The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2008, 10:12 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Prince holy very steady one. who jio him he sure go. How this trip, did u manage to makan the new shalala girl????
sifu that new shalala fly me aeroplane. So me don't want to look for her liao. Sia cai
Old 16-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
sifu that new shalala fly me aeroplane. So me don't want to look for her liao. Sia cai
u should look for her mah. take revenge. try to play KC with her then makan already hahahaha treat her like fastfood mah. finish liao throw away.
Old 16-09-2008, 10:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
All u eat b4 come to me. then after 1 mth tell me they got my child already how? i so SOFT hearted later i gong gong believe them how? like that i help u raise ur child izzit??????
Wow....like that you got a lot of Holy kids! hahhahahahah
Old 16-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Wow....like that you got a lot of Holy kids! hahhahahahah
ya lor thats y everytime cheong already, i try not to bring back the memories back to S'pore. So No self put kong tao for me mah, heeheeheehee
Old 16-09-2008, 10:38 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
u should look for her mah. take revenge. try to play KC with her then makan already hahahaha treat her like fastfood mah. finish liao throw away.
sifu, me soft hearted la. Don't think I can do that la.
Old 16-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
Taiko Holy, tot u said u not going tis trip kns.Lol beh tahan izit?Met up wif 3 muskeeters from KL group b4 they left for Danok.Haiz, must cheong wif all the grand sifus atleast once la.
DIU... u cheat me liao la..
tot u going together.. KNN.. haha.. still wanted to have last minute TT.. king acid getting so excited to go fast fast le.. so we must leave u alone afte ra very short TT... haha.. Next TT will come la.. then discuss bout it.. but need to wait for king TMC finish his job due to bz period right now..

Quote:
Last minutes decide to go la. Just 1 night. Tot you coming also
walan eh sifu.. i really respect u la.. last minute decide to go.. n ur puying also waited for u till ur last minute confirmation.. hehe..
but i really envy u la.. how le..? when u wana spend some time n teach me some skill... hehe...

Quote:
Prince holy very steady one. who jio him he sure go. How this trip, did u manage to makan the new shalala girl????
He dont want new sha lala liao la.. now i think he'll b aiming for the suai puying in Model.. really chun hoh king holy?? from the beginning also stare at her till leaving.. but no chance to approach her.. need to wait for the next trip la.. haha...
Old 16-09-2008, 12:03 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya lor thats y everytime cheong already, i try not to bring back the memories back to S'pore. So No self put kong tao for me mah, heeheeheehee
Taiko....since you are so well verse in Balai one of these days need to follow you to Balai.....long time didn't go already.....but not for too many days ...boring.....as there is nothing much to do except bonk bonk bonk and karaoke....maybe massage!
Old 16-09-2008, 12:05 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
tot u going together.. KNN.. haha.. still wanted to have last minute TT.. king acid getting so excited to go fast fast le.. so we must leave u alone afte ra very short TT... haha.. Next TT will come la.. then discuss bout it.. but need to wait for king TMC finish his job due to bz period right now..
Bro kammou since you can assess both..WSG and here please ask them to migrate here and TCSS here....can or not?
Old 16-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro kammou since you can assess both..WSG and here please ask them to migrate here and TCSS here....can or not?
kkkk... no prob..
wil do it now..

regarding FR, need to wait for a little time.. due to emergency leave on monday.. lots of works need to finish first only free to type FR.. hehe..
sorry ah for all sifus n grand master..
Old 16-09-2008, 04:32 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post

walan eh sifu.. i really respect u la.. last minute decide to go.. n ur puying also waited for u till ur last minute confirmation.. hehe..
but i really envy u la.. how le..? when u wana spend some time n teach me some skill... hehe...

He dont want new sha lala liao la.. now i think he'll b aiming for the suai puying in Model.. really chun hoh king holy?? from the beginning also stare at her till leaving.. but no chance to approach her.. need to wait for the next trip la.. haha...
No la. She got no plan to work that night la so ma free lo. You tot I really can influent her meh. No need to envy me la. My gal old liao, not pretty. Nothing to proud off la. You should envy tmc instead... His gal lagi Chun, good gfe. Me also envy him. Kns

Ya lo. Don't want the new shalala gal liao. Model got so many gals. Keke yes the one we was looking at really Chun. I notice her quite sometime already since last few trip but she never come to our table. Tao la. Tiu
Old 16-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
the one we was looking at really Chun. I notice her quite sometime already since last few trip but she never come to our table. Tao la. Tiu

huh? cannot ask them come over meh must pray heng heng see whether they choose to come wan ah?

u never tell her u Prince of Danok?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 16-09-2008, 07:07 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
huh? cannot ask them come over meh must pray heng heng see whether they choose to come wan ah?

u never tell her u Prince of Danok?
Yeah loh! Maybe dark didn't see clearly.....but then...the prince go so many girls surrounding him....so sometime i also cannot see him....cover up by puyings.....hahahahah!
Old 16-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah loh! Maybe dark didn't see clearly.....but then...the prince go so many girls surrounding him....so sometime i also cannot see him....cover up by puyings.....hahahahah!
hahahaha like tat different case liao wor haha power sia reminds me of those real Kuwait Dubai Princes..."kiss my hand, u all may rise..hmm so tonite who gets to be the lucky one..."
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 16-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

Copy from MK

Danok trip on 13th Sept, 08

Wait for bro TMC n Acid(wsg) to meet up... some how both of them also reach late.. but king Acid seems to be very rush.. n always said no more time left la.. haha... what to do, sperm went upside down liao... almost flood his mind.. keke..:furious:

hehe.. then we moved out around 12.30 to king TMC home town which is also king acid play ground which i always visited once or twice a month... LTS... Danok... reach around 5++pm... then proceed to the restaurant opposite charlie to have some drinks while waiting for time to past by... then head to Tanjung Spa... girls rating only so so lo.. not really recommended.. except Ah ciu... quite good looking with big boobs.. n also can phut parang.. after finish spa session heading to our delicious dinner - steam crab & lala... then back to hotel n took shower again while all bros r making up for 29 fishing mission which the pond location will be Barberry...(first port)... went in there, woh..... so many puying... puying here n there.. n of cos the best part wassssss most of the puyings.. r reallyyyyyyy wah.... old folks house... hehe... n the final part that made me felt annoying was when the puying sat beside u, even u reject them... they still wana sat beside n demanded 2 LD for them.. walaueh... really like robbery.. this was the only point i hate barberry a lots...:furious:

Then carry on to our long lost house... Model Club (2nd port)... wwawwaaahha... this only chio club in Danok nowadays la.. most of the sui puying hanging around with only 2pieces or few pieces of shirts... with those extracted body figures.. n electronic eyes... made us the walking ATM working smoothly.. what to do, guys(wallet) always die in puying hand... n i also met up with my angel... (suprisingly bro TMC told me she got a 10YO son) walan eh.. really got shock l.. from angel status change to devil status liao la.. but i still bought her a few LDs... then asked her whether wana followed me back boh.. walan eh no Fuk me.. then i left lo.. (i know y she no Fuk me... cos of some Photo lo bro TMC ah...)
later she sms to me "claimed that i was playing with her only... n she never felt that i love her.. " walan eh.. really beh tahan.. no diu her liao... continue to M-one disco... with king acid, bro TMC& puying....(fished in model)
then drank some beer... walau eh.. really drunk liao la.. after that bro TMC's puying said intro 1 FL come to king aCId... but he push to me.. then i simply hug hug her.. then just as normal finish our drinks.. then brought her to hotel..
while reached in room... she said wana drink some more.. ok lo.. gave to her RM30++, she bought 2 bottles heineken.. tooth brush, tooth paste, shower foam... condom...etc... damm many thing she bought.. i just simply finish the drinks then we sllep on the sofa.. during that time i was snoring like pig... what to do damm tired... some more ah pek with big tummy always sleep with extra snore... then she woke up n shower.. keep on forcing me to shower... i said i want to sleep.. after she finish shower, she came out n sleep beside me... then i only raba raba.. no action at all.. the only action is my head spinning n spinning after alcohol effect.. walau eh.. fall asleep liao lo.. then she called me so loud... n took my phone number n miss call me.. then ask me to call her back in morning cos she cant sleep wo due to my speaker was too loud.. then just let her left n i eating pak gor while dreaming alone...:-??

14th Sept,08

Woke up veryvery late.. till bro acid also diu me cos cant eat hotel breakfast liao..(sorry la bro, im too sleepy n always addicted to sleep)... hehe.. then went to eat chicken rice lo.. n then proceed for the superb leg massage which make all of us in hell.... hell PAIN... hehe.. but the best part was we can look c look c puying at satit at the aquarium... enjoying those colourful fish swimming around n showing off the 3 figures out to us... keke.. can cuci cuci eyes lo.. then Birthday boy arrived... Grand master the Saint.. he looked at us also beh tahan.. feel so funny.. haha.. cos 3 of us screaming here n there.. lucky i scream less then bro TMC n king acid said im not human liao... KNN...

finish leg massage, went to the stall beside Mutiara to have a glass of juicy juicy fruit - watermelon... then TCSS there.. espcecially king of sweet talk - Bro TMc.... fishing here n there with ML from mutiara... hehe.. n proceed to Oscar MP to mirror those ML... not bad.. not bad.. rating around 5-7.. so far so good la.. but dont take those old folks to compare la... then bro TMC went for it.. me, king acid n grand sifu the saint leave... n i proceed to mutiara as i promise the ML which wana collect back my phone cos i asked her to help me charge my phone la.. n then massage from her really comfortable.. hehe...

after that went back hotel rest awhile n go for dinner behind MODEL CLUB... eat big head prawn.. fish.. n many more la.. after that straight away go Model.. walau eh.. i really beh tahan everytime c the puying dance here n shake there... KNN, feel wana bonk all in 1 time.. keke... then i was a bit bz with phone call... n at the same time, manage to call the mutiara ML out together for drinking session cos she also agree to bro TMC (both of them r very good frens).... so just enojy the show, drinks n my ML.. hehe.. n she's quite spoting as she can play whatever thing during the party time.. got once, king acid hug her up the stage , haha... really beh tahan la., after a while VVVIP aka grand sifu T_T came n join with us.. wah paary become more hot than b4..then others than sexy dance... we still can wash our eyes with birthday dance... a special dance by drunken birthday boy.. haha... congrats.. now u become the future super star liao la.. :Finger_fing22:
Lot of photos session... not only our group.. some others ppl also manage to take with their HP.. omfg... really super star la this time.. famous liao la...

Finish drinks at model, proceed to Paragon.. hmmmm... the music still as srong as always.. as crowded as always too... we sat on top of the stage.. phew... music more light at there... strategic place... drinking again.. dancing.. then play some guessing game.. losers need to glurp the whole glass tequila.. walan eh.. i play 1 round lost 1 round.. KNN... better dont play sat there guai guai drink my beer... hehe.. bro TMC puying mau yeye liao.. then back to hotel as normal.. n this time i went back with the ML lo.. >>
but she was too drunk liao.. reach hotel, took bath n sleep liao.. no action..
sleep til half way.. i can feel someone down there.. omg... she sucked it hard, til she realise i was awoke, she straight pretend the shy face.. walau eh.. i also beh tahan... capped n start with missionaries... n loaded in cowgirl...
continue sleep...

when i woke up, she already laying bside me... like small baby waiting to be hug.. after that have a deep deep FK.. then she started to Cat bath me.. woh.. miracle...(due to bro TMC, she only do BJ... unexpectedly she did cat bath...) when miracles came... sure geng mak mak liao la... missionaries... doggies.. lastly still cum in cowgirl.. i really cant imagine during cowgirls... she can like pressing little brother to load... KNN... really nice n accomadative FJ.. :Finger_fing22:
give her some money, tot that she gonna leave... woh.. she like hugging bside u again... KNN... touching my little bro.. walau eh.. but really sorry to her, cos im too old to get hard.. even she did some cat bath then bj... after that my little bro sleep again.. hhehehee... then i promise to her will be back to find her.. after i trained my little bro to be awake after each time loaded.. mayb can feed her hungry little sister..

then bro TMC asked for breakfast.. so we went there... together wit grand sifu the saint... bro TMC puying n my ML... after eating she went back to work liao.. me n bro TMC went back to check out hotel... n leave the LTS to LDH(land of deep hell) heading back to KL...:icon_flak:

really missing that ML.. wana go asap... so awaiting for the next trip... :Finger_fing22:
Old 16-09-2008, 11:14 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
hahahaha like tat different case liao wor haha power sia reminds me of those real Kuwait Dubai Princes..."kiss my hand, u all may rise..hmm so tonite who gets to be the lucky one..."
sifu NE.... dont peli me la..... me just a small fly la... tiu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1