The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-09-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR for Winnie from FG.
Visited her earlier today. Location is central n convenient for both foot soldiers n drivers. She came here just a couple of mths back, wif many FR. Recent FRs r also quite accurate so i can keep my FR short.. juz as some bros had mentioned, she slimmed down abit.. can talk abit in chinese and english, at times need GT. can talk french, natural B boobs tts gd enough for my hands. slight tan with smooth skin. Overall a good session for me.
Old 04-09-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamburgerpizza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=955022

Tried Yuki from Seduction, below is my humble FR:

OKT: 10/10 Very prompt response and managed to get my booking done fast.
Looks: 7/10. Close similarities to photos posted with abit discount + slight thai tan.
French: NA, light pecks with no DFK but doesnt really matter for me
BBBJ: 4/10.. Felt that shes abit green? Nothing special.
FJ: 10/10. Very accommodating and tried various positions. After unload she will hug you tightly and hold you there.
GFE: 100/10. Here is where she really shines I feel. What she lack for in skills, she definitely made up for with hard work. The aircon in the room was spoilt and she keep fanning me with a book cover. In between shots she also provided a damn solid massage.

She can't understand English so have to use GT but thats about it. A good looking and hardworking gal that keeps smiling.

RTF: Yes.
Old 04-09-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jOs3ph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for xai-xfactor
wont say much bcos i believe xai already have some good fr’s from other bros thts been way longer thn me

Okt: Super chill and funny fella also

Location-super discreet is apartment, okt was kind and prompt enough with his guidance to the apartment itself, i nearly got lost at one point HAHAHA

Looks, i would say milf, other bro mention b4 got bit tummy which to me doesnt really matter much, eyes are nice, but those lips just dying to get suck on

Body, first glance killer tight bod, not super slim but good enough for me, she’s about 162cm height with small tatts around and one tatt on her tummy there

now onto the x-exsion
arrive at the door, went in, xai was behind with a white nightgown lingerie, while walking towards the room i believe i saw the other girl Xoshi, with a huge back tatt,not bad body also. in the room i was amaze by how cozy it is, is creative tht xai use some plastic wrap i believe to cover the room light and the toilet also, a nice ambient atmosphere, took off she bring me go shower, tease me alottt in the shower and aft rinse off soap, gave a teaser bbbj super shiok for her price point, dry up waited fr her at the bed, came towards me and all hell went lose, the sexual chemistry between me and her skyrocket, i was in cloud nine, catbath, Ar, suck on her tits like a baby with grape nipples, painted her(theres slight amt of hair,bt nt tht jialat) caps on, she rode me like crazy didnt give any mercy, did so many position i also frgt wht it is, finished inside her wif condom, washed up she teased my little brother, she offer massage, i wld say this where her gfe shine in fact just when arrive or throughout the session she keeps complimenting me, her massage is average good enough, can be improve but i wld say when showering she does this neck massage to you super shiok i wish she cldve just massage me in the shower LOLOL we chitchatted also while massging share some personal life stories from what other bros say she easy to talk to and friendly.
Aft massage for like 15ish mins i believe, immediately she say “ok rest 5min den we go agn” i was dozing off at that point, next thing wasnt even 5min only gave me a min and she pound on me already ready go,catbath my body,while groping my small brother n balls, start bbj,dt and cut short 2nd shot was more intense more CRAZY den anything i have ever been with any fls here base on Fj she’s the best of the best, fucked crazy all position can think of until leg cramp and tired also and that ass if got more meat solid already is just firm and perky not much juicy like those ass tht cn see waves one but after a wild shot(emptied everything inside of me) i never jello legs, but more of nearly blacked out HAHAH thts how crazy it is
so bros rly rly highly reccomend, if she my gf or fwb i would fuck her 24/7 thts hw good the sexual chemistry is but thts fr me with her not sure abt others bah (YMMV)
defo defo will find her b4 she leaves our shores agn but now so many girls to choose xD
Old 04-09-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 7
SraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to all

Tammy
kt9

Looks: 8.5/10 same like photos. Looks very horny.
Body:9/10 curvy body with decent sized tits.
BBBJ:9/10 juicy blow job! Very very wet with that power licking and sucking of my balls specially.
CIM/Swallow: Yes with tips for swallow (1 piece of blue)
FJ:9/10 pussy feels so good. She also taste so fucking good with her juice flowing out of her explored different positions. Found doggy the most enjoyable. Seeing her tight ass bounce on you is amazing.

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=954572&highlight=
Old 04-09-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
CaptainPlanetx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(Kathy kindlythai9)
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=955203&highlight=

Kathy is not a SYT but her her attitude and willingness to please is top notch She services continually without complaining thou not the best looker in the dome she makes up with her service standard.she is actually very attractive once you get to break the ice nice soft natural sets of boobs considered hourglass type of body services provided with no complaints. The FJ was awesome, Can change postion no problem. Pussy is Tight. Tried doggy missionary and cowgirl. In the end cum when doggy.Super good massage was provided in between sessions very relaxing BROs looking for a solid massage should not miss out and with her good service.

RTF: Yes for me

Old 04-09-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousey11 View Post
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gentlemen's Club -
Thanks to bro mousey11 for sharing the picture. After I saw your fr, I booked her and she looked exactly the same as in the picture you shared. Hair and top exactly like the picture.

GENTLEMENCLUB24 (GMC)
Lady: Adora
Shave : Yes, very small wisp of hair, not hairless but really close.
French: didn’t try, not my style.
English: Yes really good, even like English songs, and can sing along to some of the songs. She plays English songs to set the mood, and her songs are really apt for the atmosphere.
Looks: 9/10 definitely one that you will take double look at if you see her on the streets.
Body : very slim and fair skin. Really good and looks youthful.
Boobs: enhanced but really soft, very well done. Looks great in her slim frame
CIM: No, save for fj
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: Not my type
FJ: proactive and wants to make you shoot your shot. But will try to make sure you enjoy the ride
Overall : 9/10

Adora is really slim, and fair skin. Very polite and speaks English well. If you like pretty sexy lady, she is one that you can try and won’t reject.
Scores are high as finally I found a thai lady who speaks good English, is slim and really fair skin! Plus she looks exactly like the pictures provided.
Old 04-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Went back then post FR
So we only answer U about FL who went back. Those here all just ignore
Xai of xfactor still here..lol..maybe i will go rtf 5 times..she got one more week left
Old 04-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOs3ph View Post
FR for xai-xfactor
wont say much bcos i believe xai already have some good fr’s from other bros thts been way longer thn me

Okt: Super chill and funny fella also

Location-super discreet is apartment, okt was kind and prompt enough with his guidance to the apartment itself, i nearly got lost at one point HAHAHA

Looks, i would say milf, other bro mention b4 got bit tummy which to me doesnt really matter much, eyes are nice, but those lips just dying to get suck on

Body, first glance killer tight bod, not super slim but good enough for me, she’s about 162cm height with small tatts around and one tatt on her tummy there

now onto the x-exsion
arrive at the door, went in, xai was behind with a white nightgown lingerie, while walking towards the room i believe i saw the other girl Xoshi, with a huge back tatt,not bad body also. in the room i was amaze by how cozy it is, is creative tht xai use some plastic wrap i believe to cover the room light and the toilet also, a nice ambient atmosphere, took off she bring me go shower, tease me alottt in the shower and aft rinse off soap, gave a teaser bbbj super shiok for her price point, dry up waited fr her at the bed, came towards me and all hell went lose, the sexual chemistry between me and her skyrocket, i was in cloud nine, catbath, Ar, suck on her tits like a baby with grape nipples, painted her(theres slight amt of hair,bt nt tht jialat) caps on, she rode me like crazy didnt give any mercy, did so many position i also frgt wht it is, finished inside her wif condom, washed up she teased my little brother, she offer massage, i wld say this where her gfe shine in fact just when arrive or throughout the session she keeps complimenting me, her massage is average good enough, can be improve but i wld say when showering she does this neck massage to you super shiok i wish she cldve just massage me in the shower LOLOL we chitchatted also while massging share some personal life stories from what other bros say she easy to talk to and friendly.
Aft massage for like 15ish mins i believe, immediately she say “ok rest 5min den we go agn” i was dozing off at that point, next thing wasnt even 5min only gave me a min and she pound on me already ready go,catbath my body,while groping my small brother n balls, start bbj,dt and cut short 2nd shot was more intense more CRAZY den anything i have ever been with any fls here base on Fj she’s the best of the best, fucked crazy all position can think of until leg cramp and tired also and that ass if got more meat solid already is just firm and perky not much juicy like those ass tht cn see waves one but after a wild shot(emptied everything inside of me) i never jello legs, but more of nearly blacked out HAHAH thts how crazy it is
so bros rly rly highly reccomend, if she my gf or fwb i would fuck her 24/7 thts hw good the sexual chemistry is but thts fr me with her not sure abt others bah (YMMV)
defo defo will find her b4 she leaves our shores agn but now so many girls to choose xD
Her price still very good...kudos to okt...want to rtf few more times until we unlock everything on her last day ..her last day around 7th or 8th september
Old 04-09-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tripleplezure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for this detailed FR bro. Was aiming for her.
Old 04-09-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cibong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: kakao
Looks : 9/10 girl next door look and very innocent.
Body : 8/10 slim, OKish Tits but really amazing pussy
BBBJ : good suction. Started in the shower and continued on the bed
FJ : very accommodating. Started with cow girl and I finished standing up with her lying on bed with her legs on my shoulders for deeper penetration
GFE : one of her very strong points. True GFE
RTF : wish I had booked for longer as I had only 45 mins. Might just return tomorrow before she leaves on Wednesday.
Old 04-09-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
biguten is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Hayumi from Lust365

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=hayumi

Okt: good recommendations after describing what kind of girl i want this time. Solid transaction
Dmg: 120/45/1

Looks: exotic looks. Looks better irl for me

Body: petite with nice tan

Boobs: natural tits

Bbbj: need warm up a bit but once warm up no more turning back

Fj: tight. We both worked tgt. Thrust into her while she moved her hips and moans so sexily
Old 04-09-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
biguten is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Hayumi from Lust365

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=hayumi

Okt: good recommendations after describing what kind of girl i want this time. Solid transaction
Dmg: 120/45/1

Looks: exotic looks. Looks better irl for me

Body: petite with nice tan

Boobs: natural tits

Bbbj: need warm up a bit but once warm up no more turning back

Fj: tight. We both worked tgt. Thrust into her while she moved her hips and moans so sexily
Old 04-09-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rummshot is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Kimberly from Onesiam https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=955204

Had a evening session with Kimberly from Onesiam today and i was impressed. It was my first time patronising Onesiam and in the case of Kimberly, what i saw was exactly how she looked in the pics.

Kimberly is extremely service oriented, and as many bros have noted, she would ask what I liked and would do her best to fulfil them. Her body is svelte and curvy, armed with enhanced boobs and a shapely ass.

The location was also nicely done up, with good towels and a nice environment to bonk in.

Would definitely RTF if time permits (she is leaving in less than a week, so catch her while she is here!)
Old 04-09-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikopig View Post
Lady: Noriko
OKT: Playboy Bunnies
Looks: Sweet GND. Nice Hair and smells nice.
French: Didn't try as i'm not a frenchie
BBBJ: SOP
FJ: Good rider, very energetic and nice moaning. Sadly, boobs are enhanced, not really so nice to play with.
GFE: super excellent, really very attentive during showering and massage. Can speak mandarin so bonus points for Chinese bros.

Overall: 8/10 (I rate higher cos she allows COF, and she took my big load like a porn star. In fact, I already feeling horny thinking about this!!

RTF: will want to try the other bunnies first. But Noriko told me she is only here for 2 weeks. hopefully Vit M replenish in time.
This girl price is a steal...100 only for one shot.150 two shots..really bargain...her doggy very tight ..her pussy muscles contract and tightens..she also on my rtf list..
Old 04-09-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 1
Sabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to all

Bebe from FlirtyGirls

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=955268

Looks: Close to what I see with the pics provided by OKT.

Boobs: Her B-cup tits are sensitive, and she enjoys having them gently licked and sucked on for pleasure.

Body: She has a slim body, looks very neat and tidy, is fit and healthy, and has great-looking skin.

Shower: We did it together while she gave me body-to-body rubs.

BBBJ: She skillfully uses her soft, wet tongue to give you a sensual licking on your balls and good suction on the shaft.
She keeps a steady, enjoyable pace with various patterns.

FJ: She can accommodate easily in all positions and it feel non-commercial during our time we spend together.
When we get close to finishing in missionary position, she holds onto me with her legs and makes those moans,
showing that she enjoys it even more than I do.

My Conclusion:

Overall, it was a really great experience, and I'm very happy with it! Bebe is really good at what she does,
and I feel lucky to have booked her while she's still here to help to clear the pipes for us.

RTF: The valuable experience she provides has already prompted me to plan another day to visit her once more.

Last edited by Sabxteur; 04-09-2023 at 11:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1