The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future
Re: T H ktv

From wat i heard from my frds tat some of the gals there work at SH only.So they usually come to work quite late so shld be more gals than HH bah..Btw botak nw let the gals out easily??
Old 20-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Botak is still botak, but is the gal leaves with a customer, he can't do anything. All he will say to the gal is "tomorrow you no need to come back".

Seems recently there are more gals in the night rather than HH. Heard from some gals that HH got not much biz so they rather not waste their time there.
Old 20-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
Botak is still botak, but is the gal leaves with a customer, he can't do anything. All he will say to the gal is "tomorrow you no need to come back".

Seems recently there are more gals in the night rather than HH. Heard from some gals that HH got not much biz so they rather not waste their time there.

So at nite the quantity of gals is more..No wonder despite botak increase the price and yet still gt ppl visiting there...
Old 20-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

I believe they have 62 rooms in TH (not too sure) and you will find ppl actually queing for rooms at abt 12am on some fridays when the place is completely packed!
So ppl like me who do not continue the 3rd shift are politely asked to go when our time was up.
So despite the price increase, 3 shift system, not many grade A meat, gals do not have freedom to leave the place, etc.....their biz is actually pretty good.
But then again this is what I noticed on Fridays, not too sure about other days though.
Whatever it is, got boobs....sqeeze lor, got lips...kiss lor, got pussy....screw lor! Bottom line is just to have fun.
Cheers!
Old 20-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

From wat i knw friday is usually packed wif customers.Dun knw why..Last time friday nt many mm want to work cos they sarce gt raid...but nw i dun knw still the same situation or nt...Used to go on fri and end up sitting alone for the whole night.I think most of the customers prefer to go after 12 cos will be much cheaper compare to the 8pm sessions.
Old 20-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

yup i agreed that too after 12 then go it much more cheaper then after 8pm to 12.30am lor, but HH it also very cheap that day just go 3jug ard 158 lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap26 View Post
From wat i knw friday is usually packed wif customers.Dun knw why..Last time friday nt many mm want to work cos they sarce gt raid...but nw i dun knw still the same situation or nt...Used to go on fri and end up sitting alone for the whole night.I think most of the customers prefer to go after 12 cos will be much cheaper compare to the 8pm sessions.
Old 20-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wen_jun is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
I donno if is the same girl i tried few days ago. Her name both term the same. Start with Y. Very pretty girl. Told her to hotel. 150 bucks. but I tink is the worst session I have b4. She donno how to serve. I need to serve her! Worse part is she has armpit hairs and her CB very smelly. Throughout the session she keep scratching herslf saying very itchy her very itchy there. Really turn me off. Instead of whole nite, F her twice and F off. She stay opposite TH
confirm she tio genital herpes.
Old 20-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap26 View Post
So at nite the quantity of gals is more..No wonder despite botak increase the price and yet still gt ppl visiting there...
Is it really more girls at night ? I find afternoon is better.
Old 20-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jphua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
damage 146 is u alone or the room? knn everytime i go one jug and 2 plate of fruits they charge 119 like tat. last time 90 plus only. now getting more and more ex
bro is the room , after 12am can order one jug only
the other thing is they go by how many ppl then they add
more plates of fruits ....

it use to be 75 at one point
1 jar n one plate of fruit
(i think that last yr)
Old 21-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
Is it really more girls at night ? I find afternoon is better.

I think shld be more gals at nite cos some gals work late unless those afternoon session gals been tabao by customers if nt i dun think tat botak allow them to go off...Anyway juz enjoy to the fullest irregardless of wat time u go....
Old 21-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Faceless has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

The gals here like heng sway leh, sometimes have alot, sometimes boh, and the 2 days are just last week ... donno whether other bros notice this..
Old 21-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphua View Post
bro is the room , after 12am can order one jug only
the other thing is they go by how many ppl then they add
more plates of fruits ....

it use to be 75 at one point
1 jar n one plate of fruit
(i think that last yr)

Although they add more plates of fruits and the prices increased.It did nt stopped the crowd of customers from going there...Still so hot then ever.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen_jun View Post
confirm she tio genital herpes.
Bro,

Your profession a doctor ah????

You sure or not??? Just by the brief description by bro honda69honda you conclude YY kena genital herpes

Or izzit you got other intention

My 2 cents worth thought....
Old 21-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceless View Post
The gals here like heng sway leh, sometimes have alot, sometimes boh, and the 2 days are just last week ... donno whether other bros notice this..
Went yesterday & night, took up 2 sessions cos entertaining 2 different guys (Both non drinker).

First shift – 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm there are quite a numbers of girls… but standard not high lah… Damage - 2 beer + room = $125

Second shift – 8pm to 11 pm plenty of girls…. Quite a few chio ones…..
Damage – ˝ bottle chivas plus room = $165.

Overall result when leaving = 2 sextified guy + 1 drunk men...
Old 21-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis2002 View Post
Second shift – 8pm to 11 pm plenty of girls…. Quite a few chio ones…..
Damage – ˝ bottle chivas plus room = $165...
Just curious, u mean they actually sell 1/2 bottle of chivas???? or u consume half bottle n leftover the remaining.....if thats the case, the price of the Chivas bottle is even cheaper than some pubs I frequent last time....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1