The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 19
bispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud of
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

dam power. make me just wanna slam her hard.
will up u 7 pts when i regain my power tmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by boingster View Post
Old 29-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 29-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 31-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Old 31-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Old 31-10-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hello420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Awesome set of headlights she got.
Not big.
Not small.
Just right.

Lucky are the guys doing her.
Old 31-10-2012, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 17
battlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Dear bro,
Where u got so much lovely gals?
Old 31-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Morenonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can you intro me to this FL? She looks really cute and perky. Thanks bro.
Old 31-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 19
bispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud of

some in SG some in the countries they're from.
i travel around quite a bit for work, so my secret check list is to try and plant a flag in a country i vist.
unfortunately most of the trips are unsuccessful coz of time constraints or lack of local knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Bro, thx for your compliments..

The point I m trying to bring across is that I used to have them as my girlfriends or friends..

I do know some samster bros who treats women well and respect, bonks women/FL regularly, however their personal/social life will never go beyond that sexual encounter lor.. I hope you know what I mean..

I see you got quite a record of women from different countries conquered

Pardon me for asking, are they all done in little SG island or from their very own countries?
Old 31-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
lickergan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she is beautiful and erotic...I like her...thank you for sharing
Old 31-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Old 31-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Old 31-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Old 31-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

Old 31-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can intro this FL ?
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1