The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 07-01-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PixieKiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessaaaa View Post
Oh no I actually have a first part of story that wasn't posted. But its ok not that impt.

It was smth like, I grew up fat and tanned last time so in my teenage years I don't have much partners.
In my early 30s now, married with kids, slimmed down and can confidently say quite chio already hahaha.

Only had 5 sex partners in my life (including husband and all ex)
Hearing stories from my gfs, that experiences they have makes me very interested in finding more sex partners.
That's why in my previous post I stated I was happy to do it with him Hahaha.

But well, I'm stil active with husband but I don't look forward to foreplay, French kissing with him. We just go straight to the point.

And he cums very quickly since few years ago. He dk why too and he is quite sad about this. Sometimes within 10 bangs. He is still in early 30s.any bros here can explain? Thank you
Same same....
Old 07-01-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PixieKiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
I got a gal friend who shared with me that actually most gals are more horny than man and wanting to eat out but the reputation at stake and family feelings make them behave. Any sis here to verify this?
Yes... behave for 10 years and its been pure torture...
Old 07-01-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I believe sis...T.Q for sharing n up u with my +29 points for the 2nd time for sharing with us such a detailed account of the real life story of yr male friend winning over the heart of his older married lady friend n how they enjoyed so much sex after her divorce n how it ended with him marrying her....was so aroused by yr sexy descriptions of the actions between the couple ...i m happy for them too
Thanks Rickey. I wasn’t expecting any response but thanks
Old 07-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Sis Carla97

Up you 21 points

Thanks for the nice story.
Thanks lipe. Thanks for Ur 21 points.
Old 07-01-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 17
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks lipe

Yes, that time was really close because her daughter came back by school bus and my FB did not remember. Kind of kinky because we just had a great time on the bed with the wedding picture on the table.
Old 07-01-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
On that topic, anyone has tricks or skills on how to seduce a lady, be it other people gf, wife into getting some?

I think one of the super powers of course is
1. Have money to spend on her, gifts, presents
2. Have a nice car
3. Or have a nice body
4. Tell her what you likes to hear- seduction.

anyone has more?

I met a lady, I only want for sex, not emotions, so I am only thinking of ways to get some.
start by just chatting with her casually like a freind, n low key find out what her husb/bf is not giving her that she wants/needs. Usually it's:

1. no sex drive
2. not attentive/listening to her life/abusive
3. having an affair, she wants revenge
4. no gifts for her / takes her for granted

once you have a sense of which of these she is in, fill the need, and you fill her pussy 100%
Old 07-01-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Very nice bro. Inspiring suggestion

For me:

1. Cum on my married FWB wedding ring, or make her lick her wedding ring out of my ass.
2. Piss on her to mark her as my property.
3. Give her jewelry as a gift and ask her to send me photos of her wearing it with hub next to her.
Love it

Anything other interesting encountering?

Would love to try out some
Old 07-01-2024, 09:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
start by just chatting with her casually like a freind, n low key find out what her husb/bf is not giving her that she wants/needs. Usually it's:

1. no sex drive
2. not attentive/listening to her life/abusive
3. having an affair, she wants revenge
4. no gifts for her / takes her for granted

once you have a sense of which of these she is in, fill the need, and you fill her pussy 100%
nice. this is practical. its not about sincerity. its about how to get her knickers off.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-01-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Thanks Rickey. I wasn’t expecting any response but thanks
No problem...u r welcome sis ...such is life

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-01-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, met a Myanmar super religious Christian, in 40s. Husb in Myan looking after the family, she is in SG for work. After telling me how her Church so important to her and trying to tell me to convert, ended up instead with me fucking all Burma 3 holes, cim with swallowing, and she still texts me for booty calls, even on Sunday after church
Thanks for sharing too bro thor 🙂...hv upped u for the 2nd time with my +29 points for yr sharing in this forum ...power UP^^ yr points from 2051 to 2080

Old 08-01-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice. this is practical. its not about sincerity. its about how to get her knickers off.
wow bro...why u so eager to take her panties off ?? ..hahaha

Old 08-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

my fb ml is married with her children in China...so only when she goes for her shopping day, I will go meet and fuck her...but sometimes cannot fuck every week...as she worried to see people she knows...
Old 08-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
my fb ml is married with her children in China...so only when she goes for her shopping day, I will go meet and fuck her...but sometimes cannot fuck every week...as she worried to see people she knows...
How big r her children in China ??... people say most PRC ladies pussy r hairy, is that true bro ??

Old 08-01-2024, 11:31 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow bro...why u so eager to take her panties off ?? ..hahaha
bro, this type of relationship, the aim of seduction is to get some right?

we cannot be telling our life story(unless you can score with it) and telling the truth, use our heart

purpose is sex, and the target up, own time own target.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-01-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
How big r her children in China ??... people say most PRC ladies pussy r hairy, is that true bro ??
her children around 18...normally those auntie type will have hairy pussy...mine is well.kept...also she enjoy sex so little stimulation will get her hole wet easily...a!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1