The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Hello!!! I still waiting to whack your azz at Soi Diana!!!! How many days you want me to wait? Come down now!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
If you are really there, 19th april 12noon Me and Noy Bar at Soi Diana. Look for mama Noy and she will point me out.
Did u go to the location as what he mentioned? He should be still in Pattaya or getting ready to go SG.

Last edited by naemlo; 21-04-2016 at 02:53 PM.
Old 21-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybruce View Post
Season bros of pattaya, airasia has flight direct to pattaya UTP airport then a short ride of 40km to pattaya city, is it faster this way? Why recommendations are to fly to bkk then take a 140km journey to pattaya city. Pls enlighten me. Thanks!

P/s: but only 1 timing to UTP airport and the timing sucks!
To me, that timing rocks! i just took that flight on last sunday.. once i reach pattaya south where my hotel is.. Its only 10min walk to walking street.. Landed and reach pattaya south in 30 to 40mins, timing just right to party!
Old 22-04-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
To me, that timing rocks! i just took that flight on last sunday.. once i reach pattaya south where my hotel is.. Its only 10min walk to walking street.. Landed and reach pattaya south in 30 to 40mins, timing just right to party!
bro, how did u get to pattaya south at that timing?

crane minivan still got operate that late?
or u pre-arranged for taxi pickup? for what price?
it's a military airport with guards at the gates outside, still got taxis waiting for arrivals ah?

Last edited by hoosdathu; 22-04-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Old 22-04-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
Swampy got direct bus to patts correct?
Also book a cab direct also not expensive thb2500 tops.
Dun sweat the small money to save time when you cheong....time IS money
erm... taxi 2500thb from suvernabhumi to pattaya is a carrothead price, honestly.
i've been quoted 1000-1500thb at different timings, even 800thb once.
even if got money to spend, also no need to waste it on taxi drivers mah
1000thb can go enjoy ST at soi 6 in a leisurely afternoon liaoz
Old 22-04-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Fool will pay an extra 1000 thb n still call this small amount. Just swallow your ego or pride n accept u did overpaid while others are kind to advice u.

Stupid ppl will use an apple to compare to orange. U dun take what u paid in your country n compare to what u must pay in Thailand. U paid USD 200 for a whore in States, u won't tell the lady in Pattaya, hello I will paid u 7000thb for a fuck.
Well said..... just because a guy has deep pockets doesn't mean he has to spoil the market for others.
Old 22-04-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
BKK has morning flights... I always rent a car and drive down but I read that you could take a shuttle bus to transport center like Mochit or Sai Tai Mai and take a aircon bus for 1.5 hrs to patts. It cost only like 150 baht? By the time you reach there just nice to check in hotel and you have a full day patts ahead!.
Bell bus direct from Swampy to Patts is only 250b.
Swampy to Ekkamai bus station to Patts is 42+32+134 = 208b.
Swampy to Victory Monument van service to Patts is 42+38+97 = 177b.
I am Ngeow Chee Ngeow Lan traveler..... if you have other cheaper ways to get to Patts from Swampy please do tell
Old 22-04-2016, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
erm... taxi 2500thb from suvernabhumi to pattaya is a carrothead price, honestly.
i've been quoted 1000-1500thb at different timings, even 800thb once.
even if got money to spend, also no need to waste it on taxi drivers mah
1000thb can go enjoy ST at soi 6 in a leisurely afternoon liaoz
Hear hear I agree wholeheartedly.
I was just sharing my experience....if incorrect info no problem I stand corrected.
Even if agree to be called a carrothead.....there's no need for the bro to name call me a fool.....and to swallow my pride.....note that he even said he was being helpful to me.
Like I said we dun know each other it's anonymous here.....there's no pride or ego to speak of. Well maybe some people just eager to show off their knowledge.
Old 22-04-2016, 04:52 AM
Samster

rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I am Ngeow Chee Ngeow Lan traveler..... if you have other cheaper ways to get to Patts from Swampy please do tell
How about public buses?
Or the mrt airport link?
If you book a hotel with transfer its free!
Hey it helps to be innovative...I did all that when I was younger and backpacking
Old 22-04-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well said..... just because a guy has deep pockets doesn't mean he has to spoil the market for others.
Sorry bro I dun have deep pockets but I'm accustom to tipping culture which I find quite rare in Asia. Tipping rewards good service.
Ok anyway let's close this chapter on swampy to patts cab fare.
As the public consensus goes it's thb 1000-1500.
If any bro paid 2500 based on my wrong info then feel free to contact me.....ill buy him a steak dinner at gullivers followed by 3 rounds in nana.....3 rounds of his favourite house pour I mean....I dun treat bros to whores.....I'm pantang
Old 22-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
Quote:
Everyone hides behind the computer with ego and pride much higher than in real world. Whether rich or poor, we dunno. Just take them as entertainment.

Been to States and Europe, I have no chance to tips 1000thb for a normal service of 1500thb and have not seen my local friend or business partner doing this. We are considered stingy group of ppl.

Move on with this.

I know quite a lot of samsters got out of Pattaya after their celebration....Lets wait for the FR.
Old 22-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

1. Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya Tai, 134 thb and drop where convenient and close to your hotel along the way

2. For 2500 thb one way (add in cab fare Patts to airport), rent a car from Survanabhumi Airport for 5 days, inclusive of petrol.
Old 22-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
ok... skip this BKK to Patts discussion. Thread owner recommend Airasia direct to U tapao. Anyway nice info you have there!
Old 22-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
ok... skip this BKK to Patts discussion. Thread owner recommend Airasia direct to U tapao. Anyway nice info you have there!
TS is night rider la.. Sure he like it la.. I rather check in my e-scooter to swampy n slowly ride to Pattaya!! Cheapest right!!!
Old 22-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
TS is night rider la.. Sure he like it la.. I rather check in my e-scooter to swampy n slowly ride to Pattaya!! Cheapest right!!!
Unfortunately most airlines NO NOT allow any e-transportation on board..... even as checked in baggage. So no e-scooter, hoverboards or any battery operated mobility devices.... unless you send them over by courier.
Old 22-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
if travelling light, can just take the Roong Reuang Coach. the counter is just next to the Bell minivan one.

130thb iirc, thought the website says 120thb.
can opt to drop off at pattaya north, pattaya central or pattaya south.
then take a motorbike taxi to your hotel.
if got luggage then use Bell more convenient, transfer from coach to minivan at pattaya north, go right up to your hotel.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1