The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
yes its looks like its over 4 us but don t 4 get that there is a expiry date 4 everything n the mu fans noe it that we r getting close.as long rafa is the manager the no 19 will cum ard
Bro, yes, I was talking about this season only. The lesson is we need real depth in the squad to maintain the title challenge and maybe there is good cause to give Rafa the power he wants (how far are we willing to go to win a title??).
Old 02-03-2009, 08:14 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Liverpool need to buy more than Villa!

We need to strength oursleves over the summer in many departments and
have the depths to play so many games in a season..

Of course, those players who are still around need to step it up when the likes of Stevie G or Torres are out...

Future is still bright, if not this season, we can always look forward to next..
Yeah bro, I find all this talk of Villa tiresome. First of all, credit to him, he seems to want to stay with Che Los. Second, if the club decides to cash in on him, it will spark a bidding war and we won't be winning that one for sure.

One thing, I'm not sure we want to get a Keano type link up striker to support Torres, that didn't work well this season at all. I'd rather get someone who can come in for Nando when he is injured.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Liverpool need to buy more than Villa!

We need to strength oursleves over the summer in many departments and
have the depths to play so many games in a season..

Of course, those players who are still around need to step it up when the likes of Stevie G or Torres are out...

Future is still bright, if not this season, we can always look forward to next..
well how many times we have said tat........
"Future is still bright, if not this season, we can always look forward to next"
i start askin myself is tat a self console....
Old 03-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw View Post
well how many times we have said tat........
"Future is still bright, if not this season, we can always look forward to next"
i start askin myself is tat a self console....
Well what else can we do right?
It really depend on how you see it..

Self console and optimistic is just one fine line...

I rather choose to see the brighter side...
Old 04-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is all crap excuse from Benitez to say that we lost track of the title challenge because of the injuries to Torres...that only goes to show he is only a one dimensional manager who builds a team around 1 or 2 players...I feel he has brought the team the furthest he could and perhaps maybe it is really time for him to move on..
Old 04-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I think it is all crap excuse from Benitez to say that we lost track of the title challenge because of the injuries to Torres...that only goes to show he is only a one dimensional manager who builds a team around 1 or 2 players...I feel he has brought the team the furthest he could and perhaps maybe it is really time for him to move on..
This I have to agree...

Torres injuries do hit us bad but that is no excuse for recent poor performances....

But about the furthest, I cant totally agree...

We shall have a clearer picture at the end of the season...
Old 04-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Torres injuries do hit us bad but that is no excuse for recent poor performances....

But about the furthest, I cant totally agree...

We shall have a clearer picture at the end of the season...
Bro, we have also done well without Torres and Gerrard in many matches this season right? But if you lose a pair who scored over 50 goals last season and cannot sustain a title challenge, I won't say it's an excuse, it's reality.

The reality is that a title challenge immediately doubles the pressure on a team. And this season shows that we aren't mentally strong enough to cope with it (and we includes Rafa and he is still learning).

Of course don't put all the eggs in one basket. Who doesn't know that right? Heheheh. Somehow Rafa doesn't know that huh hahahah. OK.

Yes, like you, I'm keen to see where we stand end of the season and what we do in the summer to build on our progress.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 18
hidetox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhidetox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

look on the bright side lads, at least we managed to edge past sunderland, goodness, i cannot imagine what will happen if we lost to them, thank goodness for ngog and benayoun
Old 05-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
that wld be a move backwards,i don t get it when aston villa moves frm 6th to 4th every 1 applauds,if we finish 2nd frm 4th its a disaster.we shd let rafa continue his job.there r only 2 managers who cld win the league 4 us 1 is rafa the other is that self proclaimed special 1.i d rather we stick with rafa.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Reds' takeover negotiations going ''really badly''

Liverpool's owners have suffered a blow in their efforts to sell the club to a Kuwaiti investment consortium.

A spokesman for the consortium says the £500m value put on the club by American businessmen Tom Hicks and George Gillett is too high and that negotiations are ''going really badly''.

Abdulla Al-Sager, one of the possible investors in the consortium headed by Kuwait's Al-Kharafi family, told Bloomberg: ''Things are going really badly, because they are asking for too much.

''I don't think anything will happen unless we get a better price.''

The consortium are now likely to play a waiting game until July when Hicks and Gillett have to see if they can refinance Liverpool's £300m debts.

If they cannot, then they may be forced to sell for a much lower price.

Liverpool have also been in talks about a sale with another investment group in the Middle East and one in the US. It is understood Hicks would ideally like to find an investment partner to buy Gillett's stake and allow him to remain in control.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 06-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
i don t get it when aston villa moves frm 6th to 4th every 1 applauds,if we finish 2nd frm 4th its a disaster.we shd let rafa continue his job.there r only 2 managers who cld win the league 4 us 1 is rafa the other is that self proclaimed special 1.i d rather we stick with rafa.
Well bro, thats the difference between a real big club and one that feel they are a big club...

Liverpool is expected to be challenging for title every season, while others (excluding the big 4) are there to see if they can break in..

Afterall, we did raise hopes and expectation this season, especially when we led the table for a period of time, losing 1 match only..

Things have fallen apart since then and the challenge is fading but it good experience for the guys next season, to know what it feels like to fight for the title...

And yes, I also prefer Rafa than the so call "Special One"...
Old 06-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that wld be a move backwards,i don t get it when aston villa moves frm 6th to 4th every 1 applauds,if we finish 2nd frm 4th its a disaster.we shd let rafa continue his job.there r only 2 managers who cld win the league 4 us 1 is rafa the other is that self proclaimed special 1.i d rather we stick with rafa.
Bro you are talking about Liverpool...to even finish a season without a trophy even if it is the Mickey Mouse cup is consider a disaster..Rafa has been at his task for what 4 seasons already? The team seems to have progressed...but it is always a case of taking 2 steps forward and 1 steps back...frankly how much more time do they need before they win back the holy grail?
Old 06-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Things have fallen apart since then and the challenge is fading but it good experience for the guys next season, to know what it feels like to fight for the title...
yes, i agree. the experience is good for the players. i also always believe that it takes 1 title to open the floodgates. liverpool were not that feared in europe before their champs league win in 05. but now, qualifying top of the group stages is taken for granted already. moreover, their group stages was deemed as the group of death this season.

the league title would also be like that. it just needs for the players to experience success just once, to make them hungrier for more... and more will come.

but the sad thing is that, gerrard stopped running after he lost the ball during the boro game. was he injured or did he just lost the motivation??? i would have rather he not played in the game, cos either his body or his mind was not in the game.

thus, i believe pool needs new players or a new mentality. players who will stick his head into a dogfight when things r not going well, players who will chase after the ball when he misplaces a pass, players who r motivated not only when playing the real madrids, but more importantly, the wigans.

the wigans place survival above everything else, thus they would defend in depth. it is now up to rafa to make the move and not just hope for things to happen by playing their normal game. out of the 10 draws, rafa had all the time to do something about them. he could have taken out defensive players and put in offensive players like he did against man city and wigan earlier in the season. imagine if he did that for all the drawn games. if they had won 3, drawn 2 and lost 5, liverpool would still be better off than now. the idea of 3 points for a win is exactly that, win games rather than settle for a draw. to win the league, draws r not good enough.

Quote:
Bro you are talking about Liverpool...to even finish a season without a trophy even if it is the Mickey Mouse cup is consider a disaster..Rafa has been at his task for what 4 seasons already? The team seems to have progressed...but it is always a case of taking 2 steps forward and 1 steps back...frankly how much more time do they need before they win back the holy grail?
bro, firstly, u r talking about the premier league. no limit of foreigners. thus, the world is your oasis. at least europe. that's why it is so damn hard to win, cos it takes a lot of money to build up a winning squad. do ask roman. even he is feeling the pinch now.

rafa has brought liverpool back to being a big club, after it was dragged through the sewers single-handedly by souness in the 90s. houllier also did help but he was boring. yes, rafa has not brought liverpool the holy grail, but he has elevated liverpool to a new plateau in which u and me, the fans, would expect liverpool to win whenever they play.

this season, they have started to pick up points against the bigger teams, until to the point that i m expecting a win against manure next week. yes, they r still dropping points against the smaller teams, but that has always been the bane of liverpool in recent times. i believe that has to do with the players' and manager's mentality. that said, they have been improving every season... how many teams can say the same???

slow improvement... but improvement nonetheless.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
slow improvement... but improvement nonetheless.
It's a good post bro. I only have one comment - there was an earlier season under Rafa when we were average (finished 3rd, 21 pts behind the Scum) but had little problem beating teams at Anfield. Think that was 2006/2007 when we had difficulty winning away. We had Crouch, Kuyt and Bellars then.

I'm always a glass half full guy. I believe winning at Anfield will come back to us. It's a bit all of taking a greater risk to win, having the self-belief and getting one or two attackers who can make the difference.

Fortress Anfield next season.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

we need to get one or two good striking partner for Torres else whenever he or Gerrard is injured,we are in deep trouble.

i really hope that we do not go for those cups except CL and fully concentrate on winning the league for all of us here.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1