The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H7R6 Joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H7R6 Joyce - Pretty/Sexy/Young - ex CAT150 Geylang. Excellent services - Great GFE, BBBJ, hot frenching, fingering etc. [B]Very friendly, . . . . In my highly recommended list. Definitely value for $50. What are U waiting for?? Cheers
Hi Kalv, do you mind sharing your highly recommended list? there are way too many CAT50s in PT.
Old 24-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
wolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, anyone seen Pat around lately? Been down a few times but she's always not in. Appreciate the help (:
Old 24-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
H7R6 Joyce - Pretty/Sexy/Young - ex CAT150 Geylang. Excellent services - Great GFE, BBBJ, hot frenching, fingering etc. Very friendly, hardworking, great hard on, accommodating and willing to please. One of the best in Petain now - not to be missed. In my highly recommended list. Definitely value for $50. What are U waiting for?? Cheers
wapiang a, you people really know how to make me gi-an. now i got 2 on my immediate hit list liao.

actually i saw joyce b4 bt din want to try, but now ....

dats wat brothers are for man!
tks.
Old 24-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold

jus went to petain wanted to see how chio is h2r16 Michelle. but her door lock busy with customer so walk ard for 20 mins go back she still busy den I saw mun mun door open so I rtf her. wah her bj awesome. lol after I was sextifsy I walk past Michelle's door omg she is gorgeous. next time shud will go find her
Old 24-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
H7R6 Joyce - Pretty/Sexy/Young - ex CAT150 Geylang. Excellent services - Great GFE, BBBJ, hot frenching, fingering etc. Very friendly, hardworking, great hard on, accommodating and willing to please. One of the best in Petain now - not to be missed. In my highly recommended list. Definitely value for $50. What are U waiting for?? Cheers
OK bro.....
I'll cheong soon...
Old 24-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
wolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just dropped by Petain, wanted to look for Pat but seems like she's not in again. Went over to find Maggie at House 2 after reading about her FRs

Maggie (h2)

MILF Look, but still pleasant looking
Body - Soft soft skin with equally soft C Cups. Beautiful pink nipples
Catbath - 9/10 One of the best catbath I've experienced. She uses her soft tongue all over your body, nipples, cock and balls.
BBBJ/BJ - 9/10 Very very good BJ skill. Soft mouth and tongue with wet slurping sounds. One of the best BJ i've experienced.
FJ - Tried only one position but cum a sastified man after the great catbath and bj.

RTF - Yes
Old 24-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Sent gf to city square for client meeting....got some time to spare after eating lunch....walk towards PT to revisit.....it's been awhile.
Halfway realized left wallet in the car....hot weather din wan to walk back....pocket got 40 odds dollars....ok whip up phone surf sammyboy for info.

Most of houses still closed but quite some people window shopping around. Went to check out some of the recommended within my 40 budget but either busy or not start work. Actually just had wanted a bj in mind....came across 11/9 remember got bros intro.....ask her she said 30....ok weather hot so lazy to walk around....

Looks just passable but got good reviews also I place more emphasis on service. Overall good especially the bbbj in 3 positions (value for money)....sound effects also unique. AR as well (for 30 bucks it's a steal).
A turnoff is the 翻白眼 really scary heh heh...other than that no complaints for 30 bucks...

One question for the regulars....does she 69? While bj she sort of wanted to move into 69 position....I not in the mood after heavy lunch so did not follow up or request...anyone can confirm? Thanks
Old 24-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H02R16 Michelle

Yes, next time you should!!!

I just got back from PT, now I am back in the office, as promised, I RTF Michelle H02R16. I have arranged with her since this morning via sms around 10:00 that I would come 6:30pm but she declined. Called me to say cannot but agreed to see me at 6:00pm. On!

But this is not the highlight of my trip.

Later Bros, I shall let you all in to my shenanigans for today.....in my thread of course.

Until then.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
jus went to petain wanted to see how chio is h2r16 Michelle. but her door lock busy with customer so walk ard for 20 mins go back she still busy den I saw mun mun door open so I rtf her. wah her bj awesome. lol after I was sextifsy I walk past Michelle's door omg she is gorgeous. next time shud will go find her
Old 24-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - H11R09 Ah May

Congrats Bro, you have just experienced Ah May superb BBBJ. Yes, for CAT30 she is a steal. Also during FJ she will french with you! And believe you me, it is tongue wrestling to the max!!!

You mentioned, "A turnoff is the 翻白眼 really scary heh heh...", were you referring to her armpit hair? Yes, a bit scary but I have no complaints. I have RTF her.....aiyah, lost count already!

69? Sorry bro, I never tried. For me she only until FJ and frenching but I am not into painting or to 69 with her. You see I have categorized my RTF list. Who to go all the way, and some for CIM only.

Appreciate your validation on Ah May's BBBJ service.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Sent gf to city square for client meeting....got some time to spare after eating lunch....walk towards PT to revisit.....it's been awhile.
Halfway realized left wallet in the car....hot weather din wan to walk back....pocket got 40 odds dollars....ok whip up phone surf sammyboy for info.

Most of houses still closed but quite some people window shopping around. Went to check out some of the recommended within my 40 budget but either busy or not start work. Actually just had wanted a bj in mind....came across 11/9 remember got bros intro.....ask her she said 30....ok weather hot so lazy to walk around....

Looks just passable but got good reviews also I place more emphasis on service. Overall good especially the bbbj in 3 positions (value for money)....sound effects also unique. AR as well (for 30 bucks it's a steal).
A turnoff is the 翻白眼 really scary heh heh...other than that no complaints for 30 bucks...

One question for the regulars....does she 69? While bj she sort of wanted to move into 69 position....I not in the mood after heavy lunch so did not follow up or request...anyone can confirm? Thanks
Old 24-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes, next time you should!!!

I just got back from PT, now I am back in the office, as promised, I RTF Michelle H02R16. I have arranged with her since this morning via sms around 10:00 that I would come 6:30pm but she declined. Called me to say cannot but agreed to see me at 6:00pm. On!

But this is not the highlight of my trip.

Later Bros, I shall let you all in to my shenanigans for today.....in my thread of course.

Until then.....
bro share share leh
Old 24-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
bro share share leh
Oh boy! Here we go! I camping here now!

I thank you!
Old 24-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H02R02 Maggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfblade View Post
Just dropped by Petain, wanted to look for Pat but seems like she's not in again. Went over to find Maggie at House 2 after reading about her FRs

Maggie (h2)

MILF Look, but still pleasant looking
Body - Soft soft skin with equally soft C Cups. Beautiful pink nipples
Catbath - 9/10 One of the best catbath I've experienced. She uses her soft tongue all over your body, nipples, cock and balls.
BBBJ/BJ - 9/10 Very very good BJ skill. Soft mouth and tongue with wet slurping sounds. One of the best BJ i've experienced.
FJ - Tried only one position but cum a sastified man after the great catbath and bj.

RTF - Yes
Maggie's service is consistent and very good. She is in my RTF list.

I thank you!
Old 24-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks Bro info.

Now i have two target:- Joyce(h7r06) & Xue Er(h22r21)

Those who had tried both, who is yr preference?

Are they time watcher?
Old 24-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
$20? Heshe?
bro , is he ( ladyboy )
Old 24-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guardsmanwarrio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down petain at around 9 , checked in sbf what time close, 9 close !! Must fast hand fast leg go down already, upon reaching, most of the house close already ,left with 7 and 14 and 24 , went recee and found out all left are really milf and very cui, I am an syt and young milf lover but left are all old milf, but since I am here so just take it la...
Name : Helen
House : 24?
Bj: teeth , 5/10
FJ : 5/10
Rtf : no no no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1