The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Every time see all bros say how good how good she is, maybe I am not lucky enough, visited her first and the last time. Went in the place ask not to talk and quickly go shower, massage was so fast and ended in 10-15min, sensual was nothing, HJ nearly tear my bird apart. Whole session no talking at all, try to talk but ask not to, ended in 35min and ask to leave. Same as another ML PP. both girl tried them in Jan. Should I go try again or should I skip. Please kindly advised.
If bad experience, then go ahead try others. There’s a lot of choices now compared to earlier times.
I didn’t RTM too.
Had a better flavorful time with another ML across the road
Old 14-04-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
If bad experience, then go ahead try others. There’s a lot of choices now compared to earlier times.
I didn’t RTM too.
Had a better flavorful time with another ML across the road
All these ppl really funny. Ask other dudes whether they should visit a ML after a session they found lacking?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-04-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Nice! Advertised as FN? Is that correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Quite legit, big boobs young lass. Skin definitely youthful skin. E cups checked, nice firm grab feels really good, difficult to find quality breasts.

Pros
- Decent massage to start
- Tall and curvy, with boobs and bums
- Decent cbj, tongue action
- Bubbly and accomodating

Cons
- A bit green in sensual, with some guidance

True young lass with such assets is rare. Not for skinny lovers, she's not an elephant but kinda like an scaled up 小小
Old 14-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I assume she asked, and if so she should know to go or not in a car with someone she trusts or not.

I never offered and when they do ask, I only agree if it if I really close to the ML and doesn't bring too much inconvenience. Otherwise I just say I am drinking/eating/waiting for a friend nearby... normally they catch the hint.
I can’t possibly force her into my car like kidnap right ? LOL. You have to be in the scene to understand how I feel. Screamed for few mins, then started crying with tears. I don’t entirely knows where her friend stay and she can’t tell me properly the condo.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Every time see all bros say how good how good she is, maybe I am not lucky enough, visited her first and the last time. Went in the place ask not to talk and quickly go shower, massage was so fast and ended in 10-15min, sensual was nothing, HJ nearly tear my bird apart. Whole session no talking at all, try to talk but ask not to, ended in 35min and ask to leave. Same as another ML PP. both girl tried them in Jan. Should I go try again or should I skip. Please kindly advised.
If i were you i wouldn't lo still need to ask. I also visited once last year only, cos the face i feel is cmi. But great body and soft boobs.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 9
Excablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud of

MR for Nan Xing (RTM)

Looks:7/10 she kinda share some vibe or resemblance to TVB actress Tiffany Lau. Those of you who watch HK drama will know.

Massage:7/10 Not her forte but will try her best to release some tension.

Body:8/10 Tall,leggy with proportionate ratio

Sensual: 7/10 Slow and steady pace to build momentum for the finale.

*Do note that she is a vanilla and is SN during sensual if this is not your thing.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
I can’t possibly force her into my car like kidnap right ? LOL. You have to be in the scene to understand how I feel. Screamed for few mins, then started crying with tears. I don’t entirely knows where her friend stay and she can’t tell me properly the condo.
As usual dramatic reaction coming from an ML lady. You never tell her in Singapore kidnapping is a death sentence or life imprisonment?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 14-04-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Nice! Advertised as FN? Is that correct?
Was topless with panties during my session. I wasn't too concern then but I guess can request when I RTM.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Deleted.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

小龙女. SYT ? I disagree lor.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀

Last edited by iTea; 14-04-2023 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 14-04-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
My thoughts is at the basis of it, you need to feel comfortable with the ML. The ML providing service, should definitely aim to please the customer at the very least. Creating an unfriendly ambience WITHOUT REASON, will be a big NO NO in my opinion.
Old 14-04-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

bro please consider removing image
these kind of postings tend to create ripple effect
Old 14-04-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
bro please consider removing image
these kind of postings tend to create ripple effect
Precisely, not sure what he is trying to prove... though already removed after your post.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

IMO she just came here make a living.
As she might come from outskirts of city and doesn't know anything about social security of Singapore.

For human being sure scare lar, since she also that young maybe not been though all these before , from my past visit knew that she was just started in this field.

Just be my 2 cents lo. Forgiveness make us better
Old 14-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Steady. Thanks for removing the posted photo. +72 for being receptive. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Deleted.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-04-2023, 09:30 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Beats me
Nice bro you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Precisely, not sure what he is trying to prove... though already removed after your post.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1