The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
AwareFudge is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi guys, can I ask who are the prettiest girls currently. I MIA'ed for quite a long time and am feeling kinda lazy to sift through pages and pages of the thread (all my blood are currently not flowing to my brain) and thought that it will be easier to just ask the helpful regulars here! Thanks for helping out a horny fellow haha!
Old 03-10-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone aware change name or new?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/kai-xin-guo-massage/
Old 03-10-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
I think its based on chemistry with the them. if a ML has alot of restrictions and not very open, then high likely cant.
I agree chemistry and comfort level with the ML play a very big part in unlocking special services not listed. Maybe got no luck with Peiqi to score more.

But imho, despite not scoring getting extra services from Peiqi, i think she is one of the prettier looking with good body size. Her gfe is also quite high.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/pei-qi-massage/

I plan to try another lady soon. Will provide MR on her later.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yi-mo-massage/
Old 03-10-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post

some old collection of memory. those were the times.
CLASSIC ML!
Old 03-10-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Trying to be adventurous and tried Amy. In out 30min. Save your money guys. Apart from young nothing stands out.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-amy/
Old 03-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Trying to be adventurous and tried Amy. In out 30min. Save your money guys. Apart from young nothing stands out.

Thanks. Tried to book her twice. Both times instead of confirming the slot she replied with: message me in the evening for confirmation. Thought it sound too strange to continue
Old 03-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I thought frenching is not such a big deal until cannot mention....
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah French was a standard for her and she had no reservations.
You are right that frenching is not such a big deal bro, and as mentioned by you, 'french was a standard and she had no reservations', for some MLs. I agree if it is a standard, then of course baseline everyone is expecting it. In the FL ad, frenching is mostly always listed as an item, and you are sure to complain if FL didn't offer. Many bros here probably mentioned it as well and usually my guess is if the ML comes forth as standard, then really no biggie. I have not visited PeiQi before, and I already didn't felt like she is the frenching as a standard ML. So bros probably just need to be a little more conscious of what they write here I guess, or if the usual YMMV can cut it, then great.
Old 03-10-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark33 View Post
Is Princess = 7th Princess?
7P should be Queen liao, no more young princess, ha ha, just kidding

anyway, 7P is more of the “no nonsense” type. Tune radio also kenna scolding
Old 03-10-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post

Hi bro I agree with u as I also have the same experience
Old 03-10-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Is it same jojo? The jojo is listed currently.
Commandoed this Jojo. In and out in 30mins. Video doesn’t seem to be her.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I’m surprise still get to see Princess photos here! Miss her boob fuck

Not sure i recall correctly, I first met her at people’s park and last before she left at ard Dunman Rd? And it’s always a tough choice to choose her or Ruby for a session
Old 03-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Commandoed this Jojo. In and out in 30mins. Video doesn’t seem to be her.

Ahh ok another strike off the list for good.
Guess mian hua tang is the go to for east side for now.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Just checking, is Lora still sharing unit now?

Gotta look for replacement since AQ gonna leave soon.

TQ

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for YiYi

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/

Went with the king treatment gimmick at $160 since another bro raved about it.

Location: Room clean and bed is big enough. Shower room decent but shower door was abit jammed. Told to showered by myself and thus no shower BJ also. (YMMV)

Body&Looks: Looks discount 15% from her video. Boob is quite big but sagging abit. Body slightly ba ba. Can zhut abit (siam me after 2 second lol).

Massage: Short and soft presses, nothing special. Asked for ear picking (additional $30). Midway i told her she went too deep so it was abit painful and was informed that my ears are inflamed so need apply special oil (another $30) which I rejected.

Sensual: BBBJ is her main selling point. Sunction quite good and can go deep.(YMMV) Cat bath felt mechanical.
Imo can just go for the $120 CIM package alot more worth it ba.

RTM: Nah
Old 03-10-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Just checking, is Lora still sharing unit now?

Gotta look for replacement since AQ gonna leave soon.

TQ
Yeah, still same loki setup.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1