The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
ilikeoldchangke

Old 03-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good friend's marriage

What happened to the Ma Xiao Ling story?
Old 04-06-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loving this story!
Old 04-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

This story, like all the rest of bro ilock's, is a classic. Thank you bro ilock
Old 04-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

The journey was a short one and as we pulled up to the bottom of my rented flat, I saw Don sitting like a homeless man against the column beside the mailboxes.

His eyebrow rose up and inch when he saw Celeste tagging along.

Don : Ohh…. You 2….

Celeste gave him a kick on his calves and asked him where was Ella but he said he had no idea.

Don : We quarrelled, … aiyah… I don’t want to talk about it… she’s being unreasonable. … she’s probably drinking herself silly at home.

Don went on again about Walter calling Ella a couple of times regarding work related matters that sparked off an even worst round of argument before he stormed out.

He did not want to remain at home and decided to pop by my place.

I could smell the heavy odour of alcohol coming from Don’s breath

Don : It’s just so tiring. I can’t even have a proper sleep.

Celeste tried to reach Ella again on the phone on the way up to my place but there was still no reply.

I opened the door and was thankful my landlord was not in that afternoon. I did not want to explain why I brought a half drunk man and another women back.

The moment my room door opened, Don just collapsed onto my bed.

Don : Wahhh….. si bei song ah….. your bed is so comfortable….

Celeste took the only seat left which was the computer chair by my work table.

She tried to talk to Don about his tone when dealing with Ella but he did not want to engage her.

Celeste : Don…. You know Ella is so stubborn…. Try to give in a bit here and there and work things out mah…..

She went on about their wedding vows and their promise to take care of each other but by then, Don had covered his ears with my pillow and turned away on his side.

Celeste tried Ella’s phone several times and she said she’s quite worried about her.

Celeste : How James ? ….. don’t think we can leave things like this…

I gave Don a nudge and tried to drag him up but he pushed me roughly away.

Don : Just let me sleep this off.

James : go back to Ella and sort things out…

What he did caught me by surprise, he withdrew his key pouch from his pocket and threw it at me.

Don : Go check on her all you want.

1.50pm

I’m beginning to feel a little irritated with Don and Ella. There is only so much we can do as friends but this is getting way out of hand.

If not for the fact that Celeste is with me, I might have blew my top and ask both of them to wake up their fucking idea.

2.20pm

We got back to the newly wed’s house again for the umpteenth time that Saturday and I could feel my blood boiling.

I don’t know why but it just made me pretty angry with everything.

With the key Don gave us, Celeste unlocked the door and we were hit with a strong scent of alcohol that was present throughout the house.

Celeste quickly ran and checked all the rooms before discovering Ella slumped onto the floor.

Celeste : Oh my god… Ella… !..

She tried to lift her up but Ella’s body barely budge.

I went over and carried Ella up onto the bed but she work up halfway and started screaming at me like a mad woman.

Ella : Arghhh… put me down… arghhg..

Her legs and hands swung around wildly and I was slapped several times.

Now even the most mild-tempered person has a limit.

The entire morning has been nothing but a stressful screaming fiasco for me.

Ella grabbed my hair as I struggled to put her down onto the bed.

She was bawling out loud, crying and talking in some weird language I could not make out and despite Celeste and me trying to stop her, she still tried to reach for the bottle at the corner of the bed.

My heart ached as I look at the 30 year old whiskey Don had kept for the longest time being desecrated in that manner by Ella.

Ella refused help and just kept swinging around wildly the moment we came into contact with her.

The final straw came when she actually swung the bottle at Celeste and hitting her on her arm.

Celeste : ARghh…. Oww..

That was it.

I did not know what came into me but I just said the words I said.

James : Go find something to tie her up.

Like a soldier being issued a command, Celeste dashed out of the room.

I tried to hold on to the bottle but I was scratched by Ella on my forearm as she took another big gulp from the bottle.

I could not fucking believe what was happening in front of my eyes. All the nice images of Ella I had stored for my masturbating session magically disappeared.

All the nice poses, positions, her bikini clad body, all gone.

Instead it was replaced by a drunk mad woman.

Celeste came back into the room with a few scarves and together we wrestled Ella down, taking the bottle away.

She fought and scream at us, crying and kicking for her life as I had no choice but to straddle her.

I literally straddled her and held down her hands, pinning them by the side of her head before pushing them upwards together.

James : Quick Celeste.

I know what you must be thinking but I can assure you I had no indecent thoughts at that point in time.

If you ever have the misfortune of subduing a drunk mad woman, sex is probably the last thing you think of.

Ella : ARghhh….. let me go… arhghh…

Both Celeste and I were perspiring heavily in the hot and humid room.

The windows were all closed but the air conditioner is not on.

After a fierce struggle, we managed to tie up Ella’s hands and securing it to the headboard but that was not enough to stop her.

Her legs kicked and swung around, her body trying to flip and turn in a last desperate attempt to free herself.

Celeste tried to hold her down but the moment she went close, Ella’s right knee landed a blow to her tummy, causing her entire face to scrunch up before she retreated and ended up squatting on the floor.

I managed to grabbed both of Ella’s legs, but not before her left feet landed a good kick on my lip and I could taste the raw iron taste of blood.

Using another scarf, we managed to tie only Ella’s left leg to the post of her bed before we gave up.

It was but a mere 15 minute struggle but we were both drench.

My limbs were burning and Celeste was sulking by the corner of the room on her knees.

James : You ok ?

She nodded as I helped her up.

I switched on the air conditioner and I helped Celeste into the living room.

I poured Celeste some water and went back to check on Ella with a frown on my face.

She was just sobbing on the bed with her eyes closed.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

3.00pm

I offered to go grab lunch for the girls but Celeste was not confident of handling Ella if she decided to go mad again.

Celeste: I’ll go and get.

James : Better not la…. Just me and her in the house… not very appropriate…

Celeste : Haha.. don’t be silly la… I’ll be right back.

Without a word, Celeste left the house with her wallet and I locked the door.

All of a sudden there was this dreadful feeling in my stomach.

I don’t know how to describe it.

I really don’t

Perhaps it was the realisation of being alone in the house with Ella.

I was too afraid to even move from my spot in the living room.

I gathered up enough courage to walk over to the master bedroom.

As I took in the sight of the messy bed, my erection started pushing against my pants.

There she was, lying on the side on her body.

I don’t know if she was asleep as she was facing away from the door.

My heart beat faster as my mind wandered and I struggled with myself.

I took a step into the room and I picked up the basket of spilled clothes that was all over the floor.

The sights of Ella in the office clothes I’ve seen her in that past week came shooting into my head as I picked up piece after piece of her clothing.

The long sleeve flowly white blouse that she paired with a waist high red skirt.

The turtle neck that clug tightly to her petite frame.

Her short black dress that looked so good with her heels.

The clothes slowly gave way to her lingerie.

A black strapless bra with lace trimmings.

The strap of her white front clasp bra that was tangled with a pale pink la senza underwear.

The soft cool material felt weird in my hands as I picked up more underwear and even a pair of black stockings.

My dick was throbbing hard, begging for it’s release.

I slowly rose up and took a few unsure step towards Ella.

She was wearing a beige button down top that was pretty translucent under the room’s lighting. Her white bra plainly visible from where I stood.

One of her bra straps had dropped, all the way down the side of her arm.

The hem of her shirt scrunched up untidily , exposing her lower back and waist.

I could see the waistband of her black panty beneath her grey sleep shorts.

I adjusted my erection as I struggled to breathe.

Not knowing what I was doing any longer, I walked around the side to face Ella and knelt down in front of her face.

Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted and she looked like she was sleeping.

The posture of her body with her hands tied up above her head caused a natural squeeze of her breast. The loose badly dis-positioned bra allowed a generous view of her cleavage, helped by top 2 button of her shirt which was not buttoned up.

James : Ella….

I shook her gently.

I swear my intention was to check if she’s feeling better so I can release the ties so she can rest better.

James : Ella. …

There was no response.

I felt a tingling sensation in my dick as a sudden shiver went down my spine.

Ella looked so peaceful, her breathing steady and calm.

My heart on the other hand was beating wildly, like a crazy horse with it’s reins undone.

I did not know what I was doing as I struggled with my feelings but somehow my hand gained life of it’s own.

My left hand was trembling.

Really trembling as subconsciously, I reached for the 3rd button of Ella’s shirt.

I was shivering on my knees and I was hardly breathing.

When my fingers came into contact with the cold button, I almost let loose a squirt of pee and I had to squeeze my bladder tight.

Before I could deliberate further, I did it.

I just did.

In a smooth motion, I unbuttoned her 3rd button. As if that was not enough, I lifted her top a little and I had to cover my mouth with my hand as I exhaled, my eyes taking in the sight of Ella’s exposed nipple.

It was wrong. Definitely wrong.

Ella is Don’s wife.

Don is my good friend but I could not help it.

I really can’t.

The entire situation is just so fucking hard to comprehend.

Any Tom, Dick and Harry could tell what I did was wrong.

Anyone…

Then again I don’t expect anyone to understand what I was feeling at that point in time. The tired frustration of the entire morning.

The multiple trips.

All the tempting sights and sitation.

I’m a man after all.

My eyes lingered a little too long at Ella’s partly exposed nipple before I stood up.

James : Ella….. Ella….

I shook her gently but there was no reply.

To be brutally honest, I felt nothing but fear.

Fear that was too hard to put into words.

But I was no longer guided by rational reasons, my body just seemed to move on it’s own as I slowly move to the edge of the bed.

I lowered myself again, as I looked at Ella’s small and cute toes that look so delicious.

Before I could stop myself, I actually went close and took a deep breath.

I adjusted my throbbing erection, and it was getting painful to even move about.

The thought of just stripping myself down crossed my mind several times

I moved to the back of Ella on the other side of the bed, thankfully I did not do anything because suddenly Ella gave a loud groan.

Ella : ARghhh ooohh ergnnnn..

She tried to turn but her movements were restricted by her tied hands and leg.

I just froze in my spot, not moving.

Ella was then lying on her back, there was a slight frown on her face.

Somehow her grey shorts rode down more and her waist band of her underwear gave out more surface area.

I have never trembled that badly in my life before.

James : Ella…. Ella… you feeling better ?

James : If you promise to behave I’ll untie you…

I tapped her cheek several times but there was no reaction.

James : Ella…

Then for no reason, she started to groan again.

Picture this, with her hands tied about her head, she tried to arc her body upwards by pressing down on her butt, with one leg tied up, Ella had not much space to move around and somehow she tugged and pulled her body upwards towards the headboard further by leveraging on her tied hands.

The series of motion caused the pants which was in contact with the bed to slide further, angling down sharply at a weird angle, it’s elastic band stretching beyond it’s comfortable range, exposing a diagonal wedge of Ella’s bottom.

I struggled to maintain balance as the sight of Ella’s privates came into view.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

The underwear she was wearing was just a simple plain underwear but it was the exposed thighs, the plunge of the curves and the peek of a stray hair that sent my blood pressure up into the roof.

Then without warning, Ella coughed and suddenly jerked and vomited.

It was not a lot but it came out of her mouth, spilling onto her bare chest with bits of it rolling down the side of her cheeks.

As quickly as it happened, it stopped.

Ella adjusted her body again in a series of motion and lowered her shorts by another couple of centimetres.

My phone rang and the ringing snapped me out of my trance and I quickly went out into the living room and answered the phone.

It was Celeste, she asked me what I wanted for lunch and if fish soup was ok.

I told her I’m fine and asked her to get back soon as Ella vomited all over herself.

I hung up and went back into the room.

Having made up my mind that Ella is no longer a threat, I untied her leg first followed by her hands.

I tried to part carry, part shift Ella away from the side of the bed that she vomited over to the clean side.

Using some wet tissues by her dressing top, I cleaned up her mouth as well as I could.

Before I could throw the soiled piece of tissue away, Ella suddenly grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me close to her, burying her head in my chest, mumbling and groaning away again.

I tried to help her lie down but suddenly Ella’s eyes opened.

It was just barely a slit but she opened her eyes and I was sure she knew it was me.

I knew she knew because she said my name.

Ella : James ~~~ ….. James~`…

Then without warning, she grabbed me by my hair and planted a kiss on my cheek.

James : Ella !.. wait…

She was just rubbing her face and head by the side of my head as I tried to put her down onto the bed.

The struggling started again and by then, her shorts came off totally, leaving her in her underwear.

The flap of her unbuttoned top flapping wildly as she struggled for orientation.

James : Ella .. lie down !.. ..Ella wait… oei..

I was shocked what she clamoured up onto her knees and grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me towards her.

I lost my balance momentarily and I landed on top of Ella.

I quickly recovered as it was quite a hard landing on her stomach but it was too late.

She turned around in time and I heard the retching sound before she unloaded waves after waves of vomit onto the bedroom floor.

I had a splitting headache.

A really bad one at that time.

Perhaps the only saving grace was that Ella was actually on her knees, her exposed underwear clad butt pointed up high at me in a doggy position as her head bobbed up and down the edge of the bed.

Sometimes I wonder if I really did accumulate good karma in my previous life
Old 04-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Thank you for the kind words.

I'm glad you enjoyed the read.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

brother oldchangke.. masterful simply masterful!
Old 04-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ella needs you... Please continue: )
Old 04-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
piang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, please continue. We are wating.............
Old 04-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SG50x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good work bro, keep going...
Old 04-06-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you lucky she never vomit into your mouth or body sia... else that will be a memory of a lifetime...
Old 04-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ur the master ts!!!...
Old 04-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Bro do you have any blog or some place that we can access to all your past stories with having replies from viewer? I bet reading from there will have a better focus and experience to your works.

It will be like having a movie marathon
Old 04-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

bef9613 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1