The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Insider Insider
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Really the man, can bring multiple times home somemore
Old 01-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Was surprised to see some samster being so daring to bring the gal back home and do it on bed. No doubt, the thought of it is very exciting and thrilling, l agreed. But it is as good as playing alongside wif the fire.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Errrmmmm...

Anybody mentioned doing it in a moving cable car before??

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 01-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nomercy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Errrmmmm...

Anybody mentioned doing it in a moving cable car before??
SINGAPORE FLYER!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about bringing fb home...actually she brought me to HER home!

Prior to that we didn't have sex yet. She was married not so long ago and her hubby was the old fashion chinaman type! Sex was wham bang goodnite sam type. No foreplay, no oral...and as such no orgasm for her as well. We were neighbouring co-workers, different subsidiaries...

Started with friendly chatting and then flirting...then she confided in me her marital problems...we used to have long tele-conversation after work. I persuaded her to try masturbating herself...taught her to rub her clit and she progressed to buying a vibrator (those advertised for facial massage!). We had phone sex and I talked her into pleasuring herself until she could cummed!

Than one saturday after lunch together she invited me to visit her...saying her hubby always work till very late even on sats. I was like ok lor... and when we reached her home in Bt Merah...she was like showing me her home and led me into her bedroom. There was the masterbed with their wedding photo hanging above the headboard.

She started to hug me and kiss me and before long we ended up on the bed. Clothes began to peel off and we were all over one another. Then she gently pushed my head downwards...telling me she wanted to experience oral sex. Bo pian lor... I started to head towards her cb... but the smell that hit me... Gosh! just you imagine a unwashed cb with urine stain and bo smell... like kiam herr in Bt Merah wet market! Fuks lah what to do? Like lau hero...cannot pour cold water and say "darling your cb stinks!" right? and besides already horny and waiting to f... her. So bobian started to paint her and literally clean her cb with my tongue.

I actually thought her hubby on the photo was looking down at me and laughing at me! After she cummed I screwed her good and proper... and we continued to be fbs for years though never f... on her bed again!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 01-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Hagrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha in that case, the risk is hers, her neighbours tell her hubby
For you no problem ... hehe
Old 01-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
I started to head towards her cb... but the smell that hit me... Gosh! just you imagine a unwashed cb with urine stain and bo smell... like kiam herr in Bt Merah wet market! Fuks lah what to do? Like lau hero...cannot pour cold water and say "darling your cb stinks!" right? and besides already horny and waiting to f... her. So bobian started to paint her and literally clean her cb with my tongue.

... and we continued to be fbs for years though never f... on her bed again!
This stunt I salute

Just wonder why she neber zi-dong ("self move") to go wash up a bit first. If for me, if really no choice (not that I've done b4), I'll hold my breath and excrete lots of saliva to "clean" the CB with my tongue AND THEN go north again to kiss her - so that she'll taste her own kiam herr and wake-up her idea if she really did not do it on purpose.

The opposite happened for me a few times where I've an unwashed dick the lady wanna to BBBJ; however I'll not force it down and will sound very reluctant telling her it's not washed - up to her if she still wanna eat ice-cream. At that time small dick take over, but usually regret when she start kissing me...

But good sacrifice at that point in time lah; to earn the years of FB relationship. Well Done yang punk!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
I started to head towards her cb... but the smell that hit me... Gosh! just you imagine a unwashed cb with urine stain and bo smell... like kiam herr in Bt Merah wet market! Fuks lah what to do? Like lau hero...cannot pour cold water and say "darling your cb stinks!" right? and besides already horny and waiting to f... her. So bobian started to paint her and literally clean her cb with my tongue.

... and we continued to be fbs for years though never f... on her bed again!
This stunt one I salute
Just wonder why she neber zi-dong ("self move") to go wash up a bit first. If for me, if really no choice (not that I've done b4), I'll hold my breath and excrete lots of saliva to "clean" the CB with my tongue AND THEN go north again to kiss her - so that she'll taste her own kiam herr and wake-up her idea if she really did not do it on purpose.

The opposite happened for me a few times where I've an unwashed dick the lady wanna to BBBJ; however I'll not force it down and will sound very reluctant telling her it's not washed - up to her if she still wanna eat ice-cream. At that time small dick take over, but usually regret when she start kissing me...

But good sacrifice at that point in time lah; to earn the years of FB relationship. Well Done yang punk!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 16
huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!

For my encounter,

Back in my secondary days, i was abit more playful and abit more notti and horny. My school hall backstage that can view out to the basketball court, was me and a good friend malay gal, always after school, we meet there to watch people playing basketball and TCSS.

There was once that i was abit too horny that day, cannot tahan to control myself, as her bra was too easy to catch my eyes that day, i sat closer to her. After awhile, maybe she knows what i am going to do, she stand and went near the window, so for me, i stand at the back of her, and try to hug her, she didn't push me away, so went on, moving to the top and have some rubbing, she told me that she scare got people so we went to the backstage's toilet and do things that should be done.

After that first attempt, bring her house to be more safe.

-=More encounter to be written next post=-
Old 01-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 16
huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!

During secondary school days, like i said at the first post here, i was abit more playful, notti and horny.

Went steady with a few girls in my school, during dating will be normally at shopping center, school, playground and most loved place that is the carpark.

There's once, i remember going to a carpark near my gf's house, was there to TCSS and rarely have people going there as it's afternoon. Sometimes there will be other students there but it's ok, we take the another side of the carpark.

On that day, went there, no people, we hugged and kiss there. My gf suddenly shake and rub against my didi, went wet and wild. We went to the carpark staircase, my gf give me a great bj and i give her a fj from the back but what's worst was that, suddenly someone from below walk up, so haven't shoot fast zip everything up and sit there acting like nothing happen.

Uncle sees us like something wrong, but didn't ask us anything. Don't know if he knows anything happening, but it's ok... about 4years back already...

-=More stories, please click here... =-
Old 02-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
bonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
Oh dear....... I always leave alot of wet stains on the beds of my FB's. And crap! Never knew it could have such terrible consequences... But at least in my case, it's just pussy juice.... not menstrual blood. And some of my FB's have gf's. Sometimes, I feel I'm a very bad girl. lol.
Did you mention gf's? Latexdolly... dun mind my curious mind... you lady or man?
Old 02-07-2008, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 17
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk_syt View Post
Did you mention gf's? Latexdolly... dun mind my curious mind... you lady or man?
It's =LatexDolly=, not =LatexHunk= right?

I'm a girl. NOT a man pretending to be a girl either, like some people may think. Proof is in my posts at the stockings/pantyhose fetish thread.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
bonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
It's =LatexDolly=, not =LatexHunk= right?

I'm a girl. NOT a man pretending to be a girl either, like some people may think. Proof is in my posts at the stockings/pantyhose fetish thread.
Got your message. Hmm... you look juicy. Feel like giving you a good painting job if you care to try me.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

gil_bert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xena View Post
Peifu your fren, not scared the neighbour etc see and than spread rumours ...
that's the excitment and thrill of it. whenever we hear footsteps, she will lower down her volume but still abit can hear. haha
Old 05-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

gil_bert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
eh Gilbert, u saying FB or BF? if BF means boyfriend.
its FB. FUCK BUDDY. typo error.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1