The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Thanks for sharing your "pervert" things....
Old 03-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackpitviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara View Post
Scarly that was her bf's leftover cum
hahahah...i believe i know the diff between cunt juice & cum

"Don't bite the hands that feed."
Old 04-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Glad to see this thread alive again maybe i share some of the perverted stuff that my 'fren' has done

Incident #1

Once upon a time, fren has a quite good looking ah lian who work as a temp in his office. This ah lian is those super skinny (can see bones), smokes, golden hair, kind. Everyday see ah lian, my fren buay tahan.

One day he was in pantry with ah lian and saw her refilling her water in her water bottle, then dirty thoughts came to his mind. That day he purposely work OT until very late until everyone has left the office. Being alone in the office, he has all the time and space to explore ah lian's desk.

He saw ah lian's mug still have left over some milo with lips mark on the mug. thinking that he could indirectly kiss ah lian and drink a little of her left over saliva, he drank the left over milo and also licked the lip mark.

Then he took her water bottle and went to the office toilet. There he masturbated while 'washing' his dick in the water of the water bottle. just before cumming he quickly pull out his dick so that not too much sperm is shot into the water. After cumming into the toilet bowl, he wash the left over cum again by dipping his dick in the water.

He then use some toilet paper to pick up some sperm from the spills and return back to her desk to return the stained water. What did he do with the sperm collected on the toilet paper? its too perverted to tell...
Old 04-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Incident #2

Once upon a time, fren was in a neighbourhood area and saw a teen girl about 16yo, with her was another fren. Teen girl has very very nice legs, smooth, fair, and slim kind, and was wearing those denim shorts with singlet.

While walking behind her, suddenly teen girl's slipper tore. Seeing that slipper was beyond repair, teen girl limped toward a nearby bata shop to get a new slippers. Hoping that teen girl will later dump again the torn slippers and hope to keep it for his own pleasure, fren followed teen girl for almost 30mins. Teen girl took damn long to choose a new slippers and actually walked a few shops. Fren was patient thinking of the pot of gold at the end of the wait.

Finally teen girl decided and bought a pair of beach slippers. Following teen girl, finally fren's wait was over and teen girl dumped her old slippers into a nearby dustbin. Immediately fren rushed to the dustbin, looked around for any passer by and reached for the slippers. Fren got the slippers!! He continued to follow teen girl for a while to remember her looks. Then he went to toilet with teen girl's slippers. What happen next is also too perverted to tell...
Old 04-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sweetodd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue leh!!
Old 04-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post

He then use some toilet paper to pick up some sperm from the spills and return back to her desk to return the stained water. What did he do with the sperm collected on the toilet paper? its too perverted to tell...
He ate it himself??
Old 04-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt View Post
He ate it himself??
lol u very imaginative and funny lar bro
Old 06-10-2008, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Glad to see this thread alive again maybe i share some of the perverted stuff that my 'fren' has done

Incident #1

He wiped his mouth with the tissue toilet paper??

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 06-10-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

What did he do with the sperm collected on the toilet paper? its too perverted to tell...
Quote:
Then he went to toilet with teen girl's slippers. What happen next is also too perverted to tell...
Why say story leave 10% out one? Btw, really 'fren' huh?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
drangonflyer is Cool - loads of Potential

newbie post.

most perverted stuff i have done...whenever there is a chance for me to use those 'shared toilet' venue, i will run through those used bin for used panty-liners, used pads..tampons...stained toilet roll, seeing these stuff gives me the high...sometimes can find discarded stained panties...bonus!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara View Post
Why say story leave 10% out one? Btw, really 'fren' huh?
leave some mystery for bros to imagine mah.. haha.
treat as my 'fren' loh (don't ask so much hehe)
Old 07-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hornity is Cool - loads of Potential

i dont know what's pervert to me....but i really laughed alot seeing bros post
Old 07-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

there's also a part timer working in the same job as me now..18 yrs old,kinda innocent and face 6/10 and body probaby 6/10 too. Only bad thing is nehneh kinda small around A cup+

today took around 4 short vids of her back cause she was photocopying stuffs. nothing much to see cause she was dress in a black polo and black skinny. So all I saw were her ass. Also recorded my conversation with her as i liked her voice. planning to use those to pcc soon..guess this is more pervert than wanking with stranger's bra n panties
Old 07-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cultureshock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello guys. nice reading ur perverted issues
Old 07-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
there's also a part timer working in the same job as me now..18 yrs old,kinda innocent and face 6/10 and body probaby 6/10 too. Only bad thing is nehneh kinda small around A cup+

today took around 4 short vids of her back cause she was photocopying stuffs. nothing much to see cause she was dress in a black polo and black skinny. So all I saw were her ass. Also recorded my conversation with her as i liked her voice. planning to use those to pcc soon..guess this is more pervert than wanking with stranger's bra n panties
share the videos leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1