The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Hi all,

This is to inform that XX's joint is closed now.
Shit happened yesterday afternoon. Just got to know about it at 2.30 pm today.
I shared more details with a few trusted Bros.
Don't ask me anything here or via PM.
I am very moody and upset.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Oh my... sorry to hear about it. Was thinking of asking you to SIC contact in the near future after I clear some of my to do list...
Old 31-12-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
youmedelphi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc pls
Old 31-12-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieng1 View Post
that place is already closed down or is it reopened again??
Just trying luck to see if can find the missing ML there. Used to have one angpai there.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
First update on XX and her joint (1 Jan 2021, 1255 hrs)

As mentioned earlier, shit happened to the joint on the afternoon of Dec 29. The gals went through trauma and were finally let go, after more than 36 hours.
Their work phones were detained, which explain why you could not reach them earlier.

1. The joint is no longer in operation. Door is locked, lights are off, no one is inside. Don't waste your time travelling there and trying to enter.

2. The case is still under inv __________ by you-know-who.

3. For those who have XX's contacts, you should hear from her soon. Do not share her contacts with others and put her in danger.
For those who are still interested to check out XX at her temporary location (not the joint), if you have power of 12 and above, PM me. I will have to be super careful in screening before sharing.

FYI, I am very close to XX (corresponding via her personal WeChat) and am helping her in whatever ways I can.
Met her and XY yesterday and we had a long talk.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
sounds like someone snitched on this place, another playgourd gone haiz

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 01-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

There is one young + gorgeous + well-endowed PRC lass working in a spa @ Bedok whom I wanna try. She looks gorgeous in the FB ads but I need to verify in person as these days the apps software could make miracle ... flat nose became sharp nose, single eyelid became double ... etc. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-01-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wanted to try a ml near before central but she was not available
so I Google for her spa and saw her colleague post. wechat her and she was available.

fr
face:6.5/10 milf
body:6.5/10. B cup and slight stomach fats
gfe:8/10 she was accommodating and I get to 5g autoload
rates : 50 +50
massage: 7.5/10. massage was ok but she only concentrated on the place I told her to. she was also on the phone for a while to settle some issue
rfm: most likely no but I will like to try her colleague
Old 02-01-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I recently come across a FB page on Celebrity Spa, located at Changi Road. Any bros tried before? Any reviews?
Old 02-01-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I recently come across a FB page on Celebrity Spa, located at Changi Road. Any bros tried before? Any reviews?
Dont bother.. pic and person not the same.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Tried Apple. Managed to saw the rest of the ML. Super open concept massage, don't allow close curtain during massage. Not worth to try.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday while getting supplies for my pets, I chanced upon a new massage joint. It looks new and as I walked past the joint, I saw a prc milf who caught my eyes. She’s average looking but rather naughty looking. I thought to myself ho seh leow this joint can play. As i was looking for a good juagen session or even just a decent massage with high levels of teasing, my hopes were up.

Entered the shop and asked how much for 60 mins and she said $50. I paid...then she asked if i want to top up $18 and do limpah massage (it’s the same as juagen) then i said sure why not. In my mind $68 for a decent prostate massage is considered cheap. But she prc milf la. Maybe even late 20s. Looks wise is 6/10 but she is bubbly and cheerful.

Went in, no private rooms, no shower type. Everybody was just separated by a black curtain lol. Can hear the uncle talking cock with his masseur. Stripped down and wore the paper underwear and then she started massaging. Massage wise is about 6/10 but she knows how to use fire cupping and that was quite alright. Then the teasing came, she purposely giapped my arms in between her thighs and rubbed her pussy on my arms for a few routines till i myself also high lol. Then about 40 mins in, she did her juagen...oh my. She’s really good. She has some techniques which really massage until my manhood sour ache and high and became very hard, precum was oozing out and she was quite careful not to touch my dickhead haha coz she did hugged me while stroking me softly and asked if i want a hj for $50. Personally I’m not into hj so i told her next time maybe but i would like to molest her and she said ok and moaned a bit while i stroked her pussy thru her yoga tights. Molest her how much, i asked and she said comes with hj also la.$50. Then she said ok she’s in a good mood today, let me touch for free lol. So i rubbed her pussy outside a bit while she juagen me. Damn song! And she has this technique where she uses her finger nails to crawl on ur bum and balls and crawl very close to ur anus...see beh high sia! Eventually i tipped her $10 and she still happy happy easy going. Wow. Will rtm.

Bedok.

PM me for contact. Exchange contacts only. Paiseh no free lunch lol

Last edited by anikisan; 04-01-2021 at 12:27 PM.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
beng76513 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact? I stay near bedok.Thks alot.
Old 02-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kodpp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,can i have the contact?i stay at bedok.thks.
Old 02-01-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Tried Apple. Managed to saw the rest of the ML. Super open concept massage, don't allow close curtain during massage. Not worth to try.
So I assume Celebrity Spa no JG one?
Old 02-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Yesterday while getting supplies for my pets, I chanced upon a new massage joint. It looks new and as I walked past the joint, I saw a prc milf who caught my eyes. She’s average looking but rather naughty looking. I thought to myself ho seh leow this joint can play. As i was looking for a good juagen session or even just a decent massage with high levels of teasing, my hopes were up.

Entered the shop and asked how much for 60 mins and she said $50. I paid...then she asked if i want to top up $18 and do limpah massage (it’s the same as juagen) then i said sure why not. In my mind $68 for a decent prostate massage is considered cheap. But she prc milf la. Maybe even late 20s. Looks wise is 6/10 but she is bubbly and cheerful.

Went in, no private rooms, no shower type. Everybody was just separated by a black curtain lol. Can hear the uncle talking cock with his masseur. Stripped down and wore the paper underwear and then she started massaging. Massage wise is about 6/10 but she knows how to use fire cupping and that was quite alright. Then the teasing came, she purposely giapped my arms in between her thighs and rubbed her pussy on my arms for a few routines till i myself also high lol. Then about 40 mins in, she did her juagen...oh my. She’s really good. She has some techniques which really massage until my manhood sour ache and high and became very hard, precum was oozing out and she was quite careful not to touch my dickhead haha coz she did hugged me while stroking me softly and asked if i want a hj for $50. Personally I’m not into hj so i told her next time maybe but i would like to molest her and she said ok and moaned a bit while i stroked her pussy thru her yoga tights. Molest her how much, i asked and she said comes with hj also la.$50. Then she said ok she’s in a good mood today, let me touch for free lol. So i rubbed her pussy outside a bit while she juagen me. Damn song! And she has this technique where she uses her finger nails to crawl on ur bum and balls and crawl very close to ur anus...see beh high sia! Eventually i tipped her $10 and she still happy happy easy going. Wow. Will rtm.

Bedok.

PM me for contact. Exchange contacts only. Paiseh no free lunch lol

Pic: https://ibb.co/wQn79N3
Thanks for the fr bro. She is in my contact but have not visit her yet. The other girls in that spa looks good too.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
Thanks for the fr bro. She is in my contact but have not visit her yet. The other girls in that spa looks good too.
Hmm issit? I only saw her and some granny looking auntie. Maybe the rest i didnt see yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread