The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
What do you Bros think of Robinson ?
I think his form dipped after a few season with us. He was fantastic in his 1st season. Definetly my pick for best GK with Petr Cech. But last season was perhaps his worst for us. But at least he didnt relegate us like he did for Leeds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
robinson is england's no.1 simply becos the country is out of good goalkeepers.
Yeah. England had a history of very good goalies. They had Banks, Clemence, Shilton, Chris Woods, Seaman....it was after Seaman that England had trouble with Goalkeepers....David James was clumsy...maybe because of frequent hair style change- his brain failed to connect with his hands, Nigel Martyn was too old to be Seaman's deputy, Ben Foster too young, Scott Carson lacks match practice, Kirkland and Green too injury prone, Wright and Nicky Weaver peaked too soon (its like ED for them)...so Robbo fits he bill well. I still think he could improve and regain his form. Hopefully this season will be the season.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Yeah,man ! Tot both Pepe Reina ( Liverpool ) & Van De Sar ( Man U ) are really good GKs ! So really hope that Robinson will perform much better !

Probably MJ should "rotate" our GK too for League & other Cup games instead of letting Robinson get burnt out !

Did you guys noticed that last year our opponents attacked mostly our "weakest link - the left side" & make crosses from there !!! And Robinson just hesitates to comes out from his line !.....Can't wait to watch if BALE can deliver ?

My Wish List is that we must reduce the nos of goals in !!!

What's your wish list ???
Old 08-08-2007, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
spurs is playing 2-6-2 next season.
will look forward to that... why not revert back to ossie ardilles 2-4-4 formation, since spurs have the best group of strikers in the league, imho... that would make even defoe very happy!

Quote:
robinson is england's no.1 simply becos the country is out of good goalkeepers.
no, now david james is brought in to challenge robinson for his automatic place in the england team. james is very good now... think he gave up on his nintendo liao!

Quote:
And Robinson just hesitates to comes out from his line !....
sorry, kaypoh a bit. robinson is the kind of goalie we call a shot stopper and stays on the line. another good shot-stopper i can immediately think of is shay given. but these guys r prone to loss in confidence, which was probably what robinson suffered last season. but when he is on form, he is unbeatable. but when he is bad, gary neville would score against him... give the boy a chance...

all the best in the new season. cheers.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
sorry, kaypoh a bit. robinson is the kind of goalie we call a shot stopper and stays on the line. another good shot-stopper i can immediately think of is shay given. \
I agree 100% with you bro. He is a shot stopper indeed. Other shot stopper that comes in mind are the likes of Canizares, Casillas, Tony Meola, Kasey Keller etc.Shay Given too, but the only difference between those two (Robbo and Given)is that Given has wider experience as he has been around for sometime. I think he replaces Pavel Srnicek way back in the late 90s whereas Robbo was deputy to Nigel Martyn at Leeds before. He had 2 seasons as 1st choice at Elland Road before moving to Spurs to topple Kasey Keller as our No 1. He has still yet to peak as GKs tend to peak after their 30s (look at Kahn, Toldo, Pat Bonner, Shilton, Jennings, Seaman, James and your very own David Lee!). He has to be given a chance and hopefully he will gain confidence and be a top Gk.

My ultimate wish list is to finish higher than ARSEnal....and I mean it...I dont even care if we are 19th and ARESnal are 20th, as long as we finish higher...but I find that pretty hard to swallow....hehe
Old 08-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Did you guys noticed that last year our opponents attacked mostly our "weakest link - the left side" & make crosses from there !!! And Robinson just hesitates to comes out from his line !.....Can't wait to watch if BALE can deliver ?

My Wish List is that we must reduce the nos of goals in !!!

What's your wish list ???
i never saw bale play before, but in my humble opinion, i think wayne bridge is the best left back in EPL.

my wish - robbie keane top scorer in EPL 2007/08.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
will look forward to that... why not revert back to ossie ardilles 2-4-4 formation, since spurs have the best group of strikers in the league, imho... that would make even defoe very happy!
defoe will be happy, but robinson will quit.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I think he replaces Pavel Srnicek way back in the late 90s whereas Robbo was deputy to Nigel Martyn at Leeds before. He had 2 seasons as 1st choice at Elland Road before moving to Spurs to topple Kasey Keller as our No 1.
when nigel martyn was keeping goal for leeds, i never bet against them. keller did a decent job. but during his days, spurs defenders were halloween stuff.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
when nigel martyn was keeping goal for leeds, i never bet against them. keller did a decent job. but during his days, spurs defenders were halloween stuff.
Hahah....indeed...who could ever forget our back 4 of those days...RB we had Carr , LB-Tarrico, Ziege (past it when he joined us) and Atouba and Edman (i thought he was decent), CB-Dean Richards, Goran Bunjecevic, Chris Perry. I think the only decent CBs were Sol and Ledders.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahah....indeed...who could ever forget our back 4 of those days...RB we had Carr , LB-Tarrico, Ziege (past it when he joined us) and Atouba and Edman (i thought he was decent), CB-Dean Richards, Goran Bunjecevic, Chris Perry. I think the only decent CBs were Sol and Ledders.
absolutely poor defenders indeed. that time i really hoped bunjecevic can make good after he cleared his numerous injury problems, but the curse continued.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hello Bros,

Wow ! Glad to chat with so many experts on the Spurs,can surely learn more & enjoying this !!!

Btw,is our game "live" any ideas on this ???

Would be great if it !!! Cheers !
Old 09-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
He has to be given a chance and hopefully he will gain confidence and be a top Gk.
he needs to be assured of his own performances cos 1 poor performance will lead to the next poor one. last season was one he would like to forget. best way to encourage him is to assure him that he still is the no 1 and u, the chairman, have no intentions of getting any goalie in, except to provide as cover in case he is injured.

hmmm... your post reminded me of toldo!!! in my humble opinion, the best shot stopper in recent times. looked bloody overweight (some said stout) but damn agile and has a very good reach. some of his saves were out of this world.

Quote:
My ultimate wish list is to finish higher than ARSEnal....and I mean it...I dont even care if we are 19th and ARESnal are 20th, as long as we finish higher...but I find that pretty hard to swallow....hehe
huh? and both get relegated together to fight it out again in the championship??? a bit extreme lah... but this season will be a good chance to do so. good luck...

Quote:
defoe will be happy, but robinson will quit.
why quit? he will get more practice mah!!!

Quote:
but during his days, spurs defenders were halloween stuff.
very apt description... during that period, see the defenders (sol campbell included) in action, really wanted to cry!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

Juz read ex-Spurs player Tim Sherwood comments that we badly need KING badly in defence but he's going to be out till Oct.And our new signing Kaboul is not up to the mark ! So that's not really good news !

So far not chance to watch the new signings play so i'm really looking forward to this sat's game !!!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
huh? and both get relegated together to fight it out again in the championship??? a bit extreme lah... but this season will be a good chance to do so. good luck...
Nevermind, relegated also can...ehehe...no la, realisticly, I dont think the two clubs will go down. Unless if someone sabotaj our pre-match meal with a rotten lasagna, then maybe.....

Quote:
Juz read ex-Spurs player Tim Sherwood comments that we badly need KING badly in defence but he's going to be out till Oct.And our new signing Kaboul is not up to the mark ! So that's not really good news !!
And this coming from Tim Sherwood, our former captain, who spent his time with us on the treatment table???? YES, we DO need King, but I reckon Kaboul will come in good. HE might not be able to produce his magic immediately, but he is one for the future. I think our defence looks strong enuff, even without King. So no worries there. My concern is who will play on the midfield flanks? Lennon is out. Word has it that Jol might field Routledge on the left and Fresh PRince on the right. Prince played as an attacking right MF fo his former club, so he should be doing well there....

This is my lineup for the Sunderland game....Robbo, Chimbo (RB), Gardner(LB), Daws and Kaboul (CB), Malbranque (LM), Prince (RM), Jenas, Taarabt (CM), Keane and Berba (FW)
Old 09-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i never saw bale play before, but in my humble opinion, i think wayne bridge is the best left back in EPL.

my wish - robbie keane top scorer in EPL 2007/08.
sori to barge in, bale i guess is the best young talent in england at the moment,great left peg glad u guys got him instead of the scums.but then he s just a young talent,we ll soon find out how good he is.cld have been capped by england but opted for wales.robbie keane top scorer u must be dreaming
Old 10-08-2007, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nevermind, relegated also can...ehehe...no la, realisticly, I dont think the two clubs will go down. Unless if someone sabotaj our pre-match meal with a rotten lasagna, then maybe.....
bad luck with the food poisoning case. but in all fairness, wasnt too happy with spurs then, cos with the unsporting behaviour in the game with arsenal when 2 of their players had a clash of heads. think u will know what i m talking about. this season is the best time to clinch that champs league spot. seriously doubt arsenal can maintain their standard after the departure of henry. actually, quite easy to play gunners nowadays as u can easily see that they have problems getting maximum points against physical teams. and for your LM dilemma, aaron lennon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
robbie keane top scorer? u must be dreaming
ah, u dont know castrol well... cos he dreams all the time. but that said, not impossible if keane gets more games and he maintains his form from last season. he was virtually scoring spectacular goals from spectacularly acute angles for fun!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1