The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-08-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
If police case means she get white card aka special pass then she cannot go back thailand until the guy is arrested and charged in court...
No police case of course. Matter is being settled well between the parties without popo intervention.
Old 23-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her stats:- Bell from Lust
Looks - 8/10 really sweet looking esp that smile. Thai girls have a kind of smile that kills me.
Body - 8/10 small boned petite body frame
Boobs - b cup for her petite body suit jus nice
Pussy - 9/10 neatly trimmed and self lubricate without me even do anything to her
Catbath - 8.5/10 quite nice and will naughtily bite my nipples abit
BBBJ - 8/10 good suction and did not neglect my nuts
FJ - 8/10 can accommodate to all patterns that I wanted and she is wild. I think she likes rough sex. Genuine moans when I penetrate her deep and hard.
GFE - 8/10 despite her shortcomings, her GFE is amazingly high. she talked and played throughout the session like my Thai GF. Its hard for me to explain but if u have a thai gf u will know what I mean... like occasionally sniffing my face and body
Overall - 8.5/10 got good and got no good
Old 23-08-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ukyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SEDUCTION💋NICKY

My FR on Nicky.

Looks: 9/10 slim and young
Boob: Natural B
French: 8/10
Bj: 8/10
FJ: ride for a while ask to be pound till flood gate open. Can see she enjoy it.

Overall worth every single cent.
Old 23-08-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Thenomad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rina from Rolly Polly
200/2/2

OKT: 9/10 responsive and generally friendly
Looks: 8/10 good looking SYT BUT only about 60% same as pictures. OKT claims it is same person but even without the makeup, does not look like same person to me. Anyway, sweet looking girl. Girl is young looking but late 20s, from Laos (Chinese origin)
BBBJ: 9/10 girlfriend feel for sure. Good technique and feels good.
Body: 10/10 slim GND figure. Subjective but I like
Boobs: 10/10 natural and sensitive nips. Might be B or C. Subjective but I like.
69: 9/10 shaved and no smell. Sensitive and enjoys painting
FJ: 10/10 willing to accommodate any position. SYT so please treat her well and with respect
GFE: 12/10 subjective, but feels like innocent love from school days
RTF: yes
Old 23-08-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 2
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fr for rose
FLirtygirls
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=953901&highlight=

Saw that FG had a new listing today from telegram and had to give her a try

Looks - Same person, and quite attractive will stand out if u were in a crowd
Body - Small body frame with A sized boobies if u like it small she is the 1 for you
Pussy -Easily lubricated with some stimulation gotten her real wet
BBBJ -The BBBJ was enjoyable. She was hardworking with it and did not rush through the motion and made sure I felt good. Took my whole load of hot cum in her mouth, not rush to spit it out
FJ - The FJ was great with her. Can do different positions she willing to accommodate. Makes you feel like enjoying the sex together. My second shot took a little longer but she did not complain.

Old 23-08-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 13
bluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
Does her hair as short as in photo now
help this bro to reply. yah, her hair is short. quite identical to the photos.
big boobs, average body, shaved pussy. but not into kissing and not as energetic. hope it helps
Old 23-08-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
RTF FR for Jessica Lover's FortressOn a more serious note: When I first entered she gave me a very long hug but I felt that something was wrong. She looked very despondent and told me that some fucker stole her money earlier and totally blocked the OKT. To that dickhead that stole the money, you should know that you are identifiable.....
Damn ... hope there's some action taken.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 23-08-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Avenuefighters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=952812

FR (Nana)
Location was great, easy to access via public transport too.
90% resemblance to the video and photo shown on their Telegram
B cup soft Raisin like nipples. Sucked and licked very sensually and she let out soft sensual moans.
she combines her bbbj with some deep throat and hand job. Those who are weak here will probably surrender fast.
tight pussy trimmed, can finger, filled with natural juice.
Her moan is great, like those soft but enjoy moan. Can tell she enjoy the FJ as I am too. Accommodating lady, good partner in bed.

Old 23-08-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
eidjiksb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
FR for Namfon from Fairies Finder

Quick FR as I quite busy.
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=952700

Room - usual place in the east. good morning towel. discreet back entrance.

Looks - Cute. Ah lian vibe. Braces. Look like GND Malaysian Chinese you see with their boyfriends at Bugis.

Body - Petite. Slim, fair skin. Best thing about her is her bubble butt. Smooth soft skin, firm and nice to grab. Not fat. A-cup tits, I like natural. Puffy nips. Best. Small tits, she make me suck the whole breast, I can fit them in my mouth. Haha. Fun girl!

Svc - friendly but not super chatty. Fun package. smiley and friendly. speak good english. shower with me. met me with make up on, she puts in effort.

FJ - She wore this see-thru white sheer one piece lingerie with a slit at the crotch, just nice for me to feed on her abalone. Lovely shaved pussy with thick lips. She BBBJ me, then suddenly went to AR without me asking. Kinky la. Then 69 and she BBBJ me for a good long time, and she was pretty good. Then caps on and she ride me hard. I love her shoulders and collarbone.

After 1st shot, rest. Then she gave me a massage. Like whole body! Including legs and feet! I turn over, and she press my crotch area to release tension. Which was great cos after that, I became hard again and before I know it my dick in her mouth.

2nd round, she reverse cowgirl me, then bend down on the bed, and ride me up and down for long time, so shiok, see my cock in and out of her pussy while she gave soft gentle moans.

Can't take it anymore, turn her around doggie her and later push her flat on the bed to prone bone her. About to cum, then her bloody phone rang and rang, OKT must be calling to kaopeh, timing overshoot, usually when this happen my dick will go soft, but with her, wah, kept going and going. Like fucking the SYT hot neighbourhood ah lian! She move her ass up to make my dick go deeper, she really look like she enjoyed it.

Finally exploded. and I lay in bed exhausted. Fucking solid bonk. As I left the room, my back was sore. Need to rest.

RTF: yes yes.

Just had a session with her after work she know very well how to please man.
Old 23-08-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold

FR for Gina (FF)

OKT: Very fast response and instructions was clear!

Face: Discount 10% but won’t reject

Personality: Will make you feel comfortable, basic English, gentle type of lady, take care of you like big sister

Boobs: Beautiful C cup to squeeze with soft and very nice nipple to suck on, I was busy sucking on it all the time

French: Nope, sadly

BBBJ: Good suction, take it slow and increase speed can DT

Painting: Clean shaved get arouse easily wet and warm

FJ: She want to cum so cowgirl is easier for her, of course ask her to lend forward got me to continue sucking her tits can’t resist. Finish in missionary, she easily arouse.

Massage: Her massage was ok, I prefer the strong and hard but best after a long day you get to FJ and massage to relax everything.

Short video will send to OKT to post on TG
Old 23-08-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greenmile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=952813

Bum

Okt: quick response
Damage: 130 / 90 / 2

Looks: actual more beautiful then photo posted

Body: slim smooth skin she has nice boobs to grab and could tell she likes it
when i fondle them ! Really nice ass to grab too and overall a superb curve figure.

Frenching: passionate

Bbbj: she can gag and ok to choke. she didn’t complain. Very service oriented

Fj: enjoyed missionary and cowgirl with her. Her huge tits drove me insane. Made my little bro a super big bro. Superb

Cim: Both shots ended CIM kneeled down and submissive.
Old 23-08-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Had Gina FF for lunch. Couldnt write review until now but looks like Bro Man2adventourous had a good time with my recommendation hahah.

This is my RTF on from what I assume is her 2nd tour. Her boobs are C-D depending on how u wanna calculate but it’s definitely big enough. Comes with curves and the what not and fantastic service

The only not so good part was that I had to register at the lobby before going up. Not ideal but other than that no issue. Cause bonking Gina is worth it.
Old 23-08-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Guvvimee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Review for Tiffany
Stable: Lust

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...hlight=tiffany

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 9.5
Pussy: shaved
Bj: 9
Fj: 9

Overall: 9

Remarks:

69 on fire with Tiffany. That actually is highlight of our bonk session. Super turned on with the fact hot pretty sexy babe with C cup melons pussy is on my face and my cock in her mouth. Cim good also. Will
Be back for her
Old 23-08-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
Really??? Got discount??? Wah I also want!
I wouldn't recommend doing that. Your reputation could be negatively affected. Consider if OKT offers you a discount of $50 every time you write overly positive reviews for them. Eventually, other members of the community will notice and question your credibility. In the long run, OKT may also realize that your reputation is not trustworthy and cut ties with you. It's not worth risking your credibility for a discount.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 23-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Nana (PinkSecret)
20th August 2023, 10:06am Session
$160/2/90

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=953231

thanks for solid live pics and FR bro!!

will be looking out for your future ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1