The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

May from kingdom888

First time trying this stable and had a nice and smooth booking

May was a nice lady with good service , photo and real person is legit and she will do the the work for u.

Pussy was tight and she loves to ride and she's a real moaner

Few times she ride me and suddenly hug me and feel her pussy tighten and moan louder

I think she climax few times by just riding lol
Old 16-11-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sweet girl.. Nice boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

Last night got a book with this new lady from kingdom

Her name is MAY

Since around that area texted bro and introduced me a new gem

Once went up saw her young petite lady with cute face gretting when I knock the door

Shower together and we started frenching and her hand roam my 2nd ic making me damn steam

Dry off and I sit on the edge of the bed and waited her, signal her to knee down and gave me a good blow while I hold her head giving her deeper push motion toward my dick ,face fuck her till I shot my first armies in her mouth

Then she ask me tired ornot and ask me turn my back n gave me a nice massage awhile but slowly after awhile started to catbath me slowly on my back ,turn over and she again went down to lick my shaft slowly wit her tongue while looking at me with her cute face

Caps on and I told her I wanna fuck her doggy as it my favorite style as I like to bang it hard and deep

Her moan is loud and her pussy is tight without using any KY too, her pussy will clamp when she cumming making me feel more tight and shiok

Look 9/10 cute n slutty

Body 8.5/10 slim and have nice smooth skin

French 8 5/10 slown and passionate

Pussy 9/10 tight and can clamp when gonna cum

Bbbj 8/10 will lick your shaft and take it deep with cim

Fj 8.5/10 can take hard bounding and her moan can really make u steam
Old 16-11-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 3
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=908041

Booked a session with Violet of Club Friday yesterday. Was trying to book FIRST, but she was not available for my noon timing so Bro CF recommended Violet instead. Sure will not reject Bro CF recommendation.

Looks: 7/10 She has a very nice sweet look like a sweet looking girl next door feel. Very well taken care complexion.

Body: 9/10 I like her slim body. She has well taken care smooth skin. The body contact on her smooth skin sends sensations. Very nice to hold her close.

Boobs: 9/10 Nicely sized enhanced boobs. Not too big not too small. Compliments her body and makes her sexy OMG.

BBBJ: 9/10 She gives a damn good BBBJ. Can do different pacing and slurping wet with nice tongue. It was a stimulating BBBJ damn turn on for me.

FJ: 9/10 When she turn me on with a power BBBJ, it makes the FJ even more power because damn horny already man. Her pussy was easily wet already and tightness just right for me. Started with her riding and watching her grind and bounce and feeling my tool inside her its damn shiok. Switched to missionary and shot out already. Cannot tahan feels damn good.

GFE: 9/10 GFE high because she enjoys the session together. Treats me like a real lover that she wants to take care of and does not feel commercial. Definitely recommended bros. Really a GEM. Sure will not regret the sex experience with her.
Old 16-11-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CryanZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nanny
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=908264

Look: 9 pretty cute syt
Body: 9 slim
Boob: 8 natural big b
Shower: yes together
Bbbj: 8 good and long, better if more tongue licking
Fj: tight, wet, responsive
Communication: her english is ok no barrier
Rtf: 1001% She a hidden gem!
Old 16-11-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
basicfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple - Mansion

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=2...9#post21826519

Looks : 8.5/10 Pretty syt looks, love the way she make up and dress up

Body : 9/10 nice figure, slim no tummy, perky ass

Boobs : 9/10 natural C cuppers, soft to grab and nice nipples to lick on

French : 10/10 will initiate and she likes it, goes wild when she gets horny

BBBJ : 9/10 good deepthroat action, will lick the tip of your dick and groin area, balls sucking before giving me a good 10min long slurpy bbbj

FJ : 10/10 very good stamina, loves to ride and see her boobs bouncing was an awesome side, flip her over and pound her hard in doggy and standing doggy position , grabbing her boobs and frenching her, super shiok

GFE : 10/10 very teh voice , will make u feel like her bf

RTF : A big YES
Old 16-11-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday - FIRST

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=907015

Bro CF recommended FIRST for young office lady affair fantasy haha. Took his recommendation and was not disappointed.

Arrived and met her in person really beautiful SYT and she knows how to take care of how she looks. She had a nice well maintained body. Slim and sexy. Sure enjoy the sex.

SOP showering, nothing special but it was pleasant as she has positive attitude and clean everywhere nicely.

The sex with her is also unforgettable. Thinking about it now I really want to go find her again. The nice sensual BBBJ that got me super horny and the painting that made her horny and wet. After that the sex that she enjoys together with me. It was so full of passion. Really power sex.

Overall the session was very enjoyable. She had a service oriented attitude and out to pleasure me. Good chemistry with me. I highly recommend her to all bros. Please treat her gently so she will want to come back.
Old 16-11-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Fr for Chilli from LF

Okt - 9/10 old SA
Looks - 9/10 beautiful
Age - Mid 20s
French - 9/10 really good kisser
Body - 8.5/10 slim with enhanced boobs
Boobs - 7/10 enhanced boobs i prefer natural but hers is not too hard
Pussy - clean shaved botak
Bbbj - 8/10
Fj - 9/10
Gfe - 9/10 will initiate kisses and cuddles with you in between shots
Old 16-11-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Time to go for another Thai lady in Dome 1 - OPO from LoveAffair88

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=906535

Rating are as follows :-

OKT: OKT was prompt and able to provide instructions well.

Look : 8/10 Pretty lady. Will grow on you.
Body : 8/10 Slim and tallish. can be a head turner with the right makeup and outfit.
Boobs : 7/10 Natural soft boobs but not for boob lovers.
Frenching : 7/10 Light kisses for the start. Need to really get her going for her to realise she speaks french.
BBBJ : 8/10 Good effort. I'm on the longer end of the spectrum but can see that she tries very hard to DT me.
Painting: 8/10 Had a good time painting her and getting her to cum. Made use of the small one seater to try new oral positions.
FJ : 8/10 Have to take it slower to ease myself into her. Luckily I got her really wet from the painting and she started to enjoy herself after awhile.

She's a nice lady who's not in this line of business back in Thailand. Hence she's not as well versed as other ladies. Due to her work, she speaks very good English and the conversation was good.

RTF: Not likely. She's leaving in a few days.
Old 16-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
laonuanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MIND of Club Friday - https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=907018

Booked yesterday with interesting promo name from Bro CF "Tao Liang" promo hahaha. Saw Mind's profile when she arrived but no chance to do booking until yesterday.

OKT: Always 10/10 for me. Responsive friendly and always WYSIWYG.

Looks: 9/10 Distinct Thai look. Beautiful Thai SYT feel. Don't need to fly to land of smiles. Thai tanned but not dark.

Body: 8/10 Slim petite beauty really the type I like as my Thai girlfriend feel. She takes care of her body quite well.

Boobs: 7/10 She has a nice pair of soft natural boobs with slight sag but comes naturally with natural boobs. Not really for big boobs lovers though.

Shower: Standard procedure, hardworking and smiling throughout with ice breaking chit chat to make me feel comfortable.

Frenching: 9/10 Started slow and sensual and and picked up the pace and passion. I really felt like I was frenching real lover passionately.

BBBJ: 10/10 Her BBBJ got tongue kung fu master and avatar air and water bender. Tongue action with nice suction and slurping. One of the best BBBJ experienced. Had to ask her to stop because I dont want to waste my 1 shot. That was how good it is.

FJ: 10/10 The sex with her is fantastic. Seeing her riding on top of me the view enjoy non stop, her horny reaction of riding me grinding and humping. Grabbing and squeezing her butt when in doggy style and see her grab the bedsheet and moan. The tight hugging and heavy breathing in missionary that I let go my load. It was a damn passionate sex.

Overall: A very happy session. I left a happy man and definitely would want to come back again to visit her if I can but too bad she going back soon. Highly recommended before she goes back!
Old 16-11-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
dagegeda is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sierra - Lust365

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=sierra

Looks: 8.5/10 looks like photo, pretty and sexy.

Body: 9/10 well toned body, slim and slender.

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cup, not big but soft and nice to teh.

Bbbj: 9/10 sloppy and wet, knows how to auto DT without asking. Duration also long. Good at sucking and licking.

Fj: 9/10 willing to go many position with me, very good at riding and also damn sexy moaning.

GFE: like own gf, very comfortable and nice talking to her
Old 16-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sinnersins is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nana

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=nana

Stable: Seduction

Face: seductive and lusty face
Body: voluptuous body, super sexy body.
Boobs: D cups boobs, big and round.
Attitude: solid attitude, very polite and friendly.

Bbbj: very good and sloppy, she know which spot to hit. Good licking, can twist and twirl around like a pro. Damn solid experience.

Fj: accommodating and wild in bed, she knows how to make a man shiok shiok. Good bed skills, love her riding on me. Very good hips movements, hard pounding and grinding. Service oriented and very satisfied with the session. Good bonk will be back for more!
Old 16-11-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
yuhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MIZI

Not a regular contributor of FRs but been a cheongster for long time. Browsing thru the dome 1 pages then saw one of my old time favs Mizi from TRL. Made a last minute booking and surprised she was available. HereÂ’s a quick FR of the encounter

Looks - beautiful syt - she is definitely mixed but dun know from which country. Her face slightly more mature compare to precovid but the highlight is her legit syt looks and body - not an once of fat and fair smooth skin throughout. Definitely syt material not premilf like many on the market.
Action - no need for score but this is my 3rd rtf counting precovid days. She knows her stuff and one of the rare syt who knows who to fully serve. Even gave me massage afterwards and very friendly and easy to chat with.
Rtf - maybe but have 2 other targets in mind. Based on her current rates sheÂ’s the best value for money - she should be at $20-30 more and itÂ’s still good value.

Thanks bro sk for bringing Mizi back - need to bring back more of the precovid ang pais.
Old 16-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
angelbuster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Cartoon - Silk stocking

average looking girl, 85% pic ressemblance, an sweet young teen for sure that has smooth skin, okay features. Small A/B cups, they feel nice just nice fit my palm but are still pleasant to fondle...

Bbbj: okay not bad, but more importantly she wasn’t reluctant at all to blow like some fls, and give nice feeling, she gets wet and excited over serving me.

Fj: nice moans and very responsive! After the HJ / 69 BBBJ, I was so pumped up that I released very quickly (my shortest FJ in a long time lol)

RTF yes, we have quite a lot of chemistry. do try her if you want cartoon cus she is so good that you'll pop in no time!

Overall a hard-working girl, big turn on, made me cream super fast for following FJ.
Old 16-11-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 16
smellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to behold

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=908179

Alicia from Poseidon

Okt: very responsive

Looks: SYT. Looks prettier than those posted on thread.

Body: sweet and tight. She is so young with a great body. Feels like bonking a Poly girls

Boobs: B cup, firm and very lickable

French: Yes, but lack of tongue action

BBBJ: tried her best. Soft and gentle.

FJ: very flexible and very tight.
My round 2 was over 30 min.
Changed 3 condoms.
No complaints and always smiling.

RTF: YES

Old 16-11-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Cucumbird22 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Impreza - Lust365

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=impreza

Impreza have the sexy and cute looks. Photo resemble similar around 90%. Smiley and cheerful girl.

Tan skin, body look quite proportionate to her average height. Body smell nice and good.

Her boobs are huge, D cup and round. I felt that when we are making out and I am fondling and eating her boobs I can feel the kind of firmness texture.

Her bj got speed and suction control so it feels good. We tried several positions for her to suck for me and the best position is she in sideway while her body laying on the bed facing towards my front view. Solid suction and sloppy.

Tried missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Best position enjoy with her is cowgirl. I love how she ride on me with those moan, eating her boobs and also sometime she hold onto the bed frame and ride me while controlling the speed and movement. Very satisfying FJ session with her.

I would consider her a hardworking service orientated fuck buddy. I very enjoy the bonking session with her and also the services she provides to take care me. She is a very nice person to chit chat with and her massage is also one of the services which I felt she is very good at, really got the strength and technique the way she do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1