The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Mine Bro jacky 43 is correct. See Bro lifebouy, Bro kwahnok mentioned, away from the stairs, while Ann H072FR01 is beside the stairs.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifebouy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahnok View Post
My Petain romp first FR
Paid an early visit to Petain on Saturday.
Most houses were closed and only a few rooms open for action.
After much disappointment with the search, decide on H7 2nd floor 1 st room to the right away from the stairs.
WL is very fair, so fair that you can see her veins, especially the one on her face.
Body is fleshy but not rounded.
Boobs of B cups, which is a bit small for her size.
Cat 50 and service is pretty good.
She washed me up pretty well and she smell very nice.
Bed action started with licking my nipples and tickling my didi.
From there move down to BBBJ, action on little head as well as the balls.
Asked me to turn over and action on the arse.
Put on the CD and ended with missionary.
Overall experience is very good but only if she is prettier.

My brother that would be Queenie, H7R5 second floor, yes!.....

Hi Bro kwahnok. If i not wrong you are talking about ah ann. But i thought ah ann Tits is one of the biggest in petian.
H7 2nd floor right side first room.
Old 14-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H7 2nd flr 1st rm right away from stairs

Ups you to full power!

Thanks for FR!

Cheers!

Quote:
My Petain romp first FR
Paid an early visit to Petain on Saturday.
Most houses were closed and only a few rooms open for action.
After much disappointment with the search, decide on H7 2nd floor 1 st room to the right away from the stairs.
WL is very fair, so fair that you can see her veins, especially the one on her face.
Body is fleshy but not rounded.
Boobs of B cups, which is a bit small for her size.
Cat 50 and service is pretty good.
She washed me up pretty well and she smell very nice.
Bed action started with licking my nipples and tickling my didi.
From there move down to BBBJ, action on little head as well as the balls.
Asked me to turn over and action on the arse.
Put on the CD and ended with missionary.
Overall experience is very good but only if she is prettier.
Old 16-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifebouy View Post
Hi Bro kwahnok. If i not wrong you are talking about ah ann. But i thought ah ann Tits is one of the biggest in petian.
H7 2nd floor right side first room.
What bro fornicator highlighted is correct. It's away from the stairs. Should not be ah ann.
Old 16-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Ups you to full power!

Thanks for FR!

Cheers!
Thanks bro.
Old 16-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Samster

No worries. Keep it up.

Happy weekend to all Samsters and my Brothers in PT.

Cheers.

Quote:
Thanks bro.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Yesterday rtf miki again.

Waited for her at her door for about 5 mins before she opened her door to peep at her customer. After going in, then I know that she is going off soon. Just waiting for a bro who have called her. Luckily, she accepted me in before him, if not will be a wasted trip again. Not many WL are working in h7 yesterday and a few days before.

Paid her and strip off my clothes. Miki washed me thoroughly before proceed to catbath me. This time round, the catbath was quite sensual, especially when she licked under the balls near the arse area. Wow. I start to have goose pimples.
Then she started her BJ on me. For that she last a bit lacking. Guess she is tired. Proceed on to cap and have 3 different position this time. I did a slow insertion at first. And then slowly entered her fully. Can feel that she like that. With that, I pick up the pace and pump her faster. Although most of the time is that she moan, but can see that once or twice, the moan is actually really, especially when I hit her near to the end of her pussy.

Pump her for about 10 mins in all and ended with doggie in her.

TCSS for a while more while she is washing me. Then change and got to leave as the person who called her has arrived.

Looking forward to my next trip to PT. Yet to try Ann. Must try since many bro here give good fr on her.
Old 16-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Spectrum17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at H2 yesterday nite. Got there almost 8pm. Went in and found R3 available. But wanted to go other house to see if others are available. Couldnt find anyone, so went back H2. By this time, R3 is working. Went pass MunMun and she signal 5 fingers. So i went in.

Yesterday was my rtf. 1st time experience was not so good. So this time rtf, i didnt expect much. The usual happened. Talk cock, wash up. Then action starts!! Warn me about the bj. Man... I was feeling good! Then she kiss on my neck. Wow... better gfe this time. After 3 times of bj, i asked her to stop. I really couldnt tahan. I wanted to enter her, i told her. Missionary for less than 5min, i came.

This time rtf, its definitely a much better experience. I willl rtf her again. Well... she did ask me to "come again next time". I must say this lady is the ultimate milf. Pretty, fair, great boobs... I had an excellent time.

Thanks for reading.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pua1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Jolene (H11R11)

Boobs: B cup with long red nipple (7/10)
Butt: Big and smooth (7/10)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10

Action:
1) Wash my dick while talking to her friend.
2) Lick my nipple for a while with quick tongue twirling while i was exploring her body.
3) Blow me with her kneeling on the bed and me lying down.
4) Blow me with her squatting on the floor and me sitting on the side of the bed. She was applying baby lotion to her pussy while i was busy groping her breasts and playing with her nipple.
5) Blow me with her squatting on the floor and me standing at the side of the bed. She was applying baby lotion to her pussy while i was busy pumping her face wth my dick.
6) Stand up and hand job me with baby lotion before changing condom. WTF. Trying to cut corner.
7) Ride me the bed for 2 minutes and ask me missionary. WTF. So lazy.
8) Missionary on the bed. Stopped me from trying to french her.
9) Doggie on the bed till explode in condom. Busy groping her nice breasts and smooth ass. Quite hard to bonk her as she keep slant her ass towards the side of the bed. WTF ask me ok already or not want her to hand job me instead.

Remarks:
She say she born in 1985.
She say her breast b cup.
She say she from KL.
She say she start work 1.30pm everyday.
She say she don't let people kiss,. She do the kissing.
Her breasts is natural and very nice to play with.
Her ass is very smooth.
She looks like young office lady.
She never wear bra and underwear under her clothes.
She like to cut corner and is time watcher.
Her blow job skill not very good. Only keep twirling her tongue even with your dick in her mouth. Given her mouth is quite small it pushes my dick towards her teeth and grinds it. Lucky is bj and not bbbj else will end up with cuts on my dick

RTF: Yes just for her looks and want to make her french me. Having fetish to have rough sex with her given her beauty and bad attitude.
Old 17-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

Petain road long life !
all bros seen enjoy!!!!
Old 18-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Xyzxyz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR

after work, decided to drop by Petain.

the directions from the guide couldnt be any clearer.

had no issues finding the place.

walk into the alley and was trying to find the houses.

as per reports, i went to H7 and look for Ann.

waited for bout 15mins and behind me got like 2- 3 bros waiting.

went in saw her and paid, she removed her dress, bra and proceeded to help me wash up.

she asked me to lie down on the bed and did a short cat bath while rubbing my soldier. wasnt very impressed with the catbath.

then the standard BJ. after that she lick my arse, and then HJ me a little and capped me.

i did her missionary for a while, soldier attention more.

then doggie her, i peep from the side and can see her melon swinging.

almost shoot out too quickly then ask her to come on top.

ride for bout 5 mins she told me she tired liao.

then switch back to missionary.

we suddenly started to chat abit and my soldier got distracted and suddenly want to retreat.

then she say jialat. want me to HJ you?

i say ermm wait awhile more see how.

then play with her melon. got bit of reaction liao. put back in and then thrust few more times and soldier fire.

the rest is as per the rest of the bros. wash up and say byebye.

CAT50
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
BJ: 5/10 (she like HJ me more than BJ)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating to requests)

newbies can try since she is extremely friendly.

RTF? not sure yet, most probably trying others.
Old 18-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

After reading so many FRs from fellow bros, I think need to contribute too! Thinking back, my last FR on petain should be on Jac from House 7 Room 1 second floor where Ann ( if i got the name correctly ) is located now. Awww.. kinda miss her, to me she is really number 1 up til now. If only she returns..

Back to my FR, right now I only look for Kico and Michelle. Both are CAT 50.

Michelle

Body: 8/10
BJ: 9/10 ( with condom)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating to any positions)

Its so hard to get her, everytime when I go PT, her lights would be on til dun know how long. Its like out of 10 times, I only got lucky 3 times, sigh. After entering the room and paying her, the standard SOP was carry out. Her is very detail in cleaning me up, making sure all areas are covered. After that lie on the bed, she begin her sensual catbath all the way to dicky. I am sure all bros will know this is where the highlight begin, sucking dicky in so many positions. ( lying down, standing up, kneeling down.. all sorts of patterns), but too bad til now i haven got the chance to lick her pussy and nipples, seems like she is quite particular about it. Than come the FJ, we tried missionary, she on top and I like to end off from behind. She really got a very nice curve, just by grabbing her waist and banging her hard from behind gives me the kick and finally unload into her ( condom of course ). After that, she will gives u a good clean up again, chat a little before leaving. Certainly one to RTF again n again...

The next one would be Kico

Kico

Body: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 ( with condom)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating to any positions t00!)

I remember when she came to PT, its almost impossible for to take her (at least for me) cos her door would always be close. Actually now also like that, but somehow its easier for me to take her now. The first time i saw her, i was mesermise by her looks, some might say lao chio, while some might say so so la. For me, its the mature elegant kind of beauty looks and when she talk, wah piang, the voice is so sweet that can makes one melt like ice. (Sorry if my description is kinda exaggerated but that really how I feel when I first see her). Anw, just like michelle, SOP step in n pay $$. She would strip naked n lie on the bed to wash me up. Than follow by a sensual cathbath and blowjob. Kico too will suck dicky in various positions and that includes ass rim. Then I request to lick her pussy which she allows to my suprise! But somehow i never get to kiss her or lick her nipples. This is follow by her on top, missionary n then doggie. Maybe its just be that I like to end things off from behind. Kico butt is kinda bouncy esp when the piak sound is produce, u can see the wave on ther ass... Too bad she dun moan loudly or moan alot, with that kind of voice, its jus like screwing a jap AV style. I think if she moan naturally, I would have cum within minutes.

Thats it for my FR on my 2 fav gers in PT. Please do not use it as a guide to what is going to happen when u take them. I am sure different bros might have different treatments from both of them. Some might have be better while some might not be so good, nevertheless I am sure you will not be disappointed. I think my world would crash if both of them decide to quit PT hahaha.. but nevertheless, I will be happy for them if they really quit.. cos who would want to be in this trade if given a choice.

Signing out now... have a good week ahead everyone!!
Old 19-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow All Petain FR experience

Newbie question :

Any Petain 老手 can help 小弟 ?
Are there any value-for-money Cat30 WLs at Petain that makes you "feel" your hard-earned moolah is well-spent ?
爽爽爽
Of course , you can't expect 8/10 for every department
Thank you in advance

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 19-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Ah May H11R09.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
Newbie question :

Any Petain 老手 can help 小弟 ?
Are there any value-for-money Cat30 WLs at Petain that makes you "feel" your hard-earned moolah is well-spent ?
爽爽爽
Of course , you can't expect 8/10 for every department
Thank you in advance
Old 19-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Better Cat 30 WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
.... any value-for-money Cat30 WLs at Petain ..
Petain only place left for "good" Cat 30 - KS / Desker dead. No Cat 30 / Cat 40 in Geylang. Younger / better looking/service ones are:

1) H11R4 Julia (Malay Housewife) - sexy
2) H14R5 Poh Yi - GND, Ah Lian
3) H22R8 Aida - very hygienic
4) H22R9 Sally - demure look, popular
5) H10R1 Mun Mun - popular Petain vetaran (milf) for boobs massage
6) H14R7 Zhen Zhen - ex KS (milf)

Why not spend $10 more (Cat 40) and go for:

1) H14R4 Kid or
2) H16R11 Pat - "Princess" of Petain. Both in my highly recommended list.

BJ / No kissing is the norm. Can also go Ocean Hotel 2nd Level R60 in JB for Violet at MR$65 (< $30) (ex Cat 150 Geylang).

General info for those not aware. Cheers.
Old 19-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think any bro who have tried Pat will definitely agreed that she's indeed the princess of petain! Value for money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1