The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Romulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Hey guys.... Just heard from my bros in the Subang Jaya sector.... Got BIG WIND (Tai Fong) this week... Somebody pissed some body somewherelah....Stay away !!!
Old 06-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulos
Hey guys.... Just heard from my bros in the Subang Jaya sector.... Got BIG WIND (Tai Fong) this week... Somebody pissed some body somewherelah....Stay away !!!
Q Bar and Flam were raided and sealed by MPSJ new chief himself for operating beyond 1am. Appeared in 999 last nite. There was another pub in puchong also raided (w/o license).
Old 06-10-2006, 02:55 PM
dr_shivan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

SweetBox/DreamWorld got raided last Sunday. 36 of their girls are in lockup till date. Most probably won't be in operations but can still call contacts to find out if planning to go.

Was in Prince KTV Old Klang Road yesterday night after a teaseful night in MILF pub in kinrara. Thanx to TCK for showing the kinrara place.

MILF Pub
Local Stocks, RM49 per bucket of 5 beer, gers are RM20 per hour booking style. Establishment has about 4-5 rooms available with a min of 4 buckets order else a room charge is applicable. For those who frequent PUDU pubs, some of the girls here might look familiar. Total damage abour 100 per person.

Prince KTV
After a long absence to this place, re-visited the place yesterday.
Pricey considering the quality and quantity.
Mummy - M1 Angela
Local stocks of NL, CKT and Chapati.
Friend took CKT 313, wild and fun type except that she got a funny tone when she speak. Allow everything, BBBJ and others for a price.
I took a NL 502, gal next door look, just after studies, so let you fantasize about the age, loves RnB/disco/fast songs.

There's 2 system here.
HH
Buy 2 get 1 free for about RM 100.00++
Butterfly

After HH
Butterfly - RM 60.00 for 3 hours
Booking - RM 184.00 for 4 hours.

A jug would set you back like RM 48.00
Total damage here is RM368.00
WIR: NO
Old 06-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
KTV in KL

Thanks to Sexcuore for taking us to another great PRC holes. That LSB was a good and cheap alternative to the regular ktv. At least over in the LSB can get chance to chit-chat and raba raba with the gals. The best part is that the gals are more pro active to raba raba you as well. Not surprising all the gals there do not wear bra beneath their blouse and dress.

It was quite an enjoyable outing that night together with Sexcuore, BigLauda, Johnny33 and Poadster. First impression was that the place was very dark …almost cannot see much at all. Was a bit worried then that this place would be full of old age dino lurking in the corners ready to spring an attack onto us. However after my eyes adjusted to night mode , was quite happy to see that the gals there are quite young , SYT and looks good in their mini skirt and loose blouse.

Bearing in mind that Sexcuore has previously in ktv outings with us always never select PRC to sit with him , it came a great surprise for us to see him opening his arms to cuddle almost all the PRC there whom all seems to know him. His petite and SYT Yunnan PRC was so GFE with him embracing and cowgirl ride on him as well. Of course in LSB , he has no chance to sing therefore can only raba raba and sweet talk the gals . Damn…really admire our chief….so popular with so many gals!

As for BigLauda and myself , no chance for us to select as it seem like the gals just walked up to us , view us and then choose to sit with us. Mmmm…likes they are the ones that chiew-keng us instead. Anyway BigLauda got himself a petite SYT Yunnan PRC whereas a Hunan PRC that looks like the Ah Lian type sat with me. Later Sexcuore got BigLauda another pretty looking PRC from Shandong when his first PRC butterfly away. With her long legs and fair skin, can see that she was very friendly trying hard to tempt BigLauda. Later when Johnny33 arrived , Sexcuore got him an elegant looking PRC . Poadster join in much later and participate with us and the gals for more fun.

Although my PRC has broad shoulder , she is actually quite slim as I got the opportunity to touch her smooth body, skin and boobs since she is only wearing a bare back red dress. She did looks a bit tired so I allowed her to rest on me while I cuddle her. In between cuddles , she did stroke my didi to erection . At the same time she placed my hand into her dress and encouraged me to raba raba her boobs. Can feel her nipples already stiffen. In between all of this she did initiated some FK as well.

Not sure what happened but after a long period of cuddling and periodic raba raba , she looks at me straight the eyes. As I gaze back at her , she moved her lips closer to my face …then I moved my lips closer to hers…and the next thing I knew was that we started to French kissing again . However this time was more passionate and longer. Her tongue was very active probing into my mouth and I response the same to her as well. It was very emotional then as both of us locked lips for quite some time…actually I did not know how long did we continue with the French kissing as I was already felt like in a twilight zone without time zone with her passionately FK me while I raba raba her at the same time.

Eventually I suggested to her that we go for more sexciting experience and she nodded her head in agreement . Well ! I will not go into detail now but I have to say that my FJ session with her can be defined as one of my many memorable FJ experience with a PRC. She was indeed very nubile and proactive in FJ. Very emotionally charged and all FJ positions also very very accommodating. Lot of FK and raba raba as well. After an explosive ejaculation release …we continue to cuddle and have some intimate talk. The best moment was that she continue to massage my didi into full erection again as we cuddle together…….Damn good sexperience.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting at the lounge. However small didi was in charge in order to satisfy this nubile PRC. Overall it was an interesting and satisfying outing for me at this PRC holes. This will be a good alternative other than going to my regular spa and ktv. Definitely would like to join you again for future outing to this PRC hole .
Old 06-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Q Bar and Flam were raided and sealed by MPSJ new chief himself for operating beyond 1am. Appeared in 999 last nite. There was another pub in puchong also raided (w/o license).
Wow... so jialat arr ??? seems like they are determined to make MPSJ an funless district
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

hey golddragon... nice FR... LSBs are Fun... this one in particular... in KL/ PJ / JB ? what's the damage like ???

Old 06-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
hey golddragon... nice FR... LSBs are Fun... this one in particular... in KL/ PJ / JB ? what's the damage like ???
Hey, Bro KLKOOL.

This is the one we so call " Enemy Base" lah

Regards n cheers........
Old 06-10-2006, 04:48 PM
dr_shivan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The first venue that we ventured to...

Hmm a possible merger outing of SBF and Delphi KTV group.. yippee...
Old 07-10-2006, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_shivan
The first venue that we ventured to...

Hmm a possible merger outing of SBF and Delphi KTV group.. yippee...
Yeah... bro golddragon PM'd me liao.. kekeke... onz lah... we must keep up the pressure on the enemy and make them crack under our pressure

Old 07-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah... bro golddragon PM'd me liao.. kekeke... onz lah... we must keep up the pressure on the enemy and make them crack under our pressure
hihi, u tho so easy lah, new blood continue to supply to hold on the pressure...

i scare we all carck 1st before them......

Regards n cheers..........
Old 12-10-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

Went to DW last nite with Chief, Keikoh n GD. Reached outside KTV n called Cheif for the Room Number. Answer from Chief : " Big Wind Blowing, we are coming out now". Oh shit.........

At the moment waiting for them, Saw the girls 1 by 1 coming out from the Hotel......For all the Bro info, The quality is good loh........also saw my previous popiah still there, tho that she kena caught last week....later found up from GD, she might 1 of the lucky 7 escape from the operation.

Later, Chief, GD n i went for yam cha n talk cock- knew "Why not" kena raided yesterday.......China adventure story....etc......Tho that no more action after yam cha......

Suddenly, Chief received "SOS" call from friend, a group of Mercury girls wish to celebrate birthday at Armada KTV, chief's friend is the only guy......GD decided not follow us for the reinforcement........

Haha......When the time we reached Armade KTV, Chief's friend is not there yet, suddenly Chief saw his "lau Shiang Hau" n 5 girl friends (also from Mercury) have party at lobby area. At the end, we joined with them instead of Chief's friend group....For unkown reason, Chief's friend did not turn up the end.....

Great n happening nite, Drink n sexy hot dance like party......able to raba raba a little bit.....hihihi, NASI LEMAK STILL MY 1ST CHOICE . Party finish at 2+ a.m

I think hav 2 ask Chief arrange a visit to Mercury lah.....

GD, U should regret lah didn't join us.....
Old 12-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Last night enemy base commando's were also spooked by news of Typhoon... so abandoned their base at around 9... but unlike Tua Lang.. we only go and eat fried chicken at KFC

Old 12-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Last night enemy base commando's were also spooked by news of Typhoon... so abandoned their base at around 9... but unlike Tua Lang.. we only go and eat fried chicken at KFC
Should be Earthquake + typhoon.

So, yesterday all the joint " CHICKEN FLY DOG JUMP"
Old 12-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvBaboo
Trust me, trust me, trust me . .
Old 12-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang
I think hav 2 ask Chief arrange a visit to Mercury lah.....

GD, U should regret lah didn't join us.....
Ya..lah! I am banging my head repeatively against the wall now!

Nevermind, chief will surely organise an outing to Mercury soon. I think the Mercury members night outing is coming soon! Got buffet dinner FOC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1