The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2023, 09:34 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Great suggestion Vardy bro. Nick of time …

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
bro please consider removing image
these kind of postings tend to create ripple effect

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-04-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
My thoughts is at the basis of it, you need to feel comfortable with the ML. The ML providing service, should definitely aim to please the customer at the very least. Creating an unfriendly ambience WITHOUT REASON, will be a big NO NO in my opinion.
totally agree. if unfriendly ambience usually i wont RTM liao, even if service is decent.
Old 15-04-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Every time see all bros say how good how good she is, maybe I am not lucky enough, visited her first and the last time. Went in the place ask not to talk and quickly go shower, massage was so fast and ended in 10-15min, sensual was nothing, HJ nearly tear my bird apart. Whole session no talking at all, try to talk but ask not to, ended in 35min and ask to leave. Same as another ML PP. both girl tried them in Jan. Should I go try again or should I skip. Please kindly advised.
Wa bro, why u so sway..If all ML somehow treat u like that, maybe it’s the way you talk or what trigger them? I would suggest try others like what other bros mentioned
Old 15-04-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 6
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Photo with black tank top has highest resemblance.
Normal massage, doesn’t use phone during service.
Skinny, with natural Bs. Will remove top and rub ur back.
Good HDLY, can’t zhut zhut. No add-on service. But good GFE.
Old 15-04-2023, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Deleted.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

小龙女. SYT ? I disagree lor.
Can recommend a syt? Can't seem to find any younger than her at the moment.

Thanks
Old 15-04-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
bro please consider removing image
these kind of postings tend to create ripple effect
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Precisely, not sure what he is trying to prove... though already removed after your post.
Aiyo... not the first time. He is always doing in other threads. Even after numerous advice against it by other bros.

Also, did he put that silly watermark pretending like the photo belongs to him when in reality it's just from the girl's wechat? ROFL Hahahaha.
Old 15-04-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Also, did he put that silly watermark pretending like the photo belongs to him when in reality it's just from the girl's wechat? ROFL Hahahaha.
Oh he did? I didn't notice... so now we have an idea what he is trying to prove.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 15-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Time to give back as I benefited from the many references I had from this forum. Hope it is fine that I list out Pros, Cons and RTM assessment as a MR.

First on the list is Seventh Princess.
https://sglonelyguy21.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Pros: massage is best encountered (there is another ML too and I’ll share later), bathes FOR you where she is in the nude, knows when to give me peace as in I don’t want to chat and just want to relax, no noted phone usage, decent hj given, like her tits

Cons: not in the looks department

RTM assessment: yes for those who wants a good massage (among the SLG MLs) followed by a hj
Old 15-04-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Since XiaoXiao reco her jm , Juan Zi, show some support.

Look: slight underwhelming due to the PS photo, nonetheless wun reject.
Body: Slim with no love handle
Boobs: small not for boobs lover
Service: above avg can be improved
Overall: Okayish
Old 15-04-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nan Xing
https://sglonelyguy21.com/nan-xing-massage/

Pros: Tall, smooth skin, nice smelling including her hair, can observe she takes good care of herself, wears specs and really gives a good student vibe, long legs and willing to accomodate my fetish, nice natural breasts and good size for her frame

Cons: looks cold during initial meetings, too bushy

RTM assessment: yes for a tall smooth skin ML who gives a patient hj

Last edited by exhaustgrille; 15-04-2023 at 11:54 AM.
Old 15-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Every time see all bros say how good how good she is, maybe I am not lucky enough, visited her first and the last time. Went in the place ask not to talk and quickly go shower, massage was so fast and ended in 10-15min, sensual was nothing, HJ nearly tear my bird apart. Whole session no talking at all, try to talk but ask not to, ended in 35min and ask to leave. Same as another ML PP. both girl tried them in Jan. Should I go try again or should I skip. Please kindly advised.

Sad to hear that.... but did you ask yourself why?
Your look?
Your body?
My experience with kk was good though I never returned.
We chatted alot leh...
Old 15-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustgrille View Post
Time to give back as I benefited from the many references I had from this forum. Hope it is fine that I list out Pros, Cons and RTM assessment as a MR.

First on the list is Seventh Princess.
https://sglonelyguy21.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Pros: massage is best encountered (there is another ML too and I’ll share later), bathes FOR you where she is in the nude, knows when to give me peace as in I don’t want to chat and just want to relax, no noted phone usage, decent hj given, like her tits

Cons: not in the looks department

RTM assessment: yes for those who wants a good massage (among the SLG MLs) followed by a hj
new bro with a good honest Mr. up you (:
Old 15-04-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Ya WC with her today. She is fishing for market intelligence for her kaki… Another SYT….good chance that she maybe coming soon….and possibility of more than 1 so call 姐妹😍😍😍
if only its her coming back haha. can china-sg sign some new treaty lol. *wishful thinking*

her friend..... yeah looks like it's not for boobs lover, but neither was mint. she'll do great if mint impart her skills over
Old 15-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post

her friend..... yeah looks like it's not for boobs lover, but neither was mint. she'll do great if mint impart her skills over
Coming next couple weeks apparently.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 15-04-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Sad to hear that.... but did you ask yourself why?
Your look?
Your body?
My experience with kk was good though I never returned.
We chatted alot leh...
Haha, you say until like I kanna buang by bus before. Anyway thanks all bro for your response, kk and pp don’t deserve my return.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1