The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Not every xiao san think alike. I have two xiao san who do not encourage me to divorce as they say it is bad for me, and afraid I will do the same to them one day, until a point almost break off with me several times as they do not want to be the culprit of my divorce. They told me as long as I only love them, meet them occassionaly and accompany them, they are satisfied. Occasionally they will jealous of my wife when I cannot spare my time with them, but they do not want to hurt her and said they are all woman so can understand each other. The ex xioa san even want to buy my wife fragrant/gifts and I stopped her from doing so. Her hubby ex-gf bought her a branded bag from europe. The current gf used to tell me she got quite alot rings (a few 1 carat) and I can just take it if I want. Woman is such a complication species I would say
@Korean, look like they also treat you as xiao san. Anyway so long as you can both get along, who care who is who's xiao san. Just make sure you don't get entangle into the messy spider web will do.

Take Care.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:29 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
@Korean, look like they also treat you as xiao san. Anyway so long as you can both get along, who care who is who's xiao san. Just make sure you don't get entangle into the messy spider web will do.

Take Care.
indeed I seems to be xiao san too the 1st lover boht of us is xiao san as both of us are married. the current lover not really as b4 we r in relation she is single. yes agree just simplify the relationship, get rid of the spider web
Old 12-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
tstark413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really don't know how I should start....I have been with Sammyboy for many years, reading those forum with interest.

I am in my early 40s, hold a decent job and have stable income. I always find that I am unique in a way especially when it comes to relationship. I like having someone around but not all the time and with the same person. That is why after my divorce, I stay single. I believe not all human are build in pairs, some are born to roam this earth alone. Not sure if there is any bros, sis out there that share this feeling.

I am current switching between 5 FBs, I am not joking....teacher (38), banker (35), graphic artist (40), mother of 2 (divorced) - (54), air-crew (38), KTV hostess (30) etc. All of them knew that I am not those that will settle down because I have been there, done that and I always said it up-front before sex is involve. All of them told me that they are available and single too (not sure how true it is but I have no interest to find out). We enjoy simple company together such as dinner, movies and great sex especially after afew drinks....GUYS at my age...you know what I mean. Secondly, I have 3 others gals that I am close with, no sex but great friends to be around...have knew them for many years...and always around to help out. I am sure I can hit on them but I cherish our friendship more then a simple sexual urge that will tarnish our relationship.

I guess I am spoiled with choices....any bros out there that share similar lifestyle. Pls share, at least I know I am not the only one and I am still normal. I am not proud with what I am doing, trying very hard to change....
Old 13-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

wow bro you are happening....

I always say 1 woman a lot of trouble, 2 women too much trouble

since I have a wife, a daughter, a female dog and a FB, I have too too much trouble

but you go and have fun bro, life is great when you are living your dream
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
wow bro you are happening....

I always say 1 woman a lot of trouble, 2 women too much trouble

since I have a wife, a daughter, a female dog and a FB, I have too too much trouble

but you go and have fun bro, life is great when you are living your dream
Thanks for your comments. Pls don't get me wrong, I am not bragging as it is pretty meaningless and empty when it become part of your life. It might sound glamorous when you are in your 20s.....but not when you are in 40s and need to visit the toilet every hrs in the middle of the night.

I will settle down for one if the day ever come. I was hopping by sharing my experiences others will come forward with theirs. At least I know i am not the only one.
Old 17-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstark413 View Post
Thanks for your comments. Pls don't get me wrong, I am not bragging as it is pretty meaningless and empty when it become part of your life. It might sound glamorous when you are in your 20s.....but not when you are in 40s and need to visit the toilet every hrs in the middle of the night.

I will settle down for one if the day ever come. I was hopping by sharing my experiences others will come forward with theirs. At least I know i am not the only one.
think there are a few who have shared that they have fb. including me...but not many are in your class of multiples... lol....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-10-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really don't know how I should start....I have been with Sammyboy for many years, reading those forum with interest.

..... .....

I guess I am spoiled with choices....any bros out there that share similar lifestyle. Pls share, at least I know I am not the only one and I am still normal. I am not proud with what I am doing, trying very hard to change....
Nice sharing bro. I totally understand how you feel. I have had quite a number of flings and fbs along the way while still having a steady gf by my side.

I totally don't feel proud of all these at all. In fact i detest myself and find myself very disgusting. I keep asking myself whether is it because my inner most thoughts are telling me that my gf is not the one (thus the urge to keep "finding") or is it the primal instinct of our kind at work.

I have a few close female friends that I hold dear and could have gotten physical with them but i resisted because i treasure them too much to want to tarnish my friendships with them. I'm not trying to brag but i feel men like us whom could forgo easy & ready sex with a willing female is really at the 最高境界 already.

I feel like I'm at a crossroad now not knowing where and how to move on in this "journey" of mine. 何去何从. I value and appreciate nice ladies too much to want to get physical with them but yet the urge to keep looking and hunting is still there. Sick and tired of this thought and lifestyle but yet can't stop the feeling. I tried concentrating on my work but after a while the feeling comes back and the more successl and money I achieved the easier it is to get lucky in that kind of lifestyle.

I've always known that there will definitely be people like me and you out there and I've been hoping to hear from them on whether they have managed to cross this conflicted stage.

The few of my friends who are in this lifestyle are still happily objectifying women and purely enjoying sex with them but sadly I don't enjoy doing that anymore...

Apologies for the ranting.

Just feel like sharing my thoughts for discussion.

Cheers~

Last edited by *FiReWoRkS*; 17-10-2016 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 18-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sandy418 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fast forward, towards the end, the sex becomes, like all relationships, same, boring. And you ask yourself why the fuck did you fall in love with someone from that world. And you ask yourself what you had lost, given up, and sacrificed- was it worth it?

Sex is sex, love is love. You want GFE, you can pay for it and get it anywhere. The guys she fucked got what you got too, passion, GFE, etc...might have even got more. Because if she is your gf, she can say she is tired, dont want to swallow, condoms make her painful, so when you fuck her you need to pull up and not shoot in etc...And you have to do more, you think you getting free fuck? You pay with handphone bills, buying her stuff, paying for her food, driving her around...and if you are married, pay with your marriage- when your wife finds out you fucked a WL.

My advice, never "fall" in love http://www.comparateur-mutuelle-assurance-sante.com with a WL, FL, fall in lust- okay. Screw the hell out of her, keep your wallet tight, and dont ever give up on anything.

All relationships are selfish, you want something, so does she. She wouldnt be thinking whether its too much to do this or that, so dont come down hard on yourself to treat her as a FL.

Never fall in love with a FL, WL, ex or not[/QUOTE]

helo!! thank you for the advice and for next time I won't fall in love again!
have a nice day!!
Old 26-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Nice sharing bro. I totally understand how you feel. I have had quite a number of flings and fbs along the way while still having a steady gf by my side.

I totally don't feel proud of all these at all. In fact i detest myself and find myself very disgusting. I keep asking myself whether is it because my inner most thoughts are telling me that my gf is not the one (thus the urge to keep "finding") or is it the primal instinct of our kind at work.

I have a few close female friends that I hold dear and could have gotten physical with them but i resisted because i treasure them too much to want to tarnish my friendships with them. I'm not trying to brag but i feel men like us whom could forgo easy & ready sex with a willing female is really at the 最高境界 already.

I feel like I'm at a crossroad now not knowing where and how to move on in this "journey" of mine. 何去何从. I value and appreciate nice ladies too much to want to get physical with them but yet the urge to keep looking and hunting is still there. Sick and tired of this thought and lifestyle but yet can't stop the feeling. I tried concentrating on my work but after a while the feeling comes back and the more successl and money I achieved the easier it is to get lucky in that kind of lifestyle.

I've always known that there will definitely be people like me and you out there and I've been hoping to hear from them on whether they have managed to cross this conflicted stage.

The few of my friends who are in this lifestyle are still happily objectifying women and purely enjoying sex with them but sadly I don't enjoy doing that anymore...

Apologies for the ranting.

Just feel like sharing my thoughts for discussion.

Cheers~
Thanks for sharing....at least 2 is better than 1.

I have been single for many years as I do not want to go around hurting those innocent parties. That is why I always made it clear...attraction, companionship and sex (only applicable if both parties are interested). I know myself well enough and certainly knew that these women that I seeing will stop contacting me once they have managed to find someone that they can rely on. Who knows, maybe I am just another FB to them as they are to me.

Everyone will feel vulnerable or lonely at some part of their life. The scary part of it is that I am use to the loneliness.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
think there are a few who have shared that they have fb. including me...but not many are in your class of multiples... lol....
lol....already cutting down. I am planning to change my job next year and pursued my interest. This will lead to huge financial cut...which will snow ball to lower disposal income for wine, dine, trips, hotel and rendezvous. Maybe is a blessing in disguise.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
penpineapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis here.. and i guess i fit the description of a 小三..

Have been together with a married man for close to 6 years now. I met him while i was finding a SD to help me financially. I am not a WL/FL, just needed some funds to kick start my education. At first it was about the financial arrangement and we made that clear to each other. He financed my bachelor's and other courses and also my living expenses. The initial agreement was to last until i completed my studies but 6 years on, we are still together. I have a promising career and he has stopped financing me 3 years ago.

i guess that's when i got 'promoted' to a 小三. it is definitely not easy as we women tend to be emotional and i am very much emotionally invested in this 'relationship'. He did not have any major problems with his wife but merely he was bored and horny as the wife was not interested in sex. I have never encouraged him to part with his wife as i come from a broken family and i understand the horror and stress of a divorce

Any other sis out there with a similar situation? would love to chat and share our experiences it is not easy to find someone you can talk to about these types of problems as the relationship is supposed to be discreet
Old 30-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
iGINA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
ING ING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloAngel
TS, If you are so unhappy with your fb, why not just end it?
Am too a silent reader. My case was a long time female buddy who I knew back in UK. She was not a local here. During the UK times we use to be close to the extend of petting etc but the sex part did not happen.

Over the years, we do met up when she came here or I went over there. I could have done her then and maybe no problem now. My screw up brain just ponder and no action taken further.

I met her last month and she is now married with 2 kids. Over the meet up, she would do things like standing close(in front) of me or her face within inches near mine. When I accidentially brushed her hand, she will indicated we should not be so close! WTF...What signal is she sending me?

Just like to know from you guys' experiences how do I deal with her actions?
Old 01-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ING ING View Post
Am too a silent reader. My case was a long time female buddy who I knew back in UK. She was not a local here. During the UK times we use to be close to the extend of petting etc but the sex part did not happen.

Over the years, we do met up when she came here or I went over there. I could have done her then and maybe no problem now. My screw up brain just ponder and no action taken further.

I met her last month and she is now married with 2 kids. Over the meet up, she would do things like standing close(in front) of me or her face within inches near mine. When I accidentially brushed her hand, she will indicated we should not be so close! WTF...What signal is she sending me?

Just like to know from you guys' experiences how do I deal with her actions?
Firstly, pls be aware that past and present is very different especially when she is married with 2 kids now. What she does or express in the past towards you might be very different now. Woman and man is very different. Woman can be a teaser but not necessary a pleaser.

Would suggest that you tell her your intention and see what that leads too. Hinting will be a way to go around it. In anyway, always respect the decision she made....might not be what you wanted but who knows....things will come your way if you waited long enough....most of the time.
Old 02-11-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
ING ING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Firstly, pls be aware that past and present is very different especially when she is married with 2 kids now. What she does or express in the past towards you might be very different now. Woman and man is very different. Woman can be a teaser but not necessary a pleaser.

Would suggest that you tell her your intention and see what that leads too. Hinting will be a way to go around it. In anyway, always respect the decision she made....might not be what you wanted but who knows....things will come your way if you waited long enough....most of the time.
Hinting her will be next time and dun know when...She is not a local here. She did threw hints before like mention the hotel room was noisy or she want to go for a swim but no swim wear. And the face was damn close to me when talking. But then when accidentally(or intentionally) brushes her hand, will will say not to be so close... Giving me mix signals ..

As mentioned my screw up brain did not done her years ago then was maybe the little head has not much reaction. She was a above average looker but body wise is just okay. Am still wondering how do I deal with her actions? She maybe back soon again in sg...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1