The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-01-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Anita from Seduction

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=anita

Looks: resemblance about 90%
Body: sexy hourglass figure plus smooth skin. Melons are huge too.
Pussy: saucy and trimmed
BBBJ: suctions was steady and solid deep
FJ: moans and move body like a pro. Really got carried away with her moans making me feel more horny
Gfe: sure knows how to treat a man well. I left a happy man with jelly legs. Haha

Rtf: yes for sure
Old 16-01-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
monstadick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymonstadick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF for Brenda from Club Friday

Okt: Fast reply, straightforward booking and instruction to get into the location

Look : her face still cute like previous encounter, blonder hair now, she smiles when see me so she remember Haha

Body: nice to hug, toned body, nothing much has changed

Boobs: big enhanced D that fits her body shape nicely and perky nipples that she likes being sucked and licked

DFK: this time DFK started in the shower, chemistry is top notch, my hands happily caress her boobs and lightly touch her clit

Bj: flow still same like before, her bj starts in the shower after the intense DFK, attack balls first then the usual fast action wet slurpy suction with a short rest in between

Painting: she likes her pussy to be painted, clean shaved pussy, I remember she likes her clit to be sucked while my fingers are inside her, did that and she cum

Fj: let her start by riding, damn I missed her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Tried to concentrate on other things cz I don't want to cum yet. Changed to doggy while she keep looking at me and ask to go harder.

Rtf: will keep on Rtf as long as she's here
Old 16-01-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dilldow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Lust365 Lyn

Looks: 8/10 CFM type with 90% resemblance

Skin Texture: smooth and sliky with fair skin colored tone

Body: 8.5/10 slim and sexy with no tattoos

Boobs: 8/10 Natural and firm B boobs good for grabbing and fondling

Bbbj: 9/10 Great suction and head co-ordination

Paint: 8.5/10 seem to love and enjoy getting it

Pussy: easily wet if stimulated properly

Cim: Allowed, released my first load into her mouth

Fj: 8/10 Really hardworking and accommodation, tried out various positions.

Gfe: 9/10 Good Gfe , treats you just like her BF. Nice playful and chatty character.

Butt: Meatty great for grabbing and good in doggy position.

Rtf: Probably. Great one-of-a-kind Girl with such characteristics, and real ah lian features.

Overall: 8/10
Old 16-01-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rubycube is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Came back tired and looking for a chillax release. Picked Som Seduction.

- Great smile and attitude. Offer water, asked if I am tired, help me undress, tell me to relax.
- Self starter - say hello to my lil bro with a cheeky smile. No ice to break really. Perfect.
- Nice meaty slim body Fair.
- Like other bros noted, will take your instructions seriously. Will dom/sub lead/follow as required. Told her I wanted CIM. She took it slow and tease her way to BBBJ. Her skills is top notched. Once she starts its non stop. No fear of sloppy bbbj.
- Massage was basic but very relaxing especially when massaging my legs.
- Overall amazing service.

RTF: Hell yeah ...
Old 16-01-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
hardeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Emma from Kinky Thai

Looks:9/10, SYT
Body: 9/10, sexy figure. Well made boobs, feels and looks natural
Bbbj:9/10, one of the better ones, not those 1min bj
Pussy: shaved, nice looking when 69
FJ:9/10, willing to ride hard and long. Accommodate to position change too.
Pretty good massage in between, she massage the balls too like juagen.
If you want a SYT to service you while you lie down to relax and comes with a massage, this is for you. If you want PSE can choose other girls.

Overall another gem from kinky Thai.
Old 16-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Nofeelz is Cool - loads of Potential

Ploy from Lust365

Looks: 9/10
Body 8/10: Very nice body for my taste, firm big boobs and very tight, love the feeling when it first went in.
GFE 8/10: Wont shy away from frenching, initiated as session went on. Soft soft kind. When cuddling also full naked body contact, shared with me many stories while looking at her phone hehe.
BBBJ 8/10: Didn't went on too long bcoz i was eager to fuck, but sensual enough for me to switch to 69.
FJ 8/10: Really love the feeling when she first sat on my dick, slowly thrusting her hips. Missionary is where the session exploded, fast then slow then fast, french then pin both her hands on the bed. Try to stop and suck her boobs to avoid cumming too fast, but still finish first shot rather quickly. Too long no bonk and hole is tight. Second shot was in missionary too, as she dont shy away from frenching.

RTF: Yes, very playful and talkative.
Old 16-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Hermes
From Galaxyxscorts
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=970695&highlight=

Book a session @10am this morning, thanks OKT for the smooth arrangement

Hermes dressed up in her japanese uniform and welcomed me at the doorstep. She look perfectly same as photo posted in forum. Video provided by OKT.

Body: Sexy and curvy figure. Petite size normal Thai tan skin tone. Natural boobs love original. Her rubber nips can suck and lick, soft moans coming from her and she's damn horny.

Bbbj: Blowjob lovers please fall in Damn shiok and my tools landed in her mouth can feel her warm breath and I'm just relaxing and let my tools get service👍

Fj: Due to her petite size. Can try many positions! And she accommodate with it. Can take hard and deep pounding , her moans genuine. Good attitude and willing to please me well.

Overall: 1 word ' SOLID' and never regret. Left the room with a big smile.

original the best!
Old 16-01-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
reltijogni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...2#post22980082
Visited Soda this morning.
Looks: not a bait. WYSIWYG.Her looks wont disappoint any man for sure.
Body: Slim, well maintained
Boobs: normal cup, B cup
Frenching: can do french, no problem
Bj: good clean suctions. Can pass my criteria. Hard working
Fj: wet pussy, she seemed enjoyed doggie more and moans louder. Didn't last too long for me
Rtf: yes
Overall: 8/10 good recommendation by OKT.
Old 16-01-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Tangramz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eileen - Seduction

Face: 8.5/10, Fair white skinned and SLUTTISH CFM look
Body: 8/10, Big B's with petite and slim bodyframe.
Boobs: 8.5/10, Natural soft boobs which is nice to grab and proportionate with her frame.
BBBJ: 8.5/10, Good suction and licks the shaft and sucks it hard
Frenching: 8/10, Just like long lost lovers.
Painting: 8.5/10, Initially shy but once you get her to open up and give her a good lick, the water just keep flowing non stop
FJ: 8.5/10, Wet and soft sexy moans by eileen and she likes it deep and slow-fast motion.
GFE: 8/10, Started from a very shy session but the moment her juice start flowing she became a changed person, we fuck each other like long lost lovers. NON-COMMERCIAL at all.
Old 16-01-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
reltijogni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...2#post22980082
Visited Soda this morning.
Looks: not a bait. WYSIWYG.Her looks wont disappoint any man for sure.
Body: Slim, well maintained
Boobs: normal cup, B cup
Frenching: can do french, no problem
Bj: good clean suctions. Can pass my criteria. Hard working
Fj: wet pussy, she seemed enjoyed doggie more and moans louder. Didn't last too long for me
Rtf: yes.
Overall: 8/10 good recommendation by OKT.
Old 16-01-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=970622

My second visit to Rita from Galaxy
Looks: 9/10 she's definitely much prettier in person. Slightly tan than photos but fairer than most Thais
Body: 10/10 Really my type. Tall girl with a curvy ass. Boobs are man made and fits her figure.
BBBJ: 8/10 Nothing to shout but she keeps sucking till I had to stop her
GFE: Only small kisses, not much a frencher. Friendly, laughs a lot with primary school English.
FJ: 10/10 she's game to do almost everything I asked. My first visit I barely lasted a minute. After pumping in missionary she suggested side doggy and she arched her sexy ass on my dick. Inserted my dick in that warm hole of her and burst after a few pumps seeing her solid ass.
Second visit I had a more time to enjoy. Made her ride me then carried fuck her crazy. She then suggested doggy and started to arch her sexy ass on me again. I succumbed in doggy enjoying every second of it

Will definitely RTF her again if I can
Old 16-01-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Sliver of Lover's Fortress

OKT highlighted that she was back and decided RTF and reminisce her AR service
Looks: Same 160ish, PreMILF late 20s looks .... Very sweet and warm smile. Not those head turner type but gives an alluring and comfortable feeling. Once she saw me she remembered me
Boobs: Natural Cs ... Natural sag ...Soft nice to grab
Body: Nice curves with full back tattoo
French: Yes...tongue fight like long lost lover
BBBJ: She started her bbbj once back on bed and her blow was really one of the best I have got .. Initiated 69 and we gave each other a gd AR ... The action was intense
FJ: Started round 1 with sitting cowgirl and came shortly as she was intense ... Washed up and napped for a while and Started round 2 with her BBBJ and went straight to AR and I returned the favor by doing 69 again. Started round 2 with missionary... had many positions and end 2nd shot with CIM...
GFE: Gao gao.... More commando type... Like next door neighbor
RTF: Yes if Vit M permits
Old 16-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Unknowns77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yogurt overall 9/10 from kinky
Old 16-01-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
LousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bell from Club Friday

OKT: Quick response, friendly. Very accomodating.
Looks: 9/10 same as the picture provided, slight discount due to filter. If u like those young uni gal look, she is the one
Body: 8/10 Good figure. Slim figure with a bit of meat. Natural boobs and soft.
BBBJ: 8/10 Good suction and technique. My dick felt warm inside her mouth, felt good being suck by young Syt.
Pussy: Trimmed, super tight and easily wet. KY not needed. No smell. But please be gentle when penetrating her.
F : 9/10 Her pussy is heaven. She's Syt but hardworking and accomodating to position. Super turn on moanings. Respond to each thrust with moans. Enjoys sex with you, rubs herself during missionary.
GFE: 8/10 Cuddles with you after session. English is limited so we use gt throughout the session.

Overall: 8.5/10 good bonk and no commercial feel. Not a time watcher, does not use her phone during session unless for translation. If only she can speak more English I think the session will be better.

RTF: will look for other options first

Old 16-01-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Rollypolly - Enjoy
Bakness 2

Mini ah lian dynamite vibes
Maximum natural gfe by nature
Every thing is smooth, soft and gentle
Somehow, time slows down during my session
A really enjoyable and relaxing bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1