The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-09-2023, 12:44 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Review for KiKi

https://sglonelyguy26.com/kiki-massage

This girl really gam me, she reminds me of my crazy ex.

Looks: 9/10 young nubile body and killer tits make her irresistible for me, I was rock hard the moment she laid hands on me.
Massage: 7/10 just average for me
GFE: 9/10 she really knows how to act like your GF, after sensual, she laid down next to me facing me and we just chatted for a bit face to face. While chatting she nonchalantly made circles around my nipple

Will RTM for sure!!
Not so chio lah. Her house mate Lora much chio than her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-09-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Not so chio lah. Her house mate Lora much chio than her.
Lora is next on my to try list
Old 13-09-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy26.com/ivy-massage/

Her photos look rather familiar, anyone tried her massage and JG before?
Old 13-09-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Have encountered rude MLs before. One made me wait 20 min outside with no reasons given, went in, she never apologised, then she did her housework for another 15 min and face is like justice Bao throughout the session and high phone usage throughout. Another one at the start, I asked her how long she had been in Singapore, she straightaway snapped at me telling me there is no need to ask.....massage finishes at 30min. No return for me for these two and strangely, despite bad reviews in the past, they are still working today.....

You are kind or silly to wait 20 min outside plus another 15 min inside with black face .
Come on, you should have left that place, there are so many ML to choose, beside Slg there are so many Spas to visit!

2nd case leaving at 30 min?
Why do you leave?
Make her continue until time up or pay her half!
Old 13-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/

Looks: 8/10 Young beautiful girl.

Massage: 7/10
- Opted for a 1.5hour session.
- She was wearing mini panties and an unbuttoned oversized shirt during the massage.
- She uses a good amount of strength for massage and was pressing at at the right spots.
- I like the occasional brushing of her tighs against mine when she was on top massaging me.
- She was chatty. I like that she is upfront and intellectual.

Sensual: 9/10
- She sat at my feet stimulating and touching my precious.
- The foreplay prior the HJ was impressive, first time experiencing such technique myself.
- The view of her sitting at my feet focusing on my hard on was heavenly.
- She was very patient, unlike some MLs who just want to finish it ASAP.
- Needless to say, I had a massive orgasm.

RTM? Yes

Last edited by HeartML; 13-09-2023 at 02:48 PM.
Old 13-09-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40921 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Have encountered rude MLs before. One made me wait 20 min outside with no reasons given, went in, she never apologised, then she did her housework for another 15 min and face is like justice Bao throughout the session and high phone usage throughout. Another one at the start, I asked her how long she had been in Singapore, she straightaway snapped at me telling me there is no need to ask.....massage finishes at 30min. No return for me for these two and strangely, despite bad reviews in the past, they are still working today.....
For me I will just walk out ... 1st impression is very important from a svc provider
Old 13-09-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/

Looks: 8/10 Young beautiful girl.

Massage: 7/10
- Opted for a 1.5hour session.
- She was wearing mini panties and an unbuttoned oversized shirt during the massage.
- She uses a good amount of strength for massage and was pressing at at the right spots.
- I like the occasional brushing of her tighs against mine when she was on top massaging me.
- She was chatty. I like that she is upfront and intellectual.

Sensual: 9/10
- She sat at my feet stimulating and touching my precious.
- The foreplay prior the HJ was impressive, first time experiencing such technique myself.
- The view of her sitting at my feet focusing on my hard on was heavenly.
- She was very patient, unlike some MLs who just want to finish it ASAP.
- Needless to say, I had a massive orgasm.

RTM? Yes
Haven't visited her for some time. Looks like she learnt new sensual techniques
Old 13-09-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Oh. I didnt know writing the website here will get censored..
Conflict of Interest ... just put a space in between the 1st 2 to 3rd letters
Old 13-09-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
i think we as sporeans also very soft la... imagine ml scold angmo in usa, surely kana shot one.
PRCs know SGmen well know weakness
Old 13-09-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Agree, it's basic courtesy.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 13-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
I would rate her 5.5/10 for looks. Minus the 30% photoshopped. Plus 10% weight.
WUPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 13-09-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Does SLG do verification?
Verification is a buzzword used to justify higher price both from service provider end and consumer end.

Audi site got verification video, end up different girl also.
Old 13-09-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, long time no post and decided to provide one for this newly landed gal.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/mian-hua-tang-massage

She said she came here more than 1 year ago.
Looks: plain looking but still attractive. Think the qipao photo is the closest
Area: Area G but good for public transport takers. Still a very nice and clean Condo
Personality: very down to earth type and easy to chat with
Massage: normal
Sensual: cat bath,semi nude and will pull down her nightie to let you grab her B++ boobs gently. Can roam freely outside her nightie.

I think she should be mid-20s
Didn't rush.

Overall: my type of experience and will return.
Old 13-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That time new mah, but I had more good than bad experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You are kind or silly to wait 20 min outside plus another 15 min inside with black face .
Come on, you should have left that place, there are so many ML to choose, beside Slg there are so many Spas to visit!

2nd case leaving at 30 min?
Why do you leave?
Make her continue until time up or pay her half!
Old 13-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
May I know what is going on here???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1