The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 13-01-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
EstherHere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEstherHere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

The thrill....!!! With someone's husband especially. No commitment and wild fun
Old 13-01-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bornixrefo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstherHere View Post
hmmm..tht will be real thrill
Old 13-01-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Generally, the difference between married man and married woman venturing out for CCA, is the attention to details.
The man usually may lack the ability to map out all the details, if the wife is sharp and sensitive, will be able to pick up some fishy bits.
Whereas for the married woman, if she's determined to hide an affair, she's more likely to succeed. Usually for her hubby to find out, is when she's guilty conscious, then self confessed
Everything being equal, if a married man or woman who has a seemingly normal marriage, still have regular sex with spouse, the married man may struggle to sextify the wife than the married woman trying to make sure her husband suspects nothing.
To have a no string affair, the constant check and balance is key. The interest of all parties must be aligned. Once a red flag is spotted, might need an immediate retreat and quit.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 16-01-2024 at 12:25 PM.
Old 14-01-2024, 01:06 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow, lover upped her game... sounds like some juicy encounters await.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're welcome bro....but u didn't up me back becos u can't...anyway no worries, always happy to give my points FOC to nice guys like u
so true bro i thought i had to wait, anyway i appreciate your kindness
Old 15-01-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
bluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Share some story leh....
Old 15-01-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Anyone tried colleague?
What was the experience ?
Old 15-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Anyone tried colleague?
What was the experience ?
Over the years I’ve upped 7 colleagues. 2 I ended up marrying, 1 ended badly when her husband found out, 1 broke my heart and the other 3 were just fun.

Of the 7, only 2 were single. The rest were either married or engaged.
Old 15-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 2
drazersz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow sounds fun man, wonder whats the success rates for different industries im sure some girls are generally more liberal
Old 15-01-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453 View Post
Over the years I’ve upped 7 colleagues. 2 I ended up marrying, 1 ended badly when her husband found out, 1 broke my heart and the other 3 were just fun.

Bro, so envy of you. I’m curious how can I find those married ladies to find love?
Old 15-01-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
KelloCrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You married the 2 singles?
Old 15-01-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Generally, the difference between married man and married woman venturing out for CCA, is the attention to details.
The man usually may lack the ability to map out all the details, if the wife is sharp and sensitive, will be able to pick up some fishy bits.
Whereas for the married woman, if she's determined to hide an affair, she's more likely to succeed. Usually for her hubby to find out, is when she's guilty conscious, then self confessed
Everything being equal, if a married man or woman who has a seemingly normal marriage, still have regular sex with spouse, the married man may struggle to sextify the wife than the married woman trying to make sure her husband suspects nothing.
To have a nob string affair, the constant check and balance of key. The interest of all parties must be aligned. Once a red flag is spotted, might need an immediate retreat and quit.
v insightful bro.
Old 16-01-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro djuan6453

Up you 21 points.

Please tell us more in details of each of your conquest.

Quote:

Old 16-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro djuan6453

Up you 21 points.

Please tell us more in details of each of your conquest.
You can look back at my old thread - “Memoirs of an old cheongster”

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=45535&highlight=
Old 16-01-2024, 11:50 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
To have a nob string affair, the constant check and balance of key. The interest of all parties must be aligned. Once a red flag is spotted, might need an immediate retreat and quit.
nice.....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1