The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool
Dear Bro Kongsamiya & Lysander
Thank you for the advice on the 'sea volume'; I may not be able to fill up to the top for sure; however, if you accept my humble offer, first 3 jugs of beer is on me as a small gesture of my thanks.
Still awaiting my confirmation to go there, hope it will come through.
Cheers & have a great week.
KTV jugs no available, cums in cans, so 3jug is equal to 12 can or small bottle.
Mmmmm Last nite we finish 10 small bottle of beer, and 1/2 bottle of whisky.....with bro sjb1994 and his collegue and bro CO and his gf
Old 24-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
KTV jugs no available, cums in cans, so 3jug is equal to 12 can or small bottle.
Mmmmm Last nite we finish 10 small bottle of beer, and 1/2 bottle of whisky.....with bro sjb1994 and his collegue and bro CO and his gf
A million thanks to DTF CO and Chief. And finally met the two big brother here. Very nice guy, having a relax, enjoyable and wonderfull time yesterday night.

Both big brothers pick us up at our apartment, went to Karama, quick a nice place. Gals quality not bad, better than a lot of places in Sg, although not all. of course not SYT. They are more friendly here, of course action wise can't compare to Sg, but they don't rush, no buttefly too.

But the KTV system, you must learn. Differenct background, diffrent tune. No analog too, so for broken voice like me, the 2 big bro here suffer, haha.

Bro Iysander, thanks for the drinks, and bro kongasmiya, thanks for the ride. Hopefully next trip will stay longer and got more times to cheong.

DTF CO and chief, thanks and cheers!
Old 30-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from trip to Dubai. I booked into the York International Hotel - just saw name on internet and near to drydock where I have some business. At the office I met a Romanian collleague who tells me it is very difficult for a married man to be alone in Dubai, too many temptation and some very "dirty dirty places". Anyway I tell him my hotel and he says "but that's the dirty dirty place!!!

Outside the ground floor bar there is an advert for the club which says live music and an offer for cocktails - Shanghai Surprise, Russian Delight and African Queen........ This tells the story of the exotic (well some of them) possibilities to be found.

Unfortunately a long drinking session in an Irish bar left me stumbling around with blur eyesight so unable to give a detailed report - quantity seems to be no problem, but the quality will be judged on my next trip.
Old 26-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shl3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all the brothers in Dubai,
This is my 3rd days in Dubai-reporting to works.
Sad to say that still cant adjust to the life stly here, very quite and boring. Very difficult to pass time here.
Not mistaken, actually i am experience in all the chiong scenes. BTw, beside all the Clubs as mentined in forum, is there any others ECA like massage parlour in Dubai?
Still counting days, if no improvement, may pack my bags and back to Singapore.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
saunaboy1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First off, I want to thank CO Bro Lysander and Chief Bro Kongsamiya for taking the time to show me around when I was in Dubai. Also want to particularly thank Chief for buying the drinks; very generous of you.

So here's my FR:

Met up with the two veterans at Seaview Hotel on Thursday at about 8pm. Bro Kongsamiya was there with one of his Korean clients. The pub was basically dead with more staff than customers. But have to say that the food wasn't too bad. After about a couple of hours, the place really livened up, as the band started their set. The band was also pretty good. The crowd was a mixture of Asian expats and local punters, with a few ang-mohs thrown in. The girls were largely PRC with a handful of Africans. Standards were also varied, but there were a few lookers (not the Africans). As this was Bro Kongsamiya's home turf, he was very comfortable there. But Bro Lysander was getting bored as he didn't quite like the scene. So after the band finished their set, we left for the KTV at York Hotel.

We arrived at York Hotel at about 11pm. According to Bro Lysander, the good ones would have already been taken by then. Nevertheless, for my benefit, they gamely went up to the KTV. Being my first time there, I was of course a bit overawed by the number of girls there. All PRC, mostly early 20s to late 20s. Some quite pretty, some pretty bad.

After a couple of drinks, hooked up with one PRC mm, named Xiao2 Min3. My type of girl, with smooth fair skin, two cute dimples, flat tummy and a nicely shaped butt. We started chatting and despite my limited Mandarin, managed to chat till about 2am.

Left for my hotel, where she stayed till the following day about 4pm. During this time, we managed 3 rounds of frenetic sex, with the details a bit blur by now already. But it was very good. Good thing I had a king-size bed...

So once again, many thanks to CO and Chief. Next time I go to Dubai, I will definitely take up your offer of bak kut teh and mahjong.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Hi Bro saunaboy1972

Thanks for sharing your FR but it was not juicy enough leh.....

By the way, the hotel that we went is Admiral Plaza not York. York club is is Disco club. The one that we went is called xin bar.

Sorry that I had left early, GF problem.......
The next time you come, I will sure accompany until the end.....

I want details...I want details.....I want details......hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunaboy1972
First off, I want to thank CO Bro Lysander and Chief Bro Kongsamiya for taking the time to show me around when I was in Dubai. Also want to particularly thank Chief for buying the drinks; very generous of you.

So here's my FR:

Met up with the two veterans at Seaview Hotel on Thursday at about 8pm. Bro Kongsamiya was there with one of his Korean clients. The pub was basically dead with more staff than customers. But have to say that the food wasn't too bad. After about a couple of hours, the place really livened up, as the band started their set. The band was also pretty good. The crowd was a mixture of Asian expats and local punters, with a few ang-mohs thrown in. The girls were largely PRC with a handful of Africans. Standards were also varied, but there were a few lookers (not the Africans). As this was Bro Kongsamiya's home turf, he was very comfortable there. But Bro Lysander was getting bored as he didn't quite like the scene. So after the band finished their set, we left for the KTV at York Hotel.

We arrived at York Hotel at about 11pm. According to Bro Lysander, the good ones would have already been taken by then. Nevertheless, for my benefit, they gamely went up to the KTV. Being my first time there, I was of course a bit overawed by the number of girls there. All PRC, mostly early 20s to late 20s. Some quite pretty, some pretty bad.

After a couple of drinks, hooked up with one PRC mm, named Xiao2 Min3. My type of girl, with smooth fair skin, two cute dimples, flat tummy and a nicely shaped butt. We started chatting and despite my limited Mandarin, managed to chat till about 2am.

Left for my hotel, where she stayed till the following day about 4pm. During this time, we managed 3 rounds of frenetic sex, with the details a bit blur by now already. But it was very good. Good thing I had a king-size bed...

So once again, many thanks to CO and Chief. Next time I go to Dubai, I will definitely take up your offer of bak kut teh and mahjong.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
saunaboy1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Bro,

Knna, what did you do to her, she was so impressive of you, partly you are so yantoa also. Stayed until 4 pm,no wonder you didn't want ot come for Bak kut teh. Must ask her for her field report.
Never do anything much la, jus had sex only lor. Dunno why she supposedly so "impressed" with me. Give her another week, sure to forget me already la. That's how they suck us men in, tell us we very "powerful", dick very big, blah blah, etc etc.

To me, it's really nothing more than a business transaction. But that doesn't mean that I don't treat them nicely when I'm with them. I just take whatever they say with a large pinch of salt. If I'm really so +++-kong, then no need to pay them already what rite?
Old 08-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Hi Bro chutiya

For a quick looking and nice pretty WLs, you can go to Admiral Plaza Hotel, the KTV has many pretty PRC WLs. Or go to York Hotel for other countries WLs. Capitol Hotel KTV also have many PRC WLs.

I will be flying off on SUnday night so I can't meet you. You may want to contact Chief Kongsamiya. He will be happy to have you around.

Welcome to Dubail.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:31 PM
Samster

To Chief and all bros of DTF

Operation Kickoff executed.
Left her in Shanghai alone and hopefully she will not come back to Dubai since I had repaid all her loan that she said she owed in China.
In my heart I do not want her to get back into the business although I can't support her as long as she wants me to.

Anyway, back in Sillypore. OC took 2 weeks leave and stick 24/7 for the next 14 days. Only after that, I will be free during office hours. Any DTF members want to meet up for drinks.....????

Chief, see you in early July, just PM me if you need anything here. I will bring back meizhenxiang when I go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
You mean Bro lysander????? Wish him good luck. Back to freedem, ya!!!!!
Old 22-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

Hello Brother,

Unless you like sand golf, if not why Dubai for golf???
Just step out of the arrival hall into the open space you will know whether it is advisable to golf now.....even it is 2am in the morning...
I think now is about 40+ in the day and 30+ in the night....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesboo
Hi All Bros in Dubai,

I'm arriving Dubai via SQ flight at 2plus morning on Monday (June 26), a question to consult you guys.

I'm planning to have golf game this trip, is it advisable, some friends told me the weather now is terribly hot.

Look forward to your advice.

Regards
James
Old 22-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi All Bros in Dubai,

I'm arriving Dubai via SQ flight at 2plus morning on Monday (June 26), a question to consult you guys.

I'm planning to have golf game this trip, is it advisable, some friends told me the weather now is terribly hot.

Regards
James
Bro,
Playing golf in the temp of nearing 50 degrees, are u nuts. don't trust the weather u get from the internet.(remember to plus 5 more degree). I had sent back my golf set liau. And for your information, most of the golf course are quite bear, no tall trees for shade etc...( most important Sand Storm is daily affair now) most properly you will have to carry a portable a/c with u
Old 23-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

It is a HC near Sungei Wang, forgot the name. A small establishment and they have to call gals from their head branch since the gals in the HC is not my liking...A small HC, the entrance is behind on a small street. Something like Green Elephant or something like that.

Did one school girl, the OKT said. I doubt. But she looks like student in Poly in Sillypore. Small tits and standard procedures.

So get the OKT to get me another one. This time it a Malay SYT. Big and solid tits. Better service but still SOP.....

Total damage: RM490 for both. RM260 for the Chinese and RM230 for the Malay.

Did not get their names. Look for the Chinese is 7/10. Malay is 7.5/10.
Body: Chinese 6/10. Malay 8/10.

Somemore the Malay SYT look a little like my GF in Dubai...so...did not enjoy on both the sessions......

If got the chance, you must show me around....ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Yes, bro. Went to Sg on the 20th and back late at night on the 21st. Had a swell time while in Singapore thanks to the brothers there. You can read some of our adventures in the Malaysian thread.

So, where is your FR on the HC visit? Which place??
Old 23-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
It is a HC near Sungei Wang, forgot the name. ...

If got the chance, you must show me around....ok?
Bro lysander,

Yes, you got the name right. It is called the Green Elephant (GE) Executive Health Spa. It is one of the HCs that our KL brothers avoid. Me personally have never set foot into GE because of all the bad reports (even before joining SBF). We do have a thread in here:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=41316

You have my number. If you're ever down in KL, just give me a ring. Bring you to some places with lots of SYTs.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 24-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Samster

Hi Bro

Grand Hyatt may still have MM by the time you check in....

Quote:
Hi Experience Dubai Bros,

Thanks for the advice on gofling condition.

One question like to seek you guys advice, since I'm touching down via SQ at such odd hours, is there still possibility to hook at chicks by the time I checked into the hotel (Grand Hyatt)?

Regards
Old 06-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Alamak....Chief...see what have you done....
Now all brothers hit me left right centre aready.....
Alamak, but really bopian, must get bros to help to get out of the situation lah, u always so generous. all girls go out with get 4 figures for a nite and i always give 3 figures only and first number starts with 5 or max 6.

Tonite going marine club again with customer cum supplier. Last nite bro Chutiya went with Jack without me. Think Jack loves the place and understand he took one ore ore one. Must check out tonite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1