The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-03-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TinToy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
i agree... nice exotic look.....
She has some vibes 206 when i saw her below the counter.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
teethBird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pamela @ lust365

Looks: my liking. But her looks is quite mature instead of SYT.

Boobs: Natural. She joked them - " say silicon". round, very round. am a big boob lover. second round did doggie position, hold her melons. that feels awesome.

BBBJ: her move is fast. like it. very sensational.

FJ: She's very hardworking. pull her leg high high when did the first round missionary. The view, when saw everything when fxxking her. what a view!

Overall I think she's not bad, but got room for improvement. will rtf.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soo Yuen, CLUB FRIDAY

She got good GFE. Really like lover. She was not a time watcher and she did not rush through the session.

Looks - 8/10
She actually looks better in person. Features sharp and very smooth skin very nice for body contact.

Boobs - 10/10
Enhanced. Makes her body shape more sexy.

Painting
Did not try.

Sex - 9/10
Nice genuine moans. Easy wet pussy. Loved doggy position and cowgirl coz she moaned the most in these 2 positions. I think due to the deeper penetration as compared to missionary. Loved the doggy banging her from behind and looking at the arched back, and squeezing that ass.

RTF - If my time, money allows, I will come back again.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
TiffanyCo925 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IS NOOKY THE SAME AS FANTASIA OR ILOVETHAI?
ALL USING NUMBER TO LABEL THEIR LADIES.

I Love Tiffany&Co.
No BJ = No SEX . for me
Old 30-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
Other deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOther deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyCo925 View Post
So obvious
Old 30-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Anna

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread...664&highlight=

Face: 8.5/10 -very good fixtures nice lips her photos don't do her justice looks better IRL.
Body: 8.5/10 - just the nice height for with nice sexy slender legs with well maintain body +point
Frenching: 9/10 - very passionate with very good tongue skills.
BBBJ: 9/10 - one of the few good ones i had in awhile very good suction and sloppy.
FJ: 9.5/10 - she give of a very horny vibe during the session she was tight and knows how's how to take control when needed tried various different positions with no complains.
GFE: 12/10 - quite easy to communicate talked about our pass like she is my gf with lots of cuddling.
RTF: Definitely would arrange a time.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyCo925 View Post
Mgmt should be diff..

FB’s okt was da best.. Wonder where he is now lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
SouthSky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthSky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Mgmt should be diff..

FB’s okt was da best.. Wonder where he is now lol..
Regular of FB but when i text him last week for fun asking him got new lady or not. He reply and ask me text nooky instead.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSky View Post
Regular of FB but when i text him last week for fun asking him got new lady or not. He reply and ask me text nooky instead.
Ask him what he doing now leh lol..

Miss those tcss sessions with him..

Also hope to see 109 and 110 again..

Old 30-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ask him what he doing now leh lol..

Miss those tcss sessions with him..

Also hope to see 109 and 110 again..
ohhhhhh I remember 109.

havent had the time to go d1 lately... seems like prices are going back? good leh.. most prc MLs are still charging 4Bs

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 30-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
puizzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Riri m4u

Free for a daytime bonk so i decided to drop my dear okt friend a text to have a viewing of his new pieces of art.

Saw riri and knew right away i wanted to experience her art.

Location central good for BMW bros parking maybe hard to find depending on time of day.

Opened the door to a young tight body with bleach blonde hair. Pretty looks with a banging body big c small d man made boobies with just enough meat for love handles and a big booty. Looks + body wise 9.5/10

Service 10/10 very good. If you like to lead then maybe not your thing but if you let her do her job you will not have any regrets. Probably has good experience in this service sector. But win some lose some, may not be the one for bros who are looking for max gfe exprrience.

Bbbj 10/10 maximum sloppy up down DT no problem she will lick you up and down until you buay tahan. One of the best bjs i had in recent times.

Cunnilingus / finger ok. No smell, will get super wet so no KY needed. Just dont be too rough boys.

Fj 10/10 not a gfe more towards a pse. Ok with any position, not too over moaning, reactive kiap kiap on your birdy and will sync w your rythm to pound you back. AJ on menu didnt take it, AR given and taken she seems to get quite seow while receiving so (will guide you along to a rythm she likes) if A play is your thing you should definitely consider viewing this work of art.

Another beautiful fine art piece in my dear friend's collection. Very fine looking good bonk with tip options for any man. Very cutesy attitude but has a smashing body. Come on the right day and you will be in for a treat Thx okt bro once again for bringing good stuff to our shores.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
ohhhhhh I remember 109.

havent had the time to go d1 lately... seems like prices are going back? good leh.. most prc MLs are still charging 4Bs
109 no horse run, but I kept going back to her bestie 110 more..

Only for certain stables.. But to keep track of flash deals have to follow them on TG.. Quite mafan if u folo many lol..

Old 30-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
eggtrey is Cool - loads of Potential

Minnie - Lust365

Looks: 8/10, Similar to pics, saw already knew would not reject. Looks cross between slutty syt
Body: 9/10, Slim and not too skinny, Skin could be a bit smoother but overall still feels good to play with her body.
BBBJ: 8/10, Good slow BBBJ
FJ: 8/10 , Quite commando and wet easily after some foreplay. Quite surprising no need KY since I know she had a couple customers already but still can hear the gushing noise every time I enter.
GFE: 8.5/10, Above average command of english and easy to talk to.
RTF: Yes, was actually planning to overnight her but not tonight la.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
24Kuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a busy long nasty week.
Happened to have some time on hand yesterday and msg Bro gmc for a recommendation because there are simply too many goodies there right now! Was so surprised to see so many candies when i log in to their website.

He intro me Kara and told me she was a "SYT". Guarrenteed me to have a shot of a lifetime. And as usual i agree as he had never disappointed me so far yet.

Looks: 9/10, SYT type of looks, the type that will feel like lusting in school
Boobs: 8/10, B Cup i suppose, fits her frame pretty well
Body: 8.5/10, silm lil tummy but not any big isssue.
Pussy: clean and pleasant. doesnt need KY for me to get in
Cat bath: 8/10, professional "cat"
BBBJ: 10/10, no horse run. really know how to blow and service lil bro well
FJ: 8/10, good stereo, her moans is the pleasure type of moan, either she is really feeling wonder in heaven or she is acting like a golden horse award actress, but either way, it will speed up your "cumming meter"
GFE: 9/10, cuddles, clean u up.... no problem in communication even if you cant speak thai.
RTF: most probably
Old 30-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
Tigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pat, FG

It's been a while since I found someone worth doing a FR for. Girl is super sex hungry. Action starts the moment I entered the room. Superb BBBJ once my pants was down. Said she couldn't wait liao. 😂 she says she likes to eat hotdogs 🌭 and she really went ahead to enjoy herself while I try my darnest not to surrender too soon. So agonising... 😅

Looks: 90% similar mius the usual light filter. Some blemish on the face but nothing major. Love those big eyes and sweet innocent smile. Goes well with her cheeky personality.
Body: Not the skinny sort. Womanly and shapely but the highlight must be her boobs. Big and soft. Some say enhanced but feels real to me. Can't find any scars. She loves her boobs to be caressed the time.
AR: must say this is her expertise. First time got girl ask me to doggy. I thought she meant doggy her. But I was wrong .... 😂 she wants me in position to give me the AR of my life. Wah ... have to ask her to stop after a long while. She just keeps going and going. Can't take it any more. Over stimulated.
CIM: can.
FJ: got feel for me. Like bf gf. 😍 super responsive but she like to take the initiative. Tried a couple of positions at her initiative. Tbh not used to being dominated by girl but with her I'm ok lah. In between shots got good massage.
Gfe: you say leh? 😬

RTF: for sure. Poor girl is fully booked until no time to eat or sleep. But she still give tip top service. This kind of gem at 150 2s where to find??? Going back on 4 Apr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1