The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 17-02-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Envy the hubby getting to raw her and cum inside every night...night time liao he could well be rawing her right now
Old 18-02-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kyutie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
She look great after getting pregnant

Yup
10 chars
Old 18-02-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post

Envy the hubby getting to raw her and cum inside every night...night time liao he could well be rawing her right now
Damn bro, i volunteer as tribute. I would never give up until she got what she wanted
Old 18-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Damn bro, i volunteer as tribute. I would never give up until she got what she wanted
Need to eat a lot of protein as she damn impatient man...to the point that she said hopes the baby will be ready in 7 months lol. She wants it rammed deep and everything unloaded deep into the cervix. As many rounds as you could possibly go daily...

Old 18-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Need to eat a lot of protein as she damn impatient man...to the point that she said hopes the baby will be ready in 7 months lol. She wants it rammed deep and everything unloaded deep into the cervix. As many rounds as you could possibly go daily...

Hopefully the years of discipline gyming and exercise will prepare me for this challenge. If not, im more than ready to die trying. Ram deep and unload inside till my last breath
Old 18-02-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hopefully the years of discipline gyming and exercise will prepare me for this challenge. If not, im more than ready to die trying. Ram deep and unload inside till my last breath
For me if do one-two weeks nonstop a bit sian already, so would shop for costumes and BDSM equipment. Use her old JC uniform also. She is staunch christian and wild in bed so game for anything

Tying her up in school uniform to bonk will confirm reinvigorate my lil bro
Old 18-02-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When Mrs and I were trying for our second one, she was 37 and I was 35. Took us abt 9 months then we finally ‘hit jackpot’ and when number 2 was born, she was 38 and I was 36.

Not easy bcos the sperm quality and the ovulation does get affected past mid 30s. But what we did was to very closely track her mensus then we will usually bang each other ‘more than a few times’ between day 7-day 18 and ofc she will hook her legs at my butt to hold me tight when I cum deep into her pussy. I will then stay inside till I get soft just to make sure I unload deep inside her.

So I do believe RL and hubs will really be going at it like rabbits bcos I’m sure work stress will in some way affect and time isn’t on their side.

I will wish them both all the best.
Old 18-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Saw Ann Kok today. Was at a temple in Tampines. She was just leaving.. Heard someone say bye Ann.. And there she was.. I remember she was wearing a pink top and white shorts. Her butt looked so delicious in the shorts.. She gave me a knowing smile and walked off. Took me a while to recall who's that..
Old 18-02-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10106 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Saw Ann Kok today. Was at a temple in Tampines. She was just leaving.. Heard someone say bye Ann.. And there she was.. I remember she was wearing a pink top and white shorts. Her butt looked so delicious in the shorts.. She gave me a knowing smile and walked off. Took me a while to recall who's that..
Nice, did her top revealing anything?
Old 18-02-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her boobs look real or enhanced ?
Old 18-02-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why you didn't work harder to chase Rebecca back then?
Old 18-02-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice, did her top revealing anything?
Think it's a normal tee shirt..
Old 18-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Her boobs look real or enhanced ?
Didn't notice.. Took me awhile to process the name and put it to her face.. By the time I reacted she was walking away from me. So I was only able to focus on her butt. It's a nice tight butt.
Old 19-02-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think it's a normal tee shirt..
If only can grab her boobs, that would be equivalent to going to Heaven 😂
Old 19-02-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2205 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber10 View Post
ROOM TOUR. LOOK AT THOSE!

Nice room + nice......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1