The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-10-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Upzzz for you.
I know what you meant when we go out with some ML whom we are close with.
I do that quite often.
From the amount of discussion which pop out regularly on how not to be caught.
is really what the saying is chiong don't scared, scared don't chiong.
No offence. But that's how it works.
Agree with you bro.

Bad guys pretent to be good guys.
Old 08-10-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
I didn't say it's you, just some ass hole tap to your post and zapped me.
because you quoted lacoruna69 post and said someone zapped you. Hence, he clarify. Anyway, chill bro
Old 08-10-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/fairy-massage/

If you have visited Fairy recently, you may want to check out if she gave you negative feedback.

Recently after a happy session with another ML, she told me that there is a funny feedback for my number. The feedback has claimed that I am a policeman!

I asked her then why she still take me as customer, she said she knew the feedback is fake because there are a few positive compliment on record too.

Why Fairy has to provide such baseless allegations? Probably she is in bad mood?

I don't enjoyed the session with her because her look and service are below par and expectations that time. Nonetheless I still maintain well manner and be respective.

May be she simply send this kind of fake feedback for fun?

If you recently found out that it is getting harder to make an appointment, I think it worth your time to check it out
Agree with you bro. I find her face is so plastic and boobs are sagging. I cannot understand the hype on her lol.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
I find that many Bros here are worst than girls, we are here to share our experience, but its seem like many bros here like to attack each other, WHAT IS THE POINT?

The title reads "My favourite MASSAGE girls". So I am only sharing my experience with my Favourite ML with you guys here.

You guys jealous or what ? You guys also can share you experience here ! And this what the forum is for.

Only Idiot attacking each other, what do you gain ?
I do think your post was a mistake, dude. Like all off menu privileges, we know not to openly publicise it here. It does very little good for the ML, because then everyone expects the same treatment.

Off menu privileges like being able to DFK with the ML. Or her spreading her dripping wet pussy for feasting. Or her wanting to go all the way and have sweet hot sex. Many of us have gotten these off menu privileges, yet we don't write about it. Likewise, spending time outside the session and enjoying other intimate moments with her are off menu privileges. But you have publicised it quite openly.

And what is so difficult to admit making a mistake, apologising, retracting the post and moving on? Why does it seem so difficult for us to admit mistakes here in Singapore? Why must the first reaction be to always fight back, even on an obvious mistake, and worsen the situation with name calling and low blows? It's like those bus uncles who very wrongly put their smelly feet on a vacant seat, then get called out, but still have the audacity to be aggressive, KNN here and KNN there, and pick a fight. These sort of things happen everywhere here, and with all age groups - make mistakes but act aggressive and argue when get called out.

Sigh.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15809 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/

….
RTM: for sure. good gfe ( at least for me)

Note: She starts at 9. Also provides sm service, but for me, it's hard to imagine her doing this with her looks and soft voice.
Bro which number did u use to contact her?
Her published number on SLG site and SBF thread are different.

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=959122
Old 08-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro which number did u use to contact her?
Her published number on SLG site and SBF thread are different.

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=959122
The one from slg
Old 08-10-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 9
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was gian for some nuru. Tried to contact Natalie but she was unavailable so had to settle for Cheryl. Her body and nuru was good as ever. Only this time round, upgrades were offered (additions on top of the nuru price): lick pussy $50; bj $100; fj $350. Turned them down cos too ex

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/cheryl-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 08-10-2023 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
derek90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Massage is good - think got 40 min lidat. But use phone a lot, even started voice messaging halfway. zero sensual. If want good massage can look for her, but everything else so-so.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4053 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgmakp View Post
FR for Kele. Massage was alright. She looks just like the photo with 15% discount or plus 5 years. Juagen was slighty painful. Massaged me topless and rub her c cup breast on my bad. Catbath was not for me coz I'm very ticklish. She gave hj with prostate massage. Was just ok for me. Kinda feels like shitting. So far I prefer Baobao massage. I tried calling Mia and Ice but no answer.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-le-massage/
Can request Ke Le to do 69 Juagen (if u regular enough ) hahaha next level of enjoyment
Old 08-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

If you have visited Fairy recently, you may want to check out if she gave you negative feedback.

Recently after a happy session with another ML, she told me that there is a funny feedback for my number. The feedback has claimed that I am a policeman!

I asked her then why she still take me as customer, she said she knew the feedback is fake because there are a few positive compliment on record too.

Why Fairy has to provide such baseless allegations? Probably she is in bad mood?

I don't enjoyed the session with her because her look and service are below par and expectations that time. Nonetheless I still maintain well manner and be respective.

If you recently found out that it is getting harder to make an appointment, I think it worth your time to check it out
Come on la bro, you said she provide baseless allegations, are you 100% sure she gave that comment or feedback or are you the one providing baseless allegations. Unless you could show proof she did give that feedback ain’t you the one jumping to conclusions?

Without evidence you gave a definite conclusion, spreading negative comments on her which can severely impact her. Is that fair?

Don’t like her service is one thing that’s between you and her spreading this kind of shit without any proof is just plain evil.

P.S I have verified with her that comment’s not made by her. Maybe you should think harder and go check with that ML who was it who said that, whether she even checked correctly or who else you could have rubbed the wrong way.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Actually I’m quite surprised by the many restrictions that many of the condo ML have. I mean when I go spas, the ML there usually don’t allow taking off their tops but they mostly allow zhut zhut and free roaming - 4.5G.
Eh they don’t allow taking off tops then allow zhut (with tops on?) and free roaming? How does that work?
Old 08-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Come on la bro, you said she provide baseless allegations, are you 100% sure she gave that comment or feedback or are you the one providing baseless allegations. Unless you could show proof she did give that feedback ain’t you the one jumping to conclusions?

Without evidence you gave a definite conclusion, spreading negative comments on her which can severely impact her. Is that fair?

Don’t like her service is one thing that’s between you and her spreading this kind of shit without any proof is just plain evil.

P.S I have verified with her that comment’s not made by her. Maybe you should think harder and go check with that ML who was it who said that, whether she even checked correctly or who else you could have rubbed the wrong way.
Quote:

I have similiar experience, she told me the same thing as what apiasap mentioned, some will still take you as customer because there is still positive comment. But i don think fairy will leave any negative comments.
Old 08-10-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Dude you have blamed the wrong person. She showed me the database she had commented on her customers. None of her comment is negative. May be you try recall if you have offended any ML lately. Or even if you may have special request turned down by other MLs May have relationship sour.
Old 08-10-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Dude you have blamed the wrong person. She showed me the database she had commented on her customers. None of her comment is negative. May be you try recall if you have offended any ML lately. Or even if you may have special request turned down by other MLs May have relationship sour.
Just to add that Sometimes when you message them and dont make appointment some will leave negative comments as well.
Old 08-10-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Just to add that Sometimes when you message them and dont make appointment some will leave negative comments as well.
Not fairy for sure.
But message them no make appointment don’t really deserve negative comments la unless your messages are like damn suspicious.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1