The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 10-07-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

OWO ain't rare

In fact most WL will do it
Old 10-07-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cushypad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

Weird. In my room there was a sign on the wall that said something along the lines of 'no oral without condom' and she pointed to it. Could it have been something to do with testing? Hopefully it wasn't me, I take hygiene very seriously (always shower right before visits).

Another general question I had: do girls get offended if you choose someone else them? Does that affect the dynamic? How much jealousy is there? Because I'm sure there will be cases where I'd love to see 77 again but I want to try someone new, and I don't want her to get offended, or feel insecure about it the next time. I will feel shy choosing a girl next time for these reasons, really don't want to make anyone feel bad.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
OWO ain't rare

In fact most WL will do it
What is OWO ?
Old 10-07-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
What is OWO ?
Oral WithOut
Old 11-07-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cushypad View Post
Weird. In my room there was a sign on the wall that said something along the lines of 'no oral without condom' and she pointed to it. Could it have been something to do with testing? Hopefully it wasn't me, I take hygiene very seriously (always shower right before visits).

Another general question I had: do girls get offended if you choose someone else them? Does that affect the dynamic? How much jealousy is there? Because I'm sure there will be cases where I'd love to see 77 again but I want to try someone new, and I don't want her to get offended, or feel insecure about it the next time. I will feel shy choosing a girl next time for these reasons, really don't want to make anyone feel bad.
That sign is often ignored and you can CIM in many of them. Most of these girls won't be jealous, they know the men's habits. But sometimes your regular (if you have) will sulk and give you a stare for awhile haha.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
That sign is often ignored and you can CIM in many of them. Most of these girls won't be jealous, they know the men's habits. But sometimes your regular (if you have) will sulk and give you a stare for awhile haha.
That's the dilemma which I faced. I've regulars who gives me awesome service & great chemistry, but there are times where I will like to try a different/girl from the same house. And things get awkward when I walk into the house and my regular will auto assume I am looking for her, but imagine I tell OKT that I want someone else ...

so now I tend to only try other girls at those houses where I don't have a regular

but sometimes there are newbies at my regular house which I see rave FRs and will be tempted to try, but also afraid of displeasuring my regulars
Old 11-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
That's the dilemma which I faced. I've regulars who gives me awesome service & great chemistry, but there are times where I will like to try a different/girl from the same house. And things get awkward when I walk into the house and my regular will auto assume I am looking for her, but imagine I tell OKT that I want someone else ...

so now I tend to only try other girls at those houses where I don't have a regular

but sometimes there are newbies at my regular house which I see rave FRs and will be tempted to try, but also afraid of displeasuring my regulars
Won't displeasure lah. They already know guys may try someone else from time to time. Besides, they been fucking with everyone else that comes their way. If your regular is excellent, she know you be back looking for her again. Sometimes when you go back to RTF your regular, she may treat you better or give you a surprise. If your regular is a AP, then maybe she will care less.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Won't displeasure lah. They already know guys may try someone else from time to time. Besides, they been fucking with everyone else that comes their way. If your regular is excellent, she know you be back looking for her again. Sometimes when you go back to RTF your regular, she may treat you better or give you a surprise. If your regular is a AP, then maybe she will care less.
nah i disagree
coz i kena before

it really depends on the girl

Quote:

when u wanna try anyone else other than your regular
just be prepared of losing her good gfe/service forever and change to this new girl
Old 12-07-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That was how I felt too when I first chiong Geylang. Always feel like they are my gf / wife and scared that they will be unhappy if I choose someone else. Now I realised you need to sometimes not pick them from the lineup and their service will be better the next time you pick them because they want to keep you as their regular.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not all the rooms have it. I saw it when I was with Baby, QiQi, Happy or Maserati. I want to try it someday, but XiaoXue's room doesn't have it.

I prefer a WL with petite size and height in this house. Can sit, ride and slide all over me on that inclined chair, felt so good with her on top. The others legs can reach the floor, couldn't get that much of the good feeling.
Wah bro your post make horny and jitao wanna go chiong down Geylang but too bad only opened later. Which girl you recommend for good inclined chair play?
Old 12-07-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
when u wanna try anyone else other than your regular
just be prepared of losing her good gfe/service forever and change to this new girl
Sometimes, yes. But I find generally in GL, those good WL don't care much, at least mine doesn't. ML at some spas or MP yes. Those need time to build gfe and the feeling is better than GL WL if you get it.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Wah bro your post make horny and jitao wanna go chiong down Geylang but too bad only opened later. Which girl you recommend for good inclined chair play?
The WLs here generally give very good chair play, the others who I haven't tried are probably good too, ref: the FR from the bros. You probably just gotta chose your type. I had a saliva bath on it from some of them (blue colour). Sometimes you may need to hint them to play it wild and longer otherwise they think you wanna save time and have more time for the main course.
Old 12-07-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
The girl you took is probably QiQi which literally means 77 in Chinese and matches with your description for looks and service. She's very good, but I don't get enough feel from her, so I have someone else who I pick often in this same house. You can't legally do sex without condom in the whole of Geylang but you can get BBBJ (blowjob without condom) quite easily.

You want recommendations, I had good experiences with those in Blue below. But your experience with them, still depends. It's a 2 person thing.
Bro, what is in "blue" ?
I don't see anything below in blue leh.. lol
Old 12-07-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
What is OWO ?
Means BBBJ ?
Old 12-07-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, what is in "blue" ?
I don't see anything below in blue leh.. lol
The signature below my messages? Actually most of them are from this house.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1