The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2024, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Xiao Min

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-min-massage/

Location: 8/10 5mins walk from MRT, security guard will ask which unit u going to.

Look: 8/10 big eyes better than pic

Body: 7/10 petite girl

Massage: 7/10 average

Sensual: 7/10 Like her HDLY.

Signal: 5G, can zhut

RTM: yes, hardworking girl $140 well spent.
Old 11-04-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
thats why I went , but she only strip to underwear auto (bra+panties)
could be take up higher price tier more pieces come off lar

Maybe code red.....
Got code red smell ?
Old 11-04-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterlol69 View Post
Hey guys, anybody able to recommend any ML that does ball licking but without bbbj? Hard to find these days since Angel left, appreciate it if anyone has any ML to recommend!
I believe all blow service will lick your balls!
Just tell her to stop at that lor....
Old 11-04-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute

For those bro in west
Fr for niu niu
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/niu-niu-massage/

Face is her but after meitu. Body dun think so. Look wise better than the auntie ml in spa here. Not suitable for boobs lover.

Service wise not bad lah listen to your feedback. Bbbj so so only.

Rtm most probably not given the choice now.
Old 11-04-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Met up with this Yoyo recently.

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/yoyo-e-c...g-hj-bbbj-cim/

Location is a familiar old complex with some shops under apartments in Balestier - she's operating alone in one of the shops.

Looks-wise - yes the pics are her but as is de rigueur these days, add 5 years or so to the pics. Body is meaty/plumpish, as expected of a girl with boobs that size - definitely not the usual slim types I go for.

Very friendly and attentive lady - massage is almost non-existent but she shines at her sensual. Opted for BBBJ service - nice strength while blowing, patient and drained every last drop when I finally shot my load. A surprising bonus was that she cleaned me up and then continued blowing me and teasing... She then let me rest... and then did it again when she saw that the little general was getting a little soft. 2 or 3 rounds of this and she finally laughed and said she should stop teasing me like that and let me rest... Finally went to wash up and left a satisfied man, despite her looks not quite living up to the pics and body not being my type.

RTM - based on service, yes. The issue is there are too many others I wanna try.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-04-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
beezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
thats why I went , but she only strip to underwear auto (bra+panties)

could be take up higher price tier more pieces come off lar

Maybe more money then she will do more hahaha
Old 11-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterlol69 View Post
Hey guys, anybody able to recommend any ML that does ball licking but without bbbj? Hard to find these days since Angel left, appreciate it if anyone has any ML to recommend!
MLX. She doesn't like to do BJ so will definitely so stop at the licking.
Old 11-04-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
jackjilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Met up with this Yoyo recently.

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/yoyo-e-c...g-hj-bbbj-cim/

Location is a familiar old complex with some shops under apartments in Balestier - she's operating alone in one of the shops.

Looks-wise - yes the pics are her but as is de rigueur these days, add 5 years or so to the pics. Body is meaty/plumpish, as expected of a girl with boobs that size - definitely not the usual slim types I go for.

Very friendly and attentive lady - massage is almost non-existent but she shines at her sensual. Opted for BBBJ service - nice strength while blowing, patient and drained every last drop when I finally shot my load. A surprising bonus was that she cleaned me up and then continued blowing me and teasing... She then let me rest... and then did it again when she saw that the little general was getting a little soft. 2 or 3 rounds of this and she finally laughed and said she should stop teasing me like that and let me rest... Finally went to wash up and left a satisfied man, despite her looks not quite living up to the pics and body not being my type.

RTM - based on service, yes. The issue is there are too many others I wanna try.
She is very popular with her service and how nice she is bro . U lucky hahaha
Old 11-04-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/miumiu-n...-unlimited-hj/

Anybody tried her Nuru yet
Old 11-04-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SBS8030L deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any reviews about this milf ML?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-lajiao-massage/
Old 11-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Anyone knows what happen to MHT? She RTC?
She Still around, can book by WeChat, dun know why she delisted. May b just for regulars.
Old 11-04-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5amtotato View Post
A bit on the bigger rack …full roam but not really to my liking
She used to go by the name Bobo at JB area right ?
Old 11-04-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All the new listings are priced at $130 now...
Old 11-04-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
All the new listings are priced at $130 now...
Ya hope they are not trying to start a trend..i know it's inevitable but i hope it will stay at the current price for as long as possible..
Old 11-04-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
She Still around, can book by WeChat, dun know why she delisted. May b just for regulars.
Wa they can survive just with the regulars?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1