The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

I have not visited any of the pubs in JC for about 2 months. Now dont know which I to go next week? Any suggestion from our Jc resident bros here?

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 07-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 737 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2803 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
I have not visited any of the pubs in JC for about 2 months. Now dont know which I to go next week? Any suggestion from our Jc resident bros here?
i thought you have been a spiderman?
Old 07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

because I don't know how to tell her I want to sit with other girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
she told me you very gentlemen and when you go there, you will sit with her only.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
i thought you have been a spiderman?
Me no spiderman, but the vbs now become spiderwoman. They spin a web to catch more prey especially now got so many raid going on. Almost got caught in one of these nasty webs.

Found many new targets in 155, before I can action they all went up lorry! So sad

Old 07-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have not visited any of the pubs in JC for about 2 months
Always see u sitting in coffee shop.... no see u inside pub leh

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 07-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Sit at coffeeshop to select target before action, however nowaday not many of them catch my eyes. Also all my favorite gals already up lorry so still searching. Anyway now spending most of my time with a PRC gal who is working in Armani. Very nice girl staying very near my place, more important never demand anything from me except my time which I have plenty.

Old 07-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
tim lai bau troi
tram nam kg wen
ngo
ngo da wen
yeu lai tu dau
a can e
a khac hay e khac
gio lanh

just name this few...
Wa, beri de updated leh. Want go sing sing. Them wa. Lol.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whos going tonight?
Old 08-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XinPasare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

went to my usual joint last night, sian... not enough spring rolls to go around. Did some recon of other joints also like same.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinPasare View Post
went to my usual joint last night, sian... not enough spring rolls to go around. Did some recon of other joints also like same.
Seldom go these joints for the past 2 weeks

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 08-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seldom go these joints for the past 2 weeks
so next 2 weeks you will go?
Old 09-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
so next 2 weeks you will go?
Dunno yet.... if MB is lousy then may go JC

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 09-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dunno yet.... if MB is lousy then may go JC
if you going jc on wed or thur, send me the mobilisation sms
if HH at the alphabet ktv on mon, wed or thur, MUST send me the mobilisation sms
Old 10-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

and playing his ipad or Tab?

Quote:

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

i am sure you have millions of sperm to spare also right?

Quote:
more important never demand anything from me except my time which I have plenty.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1