The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2024, 12:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42310 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
WOW knew China's economy is really bad now but never expected to see a piece of news like this. Times are really getting hard when Olympic medallists are taking the plunge and providing sexual or other illicit services (that's the 下海 in the tweet... not the literal meaning of "swims in the sea"... google translate really sucks with Asian languages). Anyway not sure whether it's a scoop by this Daniel Fang (if he's a journo, never heard of him) or he's just some news-aggregating guy. Would be interesting if some of them make their way here...
China is not the only country. Long ago, Russia Olympic medalists already practice that.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-02-2024, 12:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro,
Actually we all knew of the overcharging but then in Sg we have many willing spender always ready to splash SGD to unlock..... sound familiar to you? lol
True, but as what I mentioned before - we must know how to choose which ml to unlock.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-02-2024, 12:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @ladyassasinato I’ll hold you to your intel hoh
Let’s see if the chio bus that return are enuff to entice me out of hibernation.
Ha ha, for me I usually move on for better one.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

i was on the look out for new SYTs and saw a listing with a huge red flag - sharing for bros awareness:

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xia-xue-massage/

her stats indicate height 175cm, weight 45kg and boobs 38D; obviously fake - i know a lady who is shorter (168cm), heavier (47-49kg) and she was already very skinny with 34A boobs

if her vital stats are fake, probably her age (20y.o.) and pics are fake too

i'm not gonna waste my time with her, but maybe there's a commando bro who is ready to "give her a shot"
Old 22-02-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
She has an extensive menu. Maybe biz not good for her
She started with extensive menu initially

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, but as what I mentioned before - we must know how to choose which ml to unlock.
Haha if look and feel ok to me i'll just ask if they're open to FJ, some of them will out right reject if don't,
some will open up on 2nd and sub visits.
I don't play investment game with them, max 3 visits and will be strike off my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairboy View Post
Anyone tried her ?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-abby/
Photos real to person ? Sensual is it limited ?
Milfy about mid 30s, photo about 70% resemblance(due to some issue last time) and provides good massage, sensual to each his own but she has tone body that'll put some syt to shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I think you misunderstood. No one is ranking ML over FL but this is a ML thread afterall lol. The thing is cheongsters who book ML are usually either not keen on FJ or prefer to have a fuller session that comes with massage, GFE, sensual then happy ending. If book a ML that is actually listed as FL in other sites, there is a big risk of lacklustre services because let's be realistic, if we are booking them for FJ, these days they charge golden pussy rates of 200 to 300. Compared to ML rate of $120, how many of these FL will devote full attention as a ML when they are earning 50% lesser at least? Human nature. Not everyone is hellbent to bonk all the time and especially at the current ridiculous asking price.
Different sites caters to different exposures to customers, SLG stop advertising FJ on their sites some time ago,
thus you'll see some FL on other sites with reduced service on SLG.

Thank you
Old 22-02-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happy CNY! Was looking for last minute massage and landed on a land mine which confused me due to the amount of "great" reviews on the page:

MR for Mila (Prev JoJo, not sure if same person) (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mila-massage/

RTM: No
Value: No

Looks: 6/10 Age + 30 years maybe, however for aunty age, she actually looks quite presentable, so not bad!

Body: 7/10 For a milf body, quite decently kept. Decent boobs, quite smooth skin, nothing much to complain about.

Massage: 2/10 Piano, 3 minute job. Was sad because the reviews said great at massaging, I think she just wanted to get me to top up to Nuru / other services

HJ: 9/10 Clearly extremely skilled and has many patterns to choose from. This made me have a bittersweet feeling because with such skills it was a shame the rest of the service was so bad, or else I would definitely consider going back.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, parking in basement.

Overall: Bad bad experience. Said CNY have to top up extra for same services. 2 Showers + 1 HJ + Massage 20 mins in and out. Massage non existent, wanted me to do Nuru for 150 and I was like no thanks. Thankfully she wasn't rude, just a bit pushy and wanted to be paid up front, I admit yes, I was stupid to agree. Never pay up front, most of the time it will be shit service.

Again it made me bittersweet because the sensual part the skills wise is really there and super good. Just everything else was so bad it really left a bad impression on me and ruined the experience.

Damage: $130
Old 22-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/

The ad stated:
$120/One Massage Package With BBBJ + 1 x HandJob/60 Mins

Seems too good to be true
Old 22-02-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24646 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
i was on the look out for new SYTs and saw a listing with a huge red flag - sharing for bros awareness:

her stats indicate height 175cm, weight 45kg and boobs 38D; obviously fake - i know a lady who is shorter (168cm), heavier (47-49kg) and she was already very skinny with 34A boobs

if her vital stats are fake, probably her age (20y.o.) and pics are fake too

i'm not gonna waste my time with her, but maybe there's a commando bro who is ready to "give her a shot"
I tried this ChongQing lady. Face, not that close to pics provided. Third pic is probably closest. Was expecting to see a tall and skinny gal. But turned out to be a tall (close to 1.75m indeed) pleasant to pretty lady, with shoulder length hair, about 55 kg and has two lovely C boobs (natural and saggy due to sheer weight), shapely with lovely long legs and nice butt.
Second day in Sg. Came in thru 30-day tourist visa together with a friend (plump lady), sharing the condo unit with her. Collected $120 upfront.
Xia Xue was average in her massage and quite green in boobs massage and sexy fingering. (Guided her how to do boobs massage better). The good thing is she was willing to try kissing/frenching with me (YMMV). When asked whether she offered fj, she replied in the positive, and we proceeded to have a sextifying time. Pussy was tight and has a small bush. She could cuddle her legs against boobs/body when I penetrated her pussy deep. Was the first guy she sexed with here. She climaxed two to three times. Could see how ecstatic she was! (She claimed she has not have sex for a couple of months!) . The fee, all in, is less than typical fj with PRC WL in GL! Likely to visit her again before she rtc!

She claimed to be 26 years old (even as I guessed she is about 29). She is indeed tall. Even though I am taller than her, could somehow feel her body is long! Very nice to fj with such a tall ML with a fairly steamy body!
Old 22-02-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this one is stated 175cm!!
Old 22-02-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
She claimed to be 26 years old (even as I guessed she is about 29). She is indeed tall. Even though I am taller than her, could somehow feel her body is long! Very nice to fj with such a tall ML with a fairly steamy body!
Wow! Looks like a gem...will be fully booked after your MR or FR.

this 30 day free visa looks like got some gems.

Im also a sucker for tall gals. Very sian with all those 1.6+ on offer.
Old 22-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Wow! Looks like a gem...will be fully booked after your MR or FR.

this 30 day free visa looks like got some gems.

Im also a sucker for tall gals. Very sian with all those 1.6+ on offer.
I hope not too many rush to visit her today. She failed to buy proper towels and soaps. She could not communicate with the Indian cashier when she went to purchase shower gel. She gave me a towel with size of a face towel.

Maybe a kind soul could bring along a container of shower gel for her!

I had to teach her how to operate the washing machine before departing!

Also told her better keep the room and toilet clean.

Some of her teething problems here.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post

The ad stated:

This ML has been around for some months and in the same premise. I had booked her once but cancelled it when I realised I could not be in that Clark Quay location on time. I hope some brothers who had tried her could provide some sharing.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/
saw a few MR on her and went ahead.

not exactly a fan of posting MR unless is extreme spectrum. damn good or bad

in this case i am pleasantly surprised, i rank her top 3 in past 2-3 years of adventure. many others before are all but memories

anyway feeling bored today sent message to a few asking for an early slot and she start work at 11 so off i go.

scared of landmine as usual, tech is too advanced nowadays but she is at least 80% resemblance very my cup of tea. slim body nice features chatty and big pair of boobs very much handful.

good service, not much of massage but makes up with attitude, pretty fast and effective icebreaker.

already planning for next visit.

won't give ratings but by how lazy i am in posting MR i endorse her and do give her a try, might go back in a month or 2.

not getting any perks nor rewarded to write MR for her just too many land mines nowadays hope to share real good gems with fellow samsters here

have fun

PS: not for nip players. she claim she is sensitive but most likely just her last bit of dignity entering this field. can touch but dont squeeze type la.
Old 22-02-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post

The ad stated:

IIRC she is pretty matured that's why the price point. got some other bros also highlight she is matured, and IIRC, the service should be okay, theres old FR on her, previously she using her real pics, now use the AI one i think. or meitu.. dont expect SYT. and also its BBBJ, so I think dont expect CIM...?
Old 22-02-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
IIRC she is pretty matured that's why the price point. got some other bros also highlight she is matured, and IIRC, the service should be okay, theres old FR on her, previously she using her real pics, now use the AI one i think. or meitu.. dont expect SYT. and also its BBBJ, so I think dont expect CIM...?
Previously known as Chen Chen.
Yes, MILF.
Service wise is good enough for me.
One of the few which gave u the DongGuan Service feel.
Of course don't expect the full package.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1