The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-03-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 7
lalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

House of Thai - Kimmy

Worth the $160.
Pretty Fun lady DFK once warmed up.
Service overall 9/10 with great BBBJ.
CIM on the menu at extra $30.
Ting Tong Fun lady definitely worth to RTF.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
whetever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=920741
2nd visit on 27-2-23 CLEO 9BABE
Location G area Hotel must better then the last hotel.
OKT as always fast respond
Reached her room she was so happy to see me again like long lost lover
Hug kiss fuck like no tomorrow....
3rd visit very soon...
Old 02-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 13
implicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant future

FR for Lily from Paradise Girls

OKT was friendly and accommodating, location is hotel at central area. Room is quite small and just fit a queen size bed, dont like the shower area as it only has overhead shower. Lily does resemble the photos posted by OKT just that complexion not as smooth but she is fair skin and do look like a korean girl. Her body type is those slim but not toned kind, small boobs so not for boobs lover.

BBBJ action started in the shower after she soap and cleans you, and then moving on to the bed. she does give a good blow and wont stop until you ask her to caps on. Fj was pretty standard with the usual positions. In between shots will cuddle and chat with you.

Overall a Lily is decent book for bro who are looking for girls with good service.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter92 View Post
Bro your FR awesome. Thanks for sharing the gem. Anyway what is bah bah girls?
Bah bah could mean in various ways, like translates to meaty/fleshy/curvy
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nutprick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sofie’s Lust

Look : just like the pic and I like height abt 160
boob: enhance or natural I guess is natural and a handful for me, boobs lover cannot skip her
Body was voluptuous and firm smooth skin quite fair but not Chinese fair.
Sofie was shaven and taste yummy
BBBJ was still good
French yes but not the Hiong type, can finger also, but I just do a bit cos kitty was tight.
Action wise I left a happy man 1st missionary and second she was riding me enjoy herself moan was natural, but she is afraid of you kissing her ears she giggles when you does that.
GFE Plenty
Old 02-03-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Been awhile since I posted some FRs, gonna FR dump all at once.

FR for Prada of fairy finder.

Join FF's telegram to take a look at her pics.

OKT: 10/10, quick and efficient.

Location: 9/10, Nice room, but not a big fan of this category of accomodation, but very convenient place.

Looks: 7/10, Chio, won't reject, fair.

BBBJ: 10/10, truly shines, plenty of saliva, able to take good deepthroat, HJ with saliva is one of my favourite experiences, open to a gentle facefuck, thoroughly enjoyed her BBBJ.

FJ: 9/10, accomodating, happy to let me fuck in however way i want.

GFE: 10/10, better than girlfriend because she can give non-piano massage.

Overall: Usually at this pricepoint, 130/90/2 after offer, you can't complain too much. But this lady is a treasure at this pricepoint. 0 atomic landmine, good body, service oriented, down to fuck. Boy, what else you want?

As usual, YMMV
Old 02-03-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kimmy of HOT

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=921053

actually bonk her twice alr, sadly won't be around for the duration of her stay, FR to support her.

OKT: 9/10, quick and efficient.

Location: 10/10, this location is legendary status alr. 10 points just for that.

Looks: 11/10, nothing else to say, same as photos, cute when she smiles, body as advertised, firm and soft.

BBBJ: 10/10, fucking amazing, does it 100% EXACTLY like how i love it.

FJ: 10/10, maybe our chemistry strong, but it's been awhile since I enjoyed fucking this much.

Overall: For me, she's the one of the best I've ever had.

RTF: confirm stamp chop.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tictactits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=atom

Lady: Atom
Stable: Seduction
Okt: hassle free transaction

Looks: 8.5 pretty, really pretty
Body: 9/10 curvy silhouette
Boobs: 10/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10 good throat muscle control. Ok to go deep. Slurpy
Fj: 9/10 can tell she is experienced. Confident and knows how to ride a cock.

Rtf: yes
Old 02-03-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Felicia from GC

RTF session for her. How can anyone miss trying her? She's just an amazing fuckdoll.

Location: Apartment in the East with discreet entrance. Not near to public transport and lacks shelter so rainy days, better to cab over. Room was the smaller one in the apartment but still good enough. Toilet is shared. No need to BYOT as apartment got washing machine to wash them. The towel I received was clean.

Looks: refer to the pics and video provided. At most discount less than 5%? Really is her in person as per pics/vids.

Body: She feels she become slightly fat but I can assure you no difference from that time she came in October. Still that hod bod with womanly curves. Damn sexy when she bua her wet body in the shower on you. Boobs are enhanced but considered soft liao after so many bros seasoned it by squeezing lol.

BBBJ: I'm a fan of standing BBBJ in the shower. Really good slurping and sucking of my lil bro while continuously looking up at me.

FJ: That's what I'm here for. She's damn wild and will always initiate change in positions to make herself feel good. Very responsive with each thrusts and her moans are so sexy. At one point, we were in the lotus position and I saw her shiver as I thrust my hips up. Found out she came after that, don't know real or fake la but still shiok to see. Easily squeeze out 2 shots from me.

Don't think got chance for another RTF session given that she's leaving. Probably need to wait for 4 or 5 months later liao if she decides to come back again.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 21
dohman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdohman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: GC24
Name: Taylor
Shave: Trimmed.
French: Little.
English: Little.
Looks: Discount from photo abit.
Body: Little baby fats
Boobs: Natural.
CIM: No.
DT: No.
AR: No.
AJ: No.
FJ: Accommodating, but feels a little green. Warmed up after first round.
Overall: Probably recommend for bro who likes to be in control and take the lead.
Service attitude very good though, after first round feedback to bro and he called to check with her but she didnt give a black face after the call, and continue to try her best to give a decent massage.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:35 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Actress: Aom
Aom work in KTV in many country. She currently stay in BKK and this is her first visit to SG and working for this line and for this stable.

Stable: NaRaVee

Background
This is not my first time engaging the service of Naravee. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional same like the previous I had been.

Stable details

Naravee Stable Whatsapp
(Kindly provide your SBF nick upon booking)
Please WhatsApp Bro MBK +65 83370080

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and easy access via all mode of transport. The condition of the place was new. Room does have attach toilet.

Look: ★★★★
She look the same as in the pics and she is young. In her early 20s. Silky long hair with slender look. Nice eye and gave a nice smile. She has a beautiful and model looks. Sure no regret taking her.

Body:★★★★★
Her body was very nice and curvy. I saw her in a white dress that show her nice figure. Height was about 1.69 and her boobs is about C. i think is enhance as i not a boobs lover so it don't mind. Nipple was nice and sensitive too. She has slightly fairer skin and have a nice back design tattoos. No other scar or mark on her body. Pussy hair was hairy but neatly shape not those messy type that you will lose in the forum.

Frenching: ★★★★★

Standard SOP in the shower with some rubba rubba each other and she clean me from head to toe front and back. Foreplay start with lot of hugging and groping and fondling of each other and tcss abit then i start to french her and it was all the way totally DFK and intimacy non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet wild and passionate type.

BlowJob:★★★★★

She cat bathed me and went south to perform to give me a BBBJ. She lick with with beautiful long strokes, up and down my hardened shaft. Then she move on to the dick head, she polish it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact and alternating with some deep throat. Soon my rod was bursting and i didn't want to CIM and wasted one of the shot then she took big gulps of my dick with long lasting deep throat while i fucked her mouth fuck here deep,fast, long and hard.

Abalone:★★★★

I touch ad rub her pussy while she was BBBJing me. It was sticky and wet. I smooch her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. It was hairy but still neat for painting not the messy type.I gave her a good tongue lashing her by flicking my tongue in upward, downward, zip zax movement at the outer and inner layer of her clitoris and lips gao gao till she get damn wet. Licked all over her pussy and put my tongue deep in her wethole. Really accommodating, just let you paint her abalone nonstop and she seem pleasured as well. I paint end explore and hit her G spot that arouse her. She hold on my head and ask me to continue and not to stop. She keep trembling and let out soft moan till the moan get louder and louder. She was so horny while being eaten and in no time i can taste her love juice. Her abalone and juice was delicious with no smell at all.

Love Making:★★★★★

She came on top of me once i released her from my grip and she started rubbing her tits on my body. I sucked her tits and finger her wet pussy and she moan so loudly and knew she was ready for me. She put on the CD and let i slide into her moist cunt. She start to ride me and she went wild. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner and hump her for a good fifteen minutes. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next, i carried her and he grabbed my body tightly. Then i turned her around to missionary. Penetrate her real hard, legs closed, legs over my shoulders while i licked her ankles, legs wide apart and locked around my hip and waist. I pump her fast and slow alternating the speed. I can feel the tightness of my cock inside her and the heat my cock was inside. She was moaning loudly and heavily. I did my second shot with her in doggie. I pump her perky ass non-stop. I gave my last burst of energy and a few stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more sexy and exciting. Sensing that she has reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I pull out my cock from her pussy and I still see hot juice oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. We rest a while before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
Able to break ice easy as she can speak simple english. The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way. She was willing to please and hardworking and will put in effort in her job. I does not have the commercial feel.

Overall: ★★★★★
The love making was awesome. I enjoy the session. Service was good and really feel worth spending on it. Those who making love with a model like lady. I would recommend you to try her.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 16-04-2023 at 05:12 PM.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sofirecloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ice from ThaiConcepts

Ice is a fair looking OL back in Thailand. Her first 5 day tour was in Korea last month and now Singapore. Still relatively new to the trade. English decent, can hold simple conversation with no problem.

Looks: 28 yo, Sweet, innocent looking girl with an angelic smile that will brighten your day. Love her smile. Got the mixed blood feel. Her side view reminds me of Dilraba

Body: Quite tall, abit thicc but still ok for me. Smooth and delicate skin, very good for cuddling.

Boobs: All natural B/C. Nice nip and really nice to grope, love it!

French: Yes but feels restrained, just little bit of tongue.

BBBJ: Ok, focus mostly on head, but suction abit too strong i feel. Prefer those sloppy slurp slurp kind.

CIM: Cannot

Painting: Yes, not shaved so do awhile only but she seems to like it.

FJ: KY needed, can take long and hard pounding. Change many position with no complain. Highlight was missionary when she tilt her head to the side which makes me think of Dilraba.
Pretty quiet and her moan only intensify when i pump fast and hard. Doggy was good, meaty ass as cushion for hard pounding, finished here.

GFE: Quite good, submissive and out to please. She quite funny also, after i told her she look like Dilraba from side, she deliberately talk to me with her sideview only
Just slightly commercial because she set alarm 10min before session ends and will rush me to leave probably because have back to back customer.

She was also asking what local food nice in Singapore, so bros can bring some of your favorite local delights to share with her.

Overall very decent bonk, bros that like sweet angelic face can try, but body not my type, i prefer slim petite kind so just personal preference.
Do help me tease her with a pic of Dilraba and say you looking for her upon entering if you visit her based on my review

Last edited by sofirecloud; 02-03-2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

FR on HARU from kinkythai

I asked OKT to recommend me new gal since got new arrival. Up close she was very pretty. Her name was haru and I was surprised to find out that she was mid 20s and deft dun look old given her confidence.

Haru told me that its her 1st time in singapore, so took me by the hand and led me to the edge of the bed in front of the mirror..very sensual. She danced right in front of me, giving me a close-up view of her sexy figure. I was hypnotised. She had a perfect body and knew how to use it. She moved her hips like a thai club dancer and ran her hands over her body sexily, licking her lips as she did so. She was telling me 'this is be all yours '. hahaha.. solid solid

How could I resist? I knew I was paying for a guaranteed wild-time with a gorgeous girl who knew how to use her body. She was exactly the type of girl I was looking for after the sweet, innocent types I'the taken in recent nights.
She was wearing a tight top and a tiny pair of shorts that showed off her figure perfectly.

After we showered, I marveled at her naked body as she lay beside me on the bed. She gave me a nice blow-job before looking me in the eye and saying 'fuck me'. I did as I was told. She lay back and spread her legs wide and I slid in to her juicy pussy. It was an energetic session with lots of kissing. The highlight was fucking her doggy-style. She watched in the mirror as I slapped in to her lovely round arse, her tits swinging back and forth. She was fascinated by the mirror, so I spooned her in front of it, fucking her from behind. It's supposedly a good position for the girl as penetration is deep, so every minute I thrust my dick as far in to her as possible and watched as she rolled her eyes in pleasure.

She then rode me, grinding her hips on mine while fixing me with a sexy stare as I held her lovely tits. In one smooth movement I flipped her on to her back and fucked her in missionary again. We kissed passionately and she grabbed the headboard on the bed as I fucked her harder and faster. She groaned loud enough to wake everyone in the hotel and we came together.

i wanted to give a small tip but she say just come again is better.. hmmm, first blood got this kind is very good and at this pricing...
Old 02-03-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Doink4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoink4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoink4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rolex Naravee

Looks: slutty and mistress look

Boobs: C cups, but really beautifully shaped especially when she's on top of you.

Body: Nice curves, tight young petite hot body, no fats with trimmed pussy

French: She initiated when in the shower. Plenty of lip sucking and tongue wrestling. Really accommodating throughout the session, kissed and frenched on demand.

GFE: Very sweet kind of puppy GFE. Lot of hugging and cuddling.

Bbbj: Slow and gentle long sensual blows. She will look at u and smile that turns u on no joke on this

Sex: Tight and finish her in Dog style coz she also have a very nice ass. Can try all positon, moan well.

Thanks bro MBK
Old 02-03-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glennmcklein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=921079

Looks: 8/10 (her face complexion abit rougher than photos but definitely her)
french: one of the best frencher as well.
bbbj: alot of different technique i've never gotten from other girls, definitely outdid herself
boob: er how do i explain the skin is stretchy and soft but the shape is not. it works
fj: 10/10
service: 10/10

I feel like she really outdid herself. communication abit haywire she misunderstands me alot but probably one of the best misscoms every. eg. when bbbj, i say i want to fuck. suddenly she repeated that "she want" , you say like that i just cim lor but she just took it all in like a champ. all good cuz got 2nd shot for fj.
My fr also in telegram, you see the "looks" part, about the same thens should be mine but its shorter cuz in a rush.
also she keep joking wanna cut my dick bring back home lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1