The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/mo-mo-massage/
Return trip with MoMo.
Massage is still as good.
The whole combination of her voice, her service attitude, her boobs, her sensual techniques is pretty good.
Clean room and towels.
I think this location is not bad. Good for foot soldiers near MRT.
What I dislike:
Shared toilet with her room mate.
Will definitely return. Nice to chat with.

When she just arrived I actually wanted to try her but got distracted to someone else and just keep forgetting about her..

Above MR reminded me so went to visit her.
A bit meaty with nice big soft boobs and should be early 30s.
Average massage, average sensual skill and only lick nipples.

Sharing toilet and 2 rooms next to one another are minus points.

Anyway, she is leaving soon so try her if you like her face, typical teochew look to me.....
Old 20-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I remember still the pork trotter rice treats from Aini. Asked her where she bought from, ..from one of her regulars. Till today still a mystery of the shop selling this.
Maybe is the regular bro cook for her
Or he brought from home. Family recipe that he request to cook for his “friend”. This kind homecook pig trotter usually outside can’t find.
Old 20-04-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi bros,

I think my scale for comparison is pretty off, but are there any MLs with good bbbj or even covered bj?

I'm comparing with Claire from Dome L but I don't even know if anyone can compare to her..

Do feel free to PM me if it's inconvenient.
Claire? The one who drives a super nice car and pick u up like a grab-bbbj?
I think not just her bbbj will put many WL to shame, her MSCP driving skill will also put many guys to shame also.

If u looking for good Bbbj/Cim, IMHO, currently those shop based MLs at HC section under Exchange123 (MM, JJ, etc) are a lot better.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 20-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
...her MSCP driving skill will also put many guys to shame also.
I don't know her but think I am definitely one of the guys lol

Btw, just learned that violet is going back soon... tbh I didn't find her during this stint.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-04-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Claire? The one who drives a super nice car and pick u up like a grab-bbbj?
I think not just her bbbj will put many WL to shame, her MSCP driving skill will also put many guys to shame also.

If u looking for good Bbbj/Cim, IMHO, currently those shop based MLs at HC section under Exchange123 (MM, JJ, etc) are a lot better.

Yes, that Claire. It's hard to get a slot with her, but when one does.. it's damn worth it lor.

Her bbbj is the best I've encountered in here so far, haven't found anyone who can match it.
Old 20-04-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTM for Natalie.

This time went to get a longer massage as I recently changed bed and had pretty bad muscle ache. Natalie as usual was great at her massage and managed to knead out all the sore spots on my neck and back.

Sensual is still great. Last time tried her nuru, so this time went for normal. I would say its better to just top up the $10 for the nuru experience. It was much more fun and sensual.

Will RTM again when I can find the time.
Old 20-04-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I don't know her but think I am definitely one of the guys lol
She drive in MSCP like F1 racer one. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yes, that Claire. It's hard to get a slot with her, but when one does.. it's damn worth it lor.

Her bbbj is the best I've encountered in here so far, haven't found anyone who can match it.
Actually other than her bbbj, the best part about her for me is she will come pick me up. Damn shiok for a foot soldier like me, don’t even need to travel far far for a ~50min session and travel home again.

Cons tho, won’t say she’s ugly, but think her look may not be for everyone.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 20-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:

Actually other than her bbbj, the best part about her for me is she will come pick me up. Damn shiok for a foot soldier like me, don’t even need to travel far far for a ~50min session and travel home again.

Cons tho, think her look may not be for everyone.

We both know this is a case where her skills make up for it hahaha. I wanted to try TT but kena pulled over by MM previously, it was really kinky af with that waterfall squirting.

But sometimes, I just wanna lay back and let her do her job la..
Old 20-04-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy21.com/vi-vi-massage/

anyone tried this?
Old 20-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
She drive in MSCP like F1 racer one. Lol

Lol... maybe should just book her for this experience

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-04-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Nah, don't agree with the reasoning. I'm a paying customer and not an errand boy. The tone matters a lot - if the ML expects me to buy, it is a turnoff.

Lest we forget, these are adult working women who know their trade. They are not little princesses.

Besides I dislike bringing food over. I very much prefer beer, which I will bring on my own initiative. One day, I will bring wine.
To each his own actually. If I have time to I will check in with MLs if they need food and drink, small favor only, even if I don’t drive.
Seldom will any ML ask for help to buy usually, unless they are desperate like too hungry no time go and buy. Those I will try help if I have time also if no time then too bad. Even so very rarely MLs even ask, and usually they are my regulars then will ask so I’m fine.
Old 20-04-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Wanted to revisit Love to try her secret technique, but suddenly she seems like she’s RTC? Her WeChat moments disappeared and uncontactable. Hmm any bros got info can PM me
Yup left early this week.
I also only know when I tried to book her over the weekend lucky at least still manage to book for last time and I like that there is some closure for a semi regular.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
pre covid, my ex regular ML saved my contact as 外卖小哥. i thought it was disrespectful and scolded her. i was pretty pissed and i remember posting about this perhaps a year ago to share my experience but most bros here seem to like to be taken advantage of. some even told me to take it as a form of endearment because the ML remembered me that way.

i only found out much later during covid times that she had also recorded my number in their ML wechat database as 外卖小哥. a ML i was visiting for the first time requested that i bring her food, and wanted something spicy, which i found to be very odd. i asked another regular ML to help me check and double confirm the record.

anyway, dont be a simp la bros. i know $5 cai png or $20 dollar maki san sushi is small money. if you do bring them food, just make sure its something you can afford and willing to do, and that shes appreciative of the effort. dont expect anything extra and if you do get extras, just keep it to yourself.
Lol buy food only simp meh? Why buy food also need to worry about this think about that. Got time and you think the ML appreciate then buy lo. Don’t have don’t lo. Simple as that. I always buy but never got that nickname before, pretty sure I’m not the only one as well. I wonder is it something you did that resulted in that nickname.
Anyway no biggie la. You are right to say that don’t think these small favors will get you anything extra. For me I just like to do it be it for ML or visiting a friend, and see them enjoy the food that’s all. Happy and satisfied ML usually means a comfortable enjoyable session (no extras)
Old 20-04-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any mention on when she’ll be back?
Not intending to come back, probably retire liao.
She is pretty decent as a vanilla one but in a market where customers tend to want more her restrictions probably meant it’s hard for her to earn a lot. At least I find that she’s quite easy to book on the same day, meaning her business not that great…
Old 20-04-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Decided to go on a little adventure today after work and visited Li Li.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-li-li/

If you read my previous postings, yes it's the same ML who had to attend to a walk in customer at night before I could confirm my booking previously.

And yes, the SLG posting is a lie, she's not based in condo, but in a rather discrete massage shop. Some call it curtain joint, with only 1 toilet. The aircon wasn't really working well though.

She's looks like the picture but gotta discount 15% for ps and make up.

Massage wise, nothing to shout about, I wasn't there for massage, I was there to see if there's anything additional to unlock on top of what's stated.

Well, YMMV but there's additional stuff. Let's just say I got what I was looking for earlier this afternoon 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1