The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of
Re: Hunting VBs or Vietbus in Vietnam.

Haha so u know her huh. Usually braless but silicone la
Old 02-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have done a good job, my sifu is proud of you.
Do not be bothered by that idiotic hoian who only understand using money to please girls and become happy forever.

With regard to VB; they do thing which sinkee will never understand.

And of course those like hoian will never learn and understand VBs. He live in a fantasy world of his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamtkk View Post
And how is your cursing people with bad karma will help in your own karma? When you curse others, it bounced back to you....

You assume
Now I realized who is the quarrelsome group here who opted using curses to bury all the FR sharing. Isn't the forum for sharing FR.
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 02-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
Haha so u know her huh. Usually braless but silicone la
She looks ok lar, just not my type. some others may like her I am sure.

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanking those who upped my points and do not leave names. Your quiet support is appreciated and uplifting. Sometime, the negative voices can really dampen the spirit of sharing experience, but seeing quiet support helps a lot

Yet, if cursing voices get louder, the best way is to walk away and stop sharing.

Last edited by williamtkk; 05-06-2015 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I read and re-read what I have written and couldn't find which sentence is "cursing" u?

I just said...whatever u do to other gals, someone else could also be doing to your loved ones... as an illustration of how karma works.

If indeed, you have a wife and daughter, I wish them well. All the more you should show loving kindness to your wife and set a good example to your daughter and make her proud to have a righteous dad.

If your English is not so good, a curse sounds like this:
May you rot in hell.
May you die a thousand deaths.
etc....

Anyway I won't prolong this "debate". You are not answerable to me for your actions. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamtkk View Post
And how is your cursing people with bad karma will help in your own karma?
Old 02-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I just said...whatever u do to other gals, someone else could also be doing to your loved ones... as an illustration of how karma works.

If indeed, you have a wife and daughter, I wish them well. All the more you should show loving kindness to your wife and set a good example to your daughter and make her proud to have a righteous dad.
Let me tell you a story...

about 5 years ago...a friend S intro a friend P to me saying P is keen to chiong and learn from me...so I agreed and P msg me and we met up in HCM at my hotel which I helped him to book...

P try to learn everything within a few days...including how to look for Viet gals both decent and non decent...so I taught P as much as possible...also taught P how to sieve out good gals and those who rejected...he called me sifu...I thought I found a good keen student...till every trip P told me of his adventure...he can bonk 5 gals in 3 days trips...P objectives is to bonk and then go off looking for new targets...of course social apps then give you countless targets...

Then daily P will ask me more questions and how to learn tieng viet faster...by then P had boasted his experiences to me about how the decent gal are so easy to up and always no money involved...but sometimes the gal will bring him around and pay for meals and his air ticket too to Vietnam...

so one conversation I asked him what all these gals you bonked start to msg you and then what happened...P said he will not bother to reply and move on but keep those he like for another options...in my heart I was thinking I had trained and taught a sex maniac going round to hunt for sex in Vietnam...I regretted my action and told P will not talk to him anymore or share anymore things...I told him be careful of karma if he is irresponsible...I had not accepted another student after that...^^

after about 2 years, P was happily telling me that he fell in love because he had never fell in love before...they were planning marriage and plan to migrate overseas...so I wished him good luck...after a few months...P told me the gal had dumped him and married another guy...^^

only recently P told me he has to undergo a major operations within next 2 months...and would love to join me in my charity to build some good karma...a few of my friends and me are going round helping the poor ppl in vietnam and helping them to be better off...especially letting their kids continue education without family burden... so indirectly we are foster parents to the kids...&&

Note - The above is not to upset or anger anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...&&

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

On the subject of donations...I am aware many have settled in Vn so I urge donations be given to schools in the villages of your spouses. The city folks....majority are rich with low profiles. I have seen many deserving kids whose parents (usually without dads) and grandparents who are so poor they could not afford books n uniforms

My apologies on sidetracking from the subject of this thread
Old 02-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

A good story and illustration of how karma works.

I don't really judge others or care what they do. But at the same time, I also cannot support the actions of another person which I think is wrong, disrespectful and portraying the wrong picture of VN ladies as nymphomaniacs and eager for cheap bonks by foreigners.

Perhaps just a very small percentage (similar to our SPGs)... but certainly not representative of the whole country of VN women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
......P told me the gal had dumped him and married another guy....only recently P told me he has to undergo a major operations within next 2 months...
Old 02-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't really judge others or care what they do. But at the same time, I also cannot support the actions of another person which I think is wrong, disrespectful and portraying the wrong picture of VN ladies as nymphomaniacs and eager for cheap bonks by foreigners.

Perhaps just a very small percentage (similar to our SPGs)... but certainly not representative of the whole country of VN women.
Can we blame the Viet gals for been too trust worthy...

Can we blame the Viet gals for been foolish...

Here we have a social apps a guy P who handsome looking and single...can converse in tieng viet saying good things and singing sweet nothings...no promise of marriage...but there are plenty of praises and good sweet candy talks to persuade the gals to meet...imagine if no promises...you think the gals bother to come to hcm to meet up...paying their own transport and getting nothing...

of course the gals will hope to marry a Sinkee guy and live in Singapore...if gals dun offer themselves then this P will surely dun bother with them anymore and will treat as rejections which there are sure tons of them...sure he will not share those unfortunate or those misfirings...because nobody like to read...

if any decent gals knew that after bonking P will disappear and no longer contactable...do you think the gals will bother to meet him...I am pretty sure some gals are damn hurt and felt being fully used...^^

Note - The above is not to upset or anger anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...&&

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
of course the gals will hope to marry a Sinkee guy and live in Singapore...if gals dun offer themselves then this P will surely dun bother with them anymore and will treat as rejections which there are sure tons of them...sure he will not share those unfortunate or those misfirings...because nobody like to read...

if any decent gals knew that after bonking P will disappear and no longer contactable...do you think the gals will bother to meet him...I am pretty sure some gals are damn hurt and felt being fully used...^^
This kind of man really gives sillypore men bad names.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

only recently P told me he has to undergo a major operations within next 2 months...and would love to join me in my charity to build some good karma...a few of my friends and me are going round helping the poor ppl in vietnam and helping them to be better off...especially letting their kids continue education without family burden... so indirectly we are foster parents to the kids...&&
I heard this story form you personally. This dude will receive his punishment in kind.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A good story and illustration of how karma works.

When I met sifu H88, he was reluctant to teach but he taught only to be responsible. I did not force him but just seek opinion and sifu H88 insights to Vietnam was priceless. He can predict what will happen and what's going to happen in a relationship.

H88 always taught me do not give false hope to the gers if you aren't interested. H88 is a strong believer of karma.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 02-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Waulau, this section is dedicated for adult discussion sex ler, whether real or fictional, I enjoy TS story. And i am sure many also enjoy reading. It is good writer and keen readers.

Dont understand why the need to boycott this thread with talk of Karma and accuse TS of giving silliporean bad name?
Sure many Singaporen like to do donation but can keep to ourself, no need keep talk abt it in a sex forum.

TS pls continue your story.
Btw can ask TS how old are you?

Last edited by rachgu; 02-06-2015 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

No one talking about boycott. TS is free to continue his story. I am just helping to clarify fact vs fiction, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
Dont understand why the need to boycott...
Old 05-06-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Action speak louder than words, put yourself in his shoes, do you like to be shoot and confront continuously?

There are many people shared their sex story in adult sex discussion thread, many are filled with loopholes, u can go read them, if want to prove everyone of them fact or fictional, there will be no end to argument.

My suggestion, best to sit back relax and enjoy the story written, let reader judge by themselves. Hope TS will continue the story.
Quote:
No one talking about boycott.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1