The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

Tis de seson to be bonking ,fucka la la la la la la .

Happy bonking to all Bro ,

Cheers
Old 03-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Nice one Bro!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post

Cheers
Old 03-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yes Bro, she back to working already!

But do take note that she off on Sundays and Mondays. That what she told me.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torahlai View Post
Anyone know if Da S of House 10 Room 4 has returned from the leave?
Old 03-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Ann of which house? Room number?

Take caution in your claims Bro, we try to avoid confusion.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Ann has retired already. The one with E size. After working more than 12 years in this line. Good luck Ann. Miss you very much.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
gpod is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergpod is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergpod is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergpod is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergpod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes Bro, she back to working already!

But do take note that she off on Sundays and Mondays. That what she told me.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Merry Christmas! to you, so Da S back to work, like to try her this year
Old 03-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
PleasureEmpire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPleasureEmpire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Happy 10th Anniversarry to SBF!

I thank you.
Thks for the upz
Old 03-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post

Cheers
happy bonking bro ..fck fck la la <--i like

can lick lick also

Been a mth nvr go Petain ..be gg next weekday ..
Old 03-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: H7R6 Joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
oh no!!! i more sad now. confirm prob lies with me.
ok, 1 more tip. if wl kiss you, try tip her $20-30, so she remember you and may upgrade you from kissing to french.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Went down to petain last week. This time round try Jolene.

Some of the brothers say she is cold while others mention ok...Hmm therefore decided to find out myself.

I was raining very heavily and therefore I was wet throughly on my feet. Walk in to Jolene's room with the wetted feet and she say is ok. She's going to mop the floor later too.

As usually, she wash me up and clean me. But this time round she is the first wl to let me clean up the water myself.

Talk to her abit and she responded with short sentences or words. To me she is not cold but as one of the brother mention, she is distant....

Maybe is the work stress and the bad whether, after a few minutes of bonking, my "brother" went soft. She offer to help me by doing the handjob instead..... Think it is time I should take rest from my work so that the next time round, I can really enjoy my session with her again.

By the way, did any of the bros notice, that she has a very unique way of burpping??? Quite terrifying....

Overall, she is accomdating and provides good service.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

h11r11 jolin

my rtf, hehe!!

bro pacnet mention a bro mention jolin distant- ya, that's me!

i get better service this time, but still no kissing, sigh. but can paint. my first time with her cannot. but this day, i also got to wash myself, like bro pacnet's fr above. she was not as chatty as last time, but can still talk. maybe something's bothering her, i don't know. they got mood one. but....

her bj!! i cannot believe it, change positions 8-9 times, think got 6 or 7 different pose! beside me, between legs, bedside, sitting, squatting, standing etc... like champion sia!! so hardworking, first time in my life i got so many pose!! if she likes my cock, i can let her have it for a day men...

fj- average, she like doggie, but i dun. but still was a better doggie experience than last time. got nice ass. grab her butt and grind til cum.

overall service improve compared to previous, can consider rtf and improve somemore, hopefully she gives frenching on my next few visits then i can be regular.

yesterday, 1st time saw cookie full face front view, waaaaaaaaa.... so pretty and young, macham 21 yrs old....

if i still dun go in and fuck her within the next few weeks, cannot call myself a man liao!!

but first i must rest to get into shape, been fucking for 4 days this week, soft lool.
such a pretty girl deserves a hard cock for my memorable experience.

Last edited by bonkning; 03-12-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Went down to petain last week. This time round try Jolene.

Some of the brothers say she is cold while others mention ok...Hmm therefore decided to find out myself.

I was raining very heavily and therefore I was wet throughly on my feet. Walk in to Jolene's room with the wetted feet and she say is ok. She's going to mop the floor later too.

As usually, she wash me up and clean me. But this time round she is the first wl to let me clean up the water myself.

Talk to her abit and she responded with short sentences or words. To me she is not cold but as one of the brother mention, she is distant....

Maybe is the work stress and the bad whether, after a few minutes of bonking, my "brother" went soft. She offer to help me by doing the handjob instead..... Think it is time I should take rest from my work so that the next time round, I can really enjoy my session with her again.

By the way, did any of the bros notice, that she has a very unique way of burpping??? Quite terrifying....

Overall, she is accomdating and provides good service.
Nice FR , Thnks for sharing Bro will upz u soon once i regain my power at 6pm
Old 03-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
h11r11 jolin

my rtf, hehe!!

bro pacnet mention a bro mention jolin distant- ya, that's me!

i get better service this time, but still no kissing, sigh. but can paint. my first time with her cannot. but this day, i also got to wash myself, like bro pacnet's fr above. she was not as chatty as last time, but can still talk. maybe something's bothering her, i don't know. they got mood one. but....

her bj!! i cannot believe it, change positions 8-9 times, think got 6 or 7 different pose! beside me, between legs, bedside, sitting, squatting, standing etc... like champion sia!! so hardworking, first time in my life i got so many pose!! if she likes my cock, i can let her have it for a day men...

fj- average, she like doggie, but i dun. but still was a better doggie experience than last time. got nice ass. grab her butt and grind til cum.

overall service improve compared to previous, can consider rtf and improve somemore, hopefully she gives frenching on my next few visits then i can be regular.

yesterday, 1st time saw cookie full face front view, waaaaaaaaa.... so pretty and young, macham 21 yrs old....

if i still dun go in and fuck her within the next few weeks, cannot call myself a man liao!!

but first i must rest to get into shape, been fucking for 4 days this week, soft lool.
such a pretty girl deserves a hard cock for my memorable experience.
Cookie is by far the prettiest in pertain...heard she used to be Top 10 at geylang a year ago before the invasion of the PRCs. However, she told me not to expect geylang's standard when I on her a week ago...true enough, it's a chop-chop session from her. Her service is so-so but if you're into looks she's a must try Her neighbours Joyce and Carol also the better-looking ones in pertain though comments on their services vary with each individual. Honestly $50 for that kind of looks is worth a venture, can't find that kind of deal anywhere else in s'pore
Old 03-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Cookie is by far the prettiest in pertain...heard she used to be Top 10 at geylang a year ago before the invasion of the PRCs. However, she told me not to expect geylang's standard when I on her a week ago...true enough, it's a chop-chop session from her. Her service is so-so but if you're into looks she's a must try Her neighbours Joyce and Carol also the better-looking ones in pertain though comments on their services vary with each individual. Honestly $50 for that kind of looks is worth a venture, can't find that kind of deal anywhere else in s'pore
understand, $50 compared to $150 macham kam jia zui diluted 3x. unless up the game to $150.

wa, top 10 ah. whether into looks or not also go la.

give you chop shop service? you mean 20 mins and please get out lidat is it ?
but you regular her, wouldn't she then give better service? or same?

think i will visit her these 2 weeks. see how, very very very pretty. i used to think kico prettiest, but now i vote cookie, with both hands.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
askale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Sammyboy

Happy 10th Anniversary SBF as Petain Rd

Askale
Old 03-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
Tana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Cookie is by far the prettiest in pertain...heard she used to be Top 10 at geylang a year ago before the invasion of the PRCs. However, she told me not to expect geylang's standard when I on her a week ago...true enough, it's a chop-chop session from her. Her service is so-so but if you're into looks she's a must try Her neighbours Joyce and Carol also the better-looking ones in pertain though
bro thanks 1st time heard she used to be top 10 heard some good fr on her, will try her soon, up u 2 jug
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1