The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 29-04-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic Without Her Knowing It

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Hi bros, I am late to this party!

Some of you may have seen the pics I shared of my wife, and I have seen the pics shared. Very nice!

Here is a video of my wife from before pregnancy. I will either share more here or make a thread to dedicate it to her.

Enjoy this video first, need settle academics and work until tomorrow.
damm, nice grinding, ur a lucky guy
Old 29-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AngMo259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Subtle😉
Old 29-04-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
hairly and hairless

Old 29-04-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

horny wife..
Old 29-04-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 16
limejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to all

sharing the background of this photo.

so my wife change into this lingerie and came out of the bathroom. she look at me with the cfm look. i spread her legs, lift the skirt up to see a crotchless black panties, proceeded to lick her pussy and clitoris vigorously.

she: "this feels so good."
me: "sit on my face, i want to eat your pussy."

while she sits on my face and i start eating her pussy, my 2 hands went to pinch and twiddle her nipples which is a sensitive spot for her. and before long, her pussy was so wet my mouth was smear with her pussy juice (eat ice cream also not so messy). she looks at me and says "fuck me".

yes mdm, and i positioned my cock, thrust it into her in doggy style. i like this style as i can be aggressive without coming too fast. after thrusting a while and seeing her body react to my thrusts, i moved her to the the front of a full length mirror as i wanted to see her reaction when i fuck her. it was a glorious sight seeing her face react to my every thrust while i look at her in lingerie and stockings.

soon, we switch to cowboy on the bed which is the photo you see below and after riding me for a while, she bends forward to say 'i want you to cum in me.'

oh boy! what you need to know is that after hitting our quota of kids, sex usually ends in cumming in her mouth and her swallowing. (one of my ex gf lets me cum in her mouth but she will always spit it out. i guess i ended up with the right one). don't get me wrong, cumming in her mouth feels good and when she uses her tongue to play with my dick head when i'm coming, oh man...my knees go weak. but nothing beats creampie.

i proceeded to flip her around and started to thrust harder as if her words had trigger a switch in me.

me: "i'm going to cum in you"
her: "yes, shoot in me. fill me with you semen"

knowing you can cum in pussy always makes the last mile feel much better, especially when she keeps repeating "cum in me / shoot your sperms in me". i proceeded to shoot my load in her pussy. arhhhh.....

of cos, i took a pic of the creampie. let me know if there's interest since i've shared her pussy pics a couple of times already.

Old 29-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

This is my wife, getting horny one night and ask me take out the small mattress and put it in the living room.

Fucked her while she rub herself off. We cum together, with me releasing inside of her.

Here is a preview:

Here is the link:
( Click to show/hide )
Old 30-04-2022, 12:37 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limejuicerz View Post

another top notch photo.

love your choice of lingerie
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-04-2022, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice photos and video from everyone! All the hot wifes
Old 30-04-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

everyone's gal is so hot, i am so tempted to post mine too
Old 30-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Such a gem of a wife!!!

Love & make love to her more

Quote:

so my wife change into this lingerie and came out of the bathroom. she look at me with the cfm look. i spread her legs, lift the skirt up to see a crotchless black panties, proceeded to lick her pussy and clitoris vigorously.

while she sits on my face and i start eating her pussy, my 2 hands went to pinch and twiddle her nipples which is a sensitive spot for her. and before long, her pussy was so wet my mouth was smear with her pussy juice (eat ice cream also not so messy). she looks at me and says "fuck me".

yes mdm, and i positioned my cock, thrust it into her in doggy style. i like this style as i can be aggressive without coming too fast. after thrusting a while and seeing her body react to my thrusts, i moved her to the the front of a full length mirror as i wanted to see her reaction when i fuck her. it was a glorious sight seeing her face react to my every thrust while i look at her in lingerie and stockings.

soon, we switch to cowboy on the bed which is the photo you see below and after riding me for a while, she bends forward to say 'i want you to cum in me.'

oh boy! what you need to know is that after hitting our quota of kids, sex usually ends in cumming in her mouth and her swallowing. (one of my ex gf lets me cum in her mouth but she will always spit it out. i guess i ended up with the right one). don't get me wrong, cumming in her mouth feels good and when she uses her tongue to play with my dick head when i'm coming, oh man...my knees go weak. but nothing beats creampie.

i proceeded to flip her around and started to thrust harder as if her words had trigger a switch in me.

knowing you can cum in pussy always makes the last mile feel much better, especially when she keeps repeating "cum in me / shoot your sperms in me". i proceeded to shoot my load in her pussy. arhhhh.....

of cos, i took a pic of the creampie. let me know if there's interest since i've shared her pussy pics a couple of times already.

Old 30-04-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
This is my wife, getting horny one night and ask me take out the small mattress and put it in the living room.

Fucked her while she rub herself off. We cum together, with me releasing inside of her.

Here is a preview:

Here is the link:
( Click to show/hide )
Bro, thanks for sharing. Your wife enjoy so much, awaiting to see more action.
Old 30-04-2022, 12:15 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21473 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if she's all tied up and blindfolded, how can she be sure that's my cock?

Slurps......lovely piece you have there!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 30-04-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 16
limejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
another top notch photo.

love your choice of lingerie
yea, so much choices on shopee. buying 10 there is cheaper than 1 on Victoria Secrets.
Old 30-04-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:

creampie - where is it?

CIM - u not worry about pregnancy?
Old 30-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
holyfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

good work! Please go on and share!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1