The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn View Post
Knowing XYZ, I think once she starts work, she will put bros before herself again~ (And I think it's very hard to resist although I always tell her it's ok.. I'm not meeting her to enjoy her service.. Just seeing her already feel happy~)

Maybe it's time we brought back last year's tradition (Around May'09):

All the bros meeting her can buy a can of LIANG TEH and bring into the room~ Maybe she will run toilet more often but better for body and throat~ Haha!! Bros familiar with Geylang Hua Tuo Guang can also buy her the Liang Cha (ask the aunty add powder) which she used to drink~

Hope she have a speedy recovery~!!
All I can say is, she really put in the efforts in serving all bros bah.

Ya, anyway she quite easy fall sick becos of Tonsillitis problem..I have this problem as well, and when fall sick, is really lagi jialat, the feeling is like really want to die sia...
Old 28-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
All I can say is, she really put in the efforts in serving all bros bah.

Ya, anyway she quite easy fall sick becos of Tonsillitis problem..I have this problem as well, and when fall sick, is really lagi jialat, the feeling is like really want to die sia...
Deep sia, whatever it is just hope she can take care of herself and let herself recover 1st, before she start cheong again. I would not want to see her collapse due to poor health and not letting her body recover fully.
Old 28-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kasdi is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all can PM me her contact
Old 28-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn View Post
Knowing XYZ, I think once she starts work, she will put bros before herself again~ (And I think it's very hard to resist although I always tell her it's ok.. I'm not meeting her to enjoy her service.. Just seeing her already feel happy~)

Maybe it's time we brought back last year's tradition (Around May'09):

All the bros meeting her can buy a can of LIANG TEH and bring into the room~ Maybe she will run toilet more often but better for body and throat~ Haha!! Bros familiar with Geylang Hua Tuo Guang can also buy her the Liang Cha (ask the aunty add powder) which she used to drink~

Hope she have a speedy recovery~!!
Liang teh can lah but not the powder type, she cannot tahan the extreme bitterness, anyway she should be feeling better, but sad to say code red very soon, so maybe she will take this chance to rest a little longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasdi View Post
Hi all can PM me her contact
Bro u 1st time in the forum? feel like zapping u but i was a newbie once too so do read up b4 u post. haapy cheonging
Old 28-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Deep sia, whatever it is just hope she can take care of herself and let herself recover 1st, before she start cheong again. I would not want to see her collapse due to poor health and not letting her body recover fully.
Dont worry, think xyz also quite a smart girl. Definitely not worth it lo. I have seen some of the girls out there, really is damn garang de, day work, night work. Everyday really is, can do how many customers, they just do. End up, they become sick easily. Yea, no doubt earn alot of $$$, but body n health is screwed up, $$$ this kind of thing cannot earn finish de. It is impt to strike out a balance between work n $$$. Just my 2 cents.
Old 28-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yup, i think she is a smart one as well. Maybe she shld cut down her night time gaming, and get proper sleeping hours
Old 28-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenie View Post
yup, i think she is a smart one as well. Maybe she shld cut down her night time gaming, and get proper sleeping hours
okie lah, recently l see her, at least not so bad. the previous times l see her, her eyebag really jialat sia, haha like panda eyes.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2012 / Power: 17
qi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, any updates on XYZ? Is she feeling better liao?

To up: Bro Jaikun1990. Just upped Bro ebonkie
Old 02-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qi_ko_pei View Post
Bros, any updates on XYZ? Is she feeling better liao?
think her red is coming, so she will continue her rest
Old 08-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

code red and she is not taking new customer so new bro do give her some time to sort out her timing will advise again
Old 10-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

currently she is not taking in new bro as she have issuse with some of them, so RTF bro please continue to support her.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

*support*
Currently she's top on my list together with Anqi.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boyboy13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro fengzi, does this mean that her code red is over? can continue to support her? lols
Old 13-03-2010, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 17
shikinta is a Helpful and Caring Samstershikinta is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS Just wanna ask is XYZ using back her old ctc?
Old 13-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ziek's Nick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope she is back soon... serving all the bros here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread