall - 7.35/10. Maybe I was expecting too much when I read "WILD SEXY GODDESS OFFER HIGH ORGASM AR SVC". IMHO, she wasn't wild and dun do AR when I requested. I already highlighted this to OKT. Recommended if you like big boobs and a good bbbj. She was sucking my dick for half the session while I watched CNA.
RTF - No. Too many other choices in the market now.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Well, as luck shines again I've managed to find a gem from Soi 6 Pattaya.

Bros, Ning from AsiaConsort is actually from Soi 6 Pattaya.

So service wise no need to worry being short changed.

Here are the stats:
OKT: 9/10. Fast reply
Looks: 8/10 she has slimmed down compared to her time at soi 6.
Body: Cup C boobs. Allows you to suck and play all you want.
FJ and BBBJ: 9/10 with her working at Pattaya she'll definitely score well here as she knows what man wants.

Bonus: She does AJ surprised that OKT didnt write. But ask and you shall receive but please ask her the rates.

Last edited by Murlok; 11-05-2022 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Added Pics
Old 11-05-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

http://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=877285
FR on Peachy of Poison
Had a mood of CHANGE this morning. The video of Peachy that they sent attracted me yesterday. She is not really my type but I was in the mood for fucking someone different from usual. At the same time, I also wanted to support the new stable and see what they can offer.
OKT: 9/10 clear and fast response
Location: 9/10 near town and also there is good food around that I like
Room: 6/10 small. anyway, they are changing to a new place tomorrow
Look: 7/10 Young, fair. Cute. She is half Japanese.
Body: 7/10 Smooth complexion.
Service: 9/10 She was smiley all the way, and accomodating. bbbj was wet and nice. She was wet during the FJ. Down there lot's of water type
GFE: 10/10 Frenched with me. Converse with me using mandarin. Rare breed
Return: Can consider. She is pleasant

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 11-05-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

wow som and rita are back?? damn! 🤤🤤🤤🤤
Old 11-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianboi95 View Post
SOM is back! Let go!
Thanks for sharing this PSA bro.
The moment I saw this, I quickly contacted bro SK book Som (TEERUKLOVER)
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...2#post21284022

Here is my humble sharing (YMMV):
OKT: 10/10. Slots were selling out fast as it’s Som first day. Bro SK was nice enough to update me the moment someone give up a slot

Looks: fair skin, and looks very Ang moh due to her thai/Turkish mix blood. Definitely no thai tan.

Eyes: wow she deserves her own section on this to mention her beautiful eyes.

Body: Natural Cup D boobs with small nips. Allows you to suck and play all you want. I am super happy to find a natural D cup

Frenching: very willing and able to take the lead.

BBBJ & AR: Som was willing and able to allow me to do a bbbj cim (do ask her if she allows for this, I guess it’s dependent on her mood). She blew me for a really long time to help me do my second shot via cim. Did I mention those beautiful eyes looking at you as she sucks your soul away? Really shiok!

FJ: I only did 1 position as I shot my first shot really fast. Natural d, beautiful eyes combo make me cannot tahan. However I am sure she is game for anything.

Communication: lucky for me, Som English is good! Like secondary school standard at least. We spoke 100% in English.

Rtf: Sure if I can get a slot, but due to her red hot status, sure must take queue number.

Overall thanks bro SK for bringing Som back to our shores!
Old 11-05-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spartan6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR on Kae

OKT - 10/10. Very responsive
Location - central. convenient with mrt and buses.
Face - 7.5/10, close to the photo
Body - 9/10, nice body with hour glass shape
Boobs - 7.5/10, enhanced with some scars
French - 7/10
Catbath - 9//10, slow and sensual.
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 10/10, very aggressive and hardworking. no complains.
GFE - 9/10, eager to please. nice to cuddle with.
Overall - 8.5/10
RTF - can consider
Old 11-05-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good time with Pine this afternoon.

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=877823

Boss Black Pink is friendly.

I think Pine is pretty, tall and a nice body. Greeted me with black sexy lingerie. She said she is 24.

Shower was normal. Once on bed, it was a slow and relaxing time with her. Opt for 90 minutes. After release, she gave a nice massage to freshen me up.

Good service and will return to Boss Black Pink for my next one.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Fr Bowie from thelord

Look: 9/10 Very close to photo. Cute syt girl.

Boob: small b all natural no sag

Body: slim petite girl, no baby damage or under knife

Bbbj: Not the best but not the worse. blow a good 10min with lots of tongue action including 2ic

Fj: Tight and wet natural.

Overall previous fr are all accurate and true as for my session money well spent on a syt. Good attitude even after 1st round request to massage you.

If you like petite girl like local uni/poly with all natural body you not miss and give it a try.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
cclie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Seoul by ThaiSmile

2nd time engaging with ThaiSmile gems... Booking with OKT was smooth and easy by admin team, kudos... Seoul look like typical tanned Thai girl on street. Body not too skinny nor too fat. Natural pair of boobies with dark color nipple, soft to cupped. Shaved pussy without any smells, tight and wet. Painted and finger her moist pussy, and she enjoyed it. BBBJ was good too with her tongue works. What great about her are her service and her GFE are superb. Started with cowgirl then turn her on missionary position. Very responsive moan. After the session, she lay on my "fluffy" tummy like usual GF would do. Can hold conversation in English and some help with Google translator. Keep tickling my nipples and body while chatting. One of the best GFE had. She give me a goodbye pecks and hug before I leave the door. GFE +++
Old 11-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WoLoh2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bowie - TheLord

When she opened the door, I cannot see anyone. Even when I stepped in, cannot see her cos she hiding behind the door. Upon seeing her face, my heart melted.

She is a very cheerful & cute petite babe.

She looks far way prettier n cuter than her photos especially when she smiles.

She is the type of gal u will want to protect her.

Very hardworking and service oriented gal.

Just as FRs by other Bros, face towel provided which cannot wipe whole body dry after shower.

Hope all Bros who visit her will treat her well not rough to her as to hurt her. Pls take care of this gem.

No problem in communication as she can speak English well but not French.

She kept checking with me whether this or that ok for me.

Very nice n polite gal.

Gave me massage when she knew I tired.

She told me I’m her No 2 customer. Thus Bros who like cheerful, petite cute gal do not miss this gem.

During her service to me she never touch her mobile at all, another plus point for her.

Really regretted never book her earlier, wasted my Vit M on a previous very disappointing attitude experience at another stable.

Thanks okt for the wonderful arrangement for me to be a happy man again.

Will RTF cos cannot get her cute smile out of my mind😍
Old 11-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Peachy from Poison
Just my humble experience

OKT:10/10, fast response and clear instructions. He also won't give up to make sure you have a good fuck.

Peachy wasn't my first choice but now she got me hooked.

Look: somewhat similar cuz I find her cuter in real life.

Boob: man-made fun size.

Body:slight meaty and chubby

Bbbj:I'm not fan of this but she can suck well

FJ: allow you to do anything you like and doesn't rush for you to cum.

GFE: easy to communicate, very bubbly character

RTF: need to ask boss if I still can go 3rd time.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Bear412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Venice from Thaismile

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=877603

OKT: quick response and clear instruction
face: not perfect but acceptable
Body: petite; boobs nice to grab; meaty but nice
BBBJ: very nice with her look
French: very aggressive
FJ: like other bros said, very tight and wet. Willing to try all positions
GFE: 200% - she will greet you like a long lost friend

She's leaving soon, so don't miss it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1