The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-04-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
ThePussyHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThePussyHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

April Terminal21
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=981216

Saw bro Kim got new XMM listing, message okt bro for a slot. Fast reply.

Looks - sweet looking, give u the feeling next door horny xmm u wish to fuck

Body - soft natural boobs and meaty butt good for doggy

French - I french her and it makes her wet

Bbbj - Wet and lots of saliva. Max eye contact as per my request. Asked her to tie her hair in ponytail, later I grab her ponytail when she give Bbbj

Massage - Good, lossen my aches with some light teasing to cock

Fj - Wet pussy, no KY needed. Fuck from bed to standing doggy back to bed again. Her loud moans filled the whole fucking room, makes me fuck her deeper till I cum hard 2d shot.

Shower with me and tipped her well. Left the room with jelly leg.
Old 08-04-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 5
bluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to behold

Flora from Seduction.

Looks:
A lot like the picture, indeed pretty.
Boby:
Curvy, Boobs huge, natural E. Super sexy figure.
Shower:
Shower good.
BBBJ:
Did good, nth much is talk about also. Just solid good.
FJ:
Good, willing to please and try many things, will initiate other positions, She have a clean and tight pussy. Think missionary is the base with her, Visual of her expression when you go deep, and the stereo effects is pretty amazing.
RTF:
Yes
Old 08-04-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Mocha from silk stockings

Looks: 9.5/10 same as photos. Young syt
Body: 9.5/10 slim body
Boobs: small As
BBBJ: 9/10 very good suction. Can go long time and DT.
CIM: never try. Pussy too tight
FJ: 9/10 very wet and good stamina for cowgirl. Nice soft moans. Wish could be louder but cannot due to thin walls.
Painting: yes. Shaven.

RTF: Maybe. Now too many options to try.
Old 08-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Users will know based if the FR post is real or fake based on the type of membership(can't disapproved the post as premium/grey), date join and post history. Btw is her look and boob looked the same as per her page? Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Tipping shouldn't be asked for, it should be earned if her service is really outstanding for the session. And as you can see from posts at 1349 and 1340hrs, the clone accounts going all out to write their fake FRs for her and mine disappeared 5 times already and clone FR written twice in succession, it shows how desperate the stable is, trying to hard promote her.
Old 08-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
Kidontherun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKidontherun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKidontherun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Kidontherun
Lady: Bailey
Shave : Yes
French: Never try but kiss yes
English: i speak thai to her so not relly sure
Looks: 10/10 very nice looking lady
Body : 10/10 same as pic posted
Boobs: Natural
CIM: never try
DT: yes
AR: never try
AJ: never try
FJ: 10/10 very sensual, pussy is tight and will squeeze you till the very last drop with her pussy muscle (plus point)
Overall : 10/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

First time booking with GENTLEMENCLUB24, OKT is very friendly and clear instructions is given. Location is good also easy to find and for those who drive easy to park.

Bailey personality is her plus point, she is the bubbly type and the gfe is Gao Gao.
Definitely make you feel like RTF. She knows how to win a man feels good with her cuddles and jokes.

Bbbj is good with deep throat action.

FJ is really sensual and is very enjoyable. Like mentioned in this post she will squeeze every drop of cum with her pussy.
Her body is just the size i like. No extra meat just like what it is in the picture.

Overall: very recommended to Bro’s that like strong gfe type and really a good fuck which is not commercial type.

Will definitely RTF very soon.
Old 08-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
FR for Risa from Fairies Finder (Original FR written on 6 Apr 2024, 0415hrs post session)

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=980293

After a few minutes, I told her once I cum, just don't stop sucking until I tell you to stop. Because I like the sensation of being sucked continuously even after a fully unloading till the dick goes limp. She nodded. The moment I came, she suddenly stopped sucking. Damn anti-climatic I tell you. My cumshot had no intensity no nothing, it felt really bland like as if I'm forcing myself to jerk off when I have no mood to do it. She immediately rushed to the toilet to spit out my spunk and wash her mouth. She returned a minute later and started undressing herself and wrapping herself up in a towel and asked if I wanna shower, I said I just wanna clean my nether region. Was expecting her to shower together with me but nope, she just pointed to the towels hanging on the wall instead. No shower together. Adding on my already disappointing CIM just now.
Sorry about your bad experience. You’ve probably save me a trip. I’m a big boob lover. Not sure the boob alone is worth visiting her or not. But it’s hard to find a fl that keeps going even after you cum. Have you tried milky- mini?
Old 08-04-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Sorry about your bad experience. You’ve probably save me a trip. I’m a big boob lover. Not sure the boob alone is worth visiting her or not. But it’s hard to find a fl that keeps going even after you cum. Have you tried milky- mini?
My previous thai FL experiences all continued going even after I came. I just hate the abrupt stop once you cum when the climax is arguably the best part. It's whether they understand your instructions and if they wanna do it or not.

Just skip here if you're big on service, but the boobs are still good though just the service being lacklustre.

Nope, didn't try her.
Old 08-04-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
horniboi1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bailey (GMC)

Realised I had this in my notepad but forgot to post, booked her 2-3 weeks ago

Okt reply quick, fuss-free booking process
Location: Shared apartment near north-east area, very discrete but not convenient for foot soldiers

SOP showering, not much action in bathroom.

Looks – Cute, not much blemish on face and quite petite
Body – 10/10 bakness around 2-3, baby smooth skin and the most beautiful waxed pussy you'll see. Petite girl, around 150-155, no baby damage or stretch marks on her body.
Boobs - Natural Bs, not a boob lover but for those that expect Dua neh bu can skip
French - Deep French kiss and tongue sucking during FJ. Was making out quite abit before the deed as well.
BBBJ – 9/10 Good suction and DT, don't think she do CIM but didn't request
FJ – 10/10 Accommodative and will respond to your requests.Non exaggerated moaning and the quite a nice ass to doggy. Able to fuck her hard, got her sucking my fingers and spank her cute booty. Made her do reverse cowgirl as well and she had quite good stamina.
GFE – 1/10 Not sure why but she was just quiet and lay down sleeping in between shots. One worded reply but automatic to start second shot once my lil bro was awake. Maybe she was just tired.
RTF : No , too many fishes in the sea. Think she's going back in May or something.
Old 08-04-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
AspLuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sheri - Teeruklover

Booked for 45 mins session. East side apartment.

Looks: 8/10 Opened the door and greet me with a smile, 80% similar as photos

Body: 9/10 Great figure, fair skin and quite slim type

Shower: 9/10 - Showered me well and offered me mouth wash, to prep me for some serious frenching later on.

Catbath: 8/10 - great licking skills, played with my earlobes and nipples mostly

Bbbj: 8/10 Great control of speed from her, can blow slow to fast and slow down, able to DT too.

Fj: 9/10 - Good stamina from her as we did warmup with riding then continued with missionary for at least 15 mins. soft moaning sounds from her(maybe scared room beside able to hear). Service standard was there.
Old 08-04-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Gotta agree with bro in this one. Have u tried milky - mini? My soul got sucked out of my body, twice.
Old 08-04-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
siambulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t...ghlight=armani

Armani - Lust365

Look: 8.5/10 similar to photo, not much diff
Body: 9.5/10 very hot body.
Foreplay: 9/10 i am a big fan of this, and how she did it is superb like own girlfriend, its like really with your gf.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 solid sucking skills
Fj: 10/10 out of the world. She almost fall when walking to the toilet after 2nd shot see her like lost stability lidat. Both like enjoyed gaogao.

Overall: 9/10 another great bonk oh yeah
Old 08-04-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 2
Redsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud of

Quick review for Paris from Silkstockings
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=paris

Looks: 9/ attractive with slutty face to me which I like
Body: 10/10 killer curves
Boobs: 9/10 huge pair of headlights
Bbbj: 9/10 super hard working in sucking and licking me. Had to stop her coz If not high chance I will lost control and I will unload in her mouth
Fj: 9/10 rising ang pai
Gfe: 9/10 she is like horny gf
Rtf: yes
Old 08-04-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekloonee View Post
Gotta agree with bro in this one. Have u tried milky - mini? My soul got sucked out of my body, twice.
I'll take a look. But I usually prefer my boobs to be at least D cup because I'm a huge only natural boobs person but for a good CIM alone maybe can close one eye.
Old 08-04-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
My previous thai FL experiences all continued going even after I came. I just hate the abrupt stop once you cum when the climax is arguably the best part. It's whether they understand your instructions and if they wanna do it or not.

Just skip here if you're big on service, but the boobs are still good though just the service being lacklustre.

Nope, didn't try her.
Can try her if you like cim. One of my top experience.
Old 08-04-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
debbycooler is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t...highlight=yuzu

Fr: Yuzu from Seduction

Looks: she look very pretty in person.

Body: slim like a little girl cute

Boobies: just nice b cup. Perky and soft to the touch.

French: very gfe gao gao French like how your gf French you, intimate and looks like she enjoy it.

Gfe: I think she comes with over flowing gfe.

Painting: Everytime I start she jumps up like sensitive to it.

Bbbj: a lot, suction good. Sloppy also.

Fj: she is tight. Very accommodating to changing of position. She seems to enjoy it when I slow down. But when I speed up she like feeling more shiok. Then after that ask her go on top so she can control. Very solid session.

Overall: she is a good choice, will have to visit again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1