The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 12
siaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to all
Re: lil hazel : Intimate Pics of Myself

awesome. more pls misshazel!
Old 03-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
lilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayFuckForget View Post
OMG... this pic is making trying to fuck my LCD Monitor...

It's wayyy too sexay!
Another 夸张 fellow... Lol dont injure yourself
Old 03-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

lilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman77 View Post
Thank you for your daily dosage of lil hazel medicine. Can't sleep without it.
Heres another dose of medicine..

Old 03-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sexy hazel. Any chance of a video clip?

:P
Old 03-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCS17 View Post
Reckon he forget to mentioned while his hand with a vibro at ya clit... then again if you prefer ppl to eat ya pie is different story

Nevertheless, keep it coming!
I do enjoy recieving oral sex.. I love the feeling especially when a guy sticks his tongue in me.. Best will be vibrator along.with some tongue and finger action.. Cloud 9 !
Old 03-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dince View Post
sexy hazel. Any chance of a video clip?

:P
Yup.. I intend to slowly progress to that.. I want to start with gif first.. But still havent figure it out yet..
Old 03-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dying with anticipation.....
Old 03-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Waiting patiently for the video. Hehe.
I enjoy giving oral too. But too bad getting oral will have to depend. Haha.
The nipple of urs look pinky. I nv tasted a pinky nipple b4. If only I have the chance.. if only...
Old 03-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen8383 View Post
Which brand? Can show us the back view?
No brand one.. And the best part is i got it for free ! Veey nice shopowner, for nothing just give free when i was paying for other stuffs.. Turns out become one of my favorite panties
Old 03-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisshazel View Post
No brand one.. And the best part is i got it for free ! Veey nice shopowner, for nothing just give free when i was paying for other stuffs.. Turns out become one of my favorite panties
Let us know which shop owner. Shall go bride the owner to give u more. So u will have more favorite and can take photo for us
Old 03-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Waiting patiently for the video. Hehe.
I enjoy giving oral too. But too bad getting oral will have to depend. Haha.
The nipple of urs look pinky. I nv tasted a pinky nipple b4. If only I have the chance.. if only...
I enjoy giving and recieving oral sex.. I actually read and watch videos to learn how to give proper blowjobs..

All i can say is my ex have to ask me to stop most of the time to prevent himself from cumming too soon
Old 03-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

I think it will be damn shiok to have a cim...... time to take out my imagination cap
Old 03-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
xiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisshazel View Post
I do enjoy recieving oral sex.. I love the feeling especially when a guy sticks his tongue in me.. Best will be vibrator along.with some tongue and finger action.. Cloud 9 !
Think if given the chance, I would love to "paint" you too! You're just perfect!
Old 03-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 14
artie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud of

thumbs up!
Old 03-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohanhan View Post
Think if given the chance, I would love to "paint" you too! You're just perfect!
Paint this

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1